Why did Epsteins plane visit Antartica?

Why did Epsteins plane visit Antartica?

>The Gulfstreams are a different story. The IV is registered to JEGE, LLC and has the tail number N120JE. corporations were established in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and share an address with Epstein's office in St. Thomas. The same address previously appeared on Epstein's entry in New York's sexual offender registry address and in filings for at least two of his non-profit concerns, the C.O.U.Q. Foundation and the J. Epstein Virgin Islands Foundation. Furthermore, their flight patterns clearly suggest they were used by someone who splits their time between Epstein's properties.

flight-data.adsbexchange.com/map?icao=A0547F&date=2019-07-23

Attached: 1565898132017.jpg (906x1800, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_Antarctica
twitter.com/macfinn44/status/1006323747362607104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any satellite photos of the region?
is it blurred?

Tried to find the airstrip they landed, doesn't match.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_Antarctica

Attached: flight.jpg (377x357, 29K)

bump

He went to visit the Nazis.

googlemaps shows nothing but snow
-71.675903 26.269989

Used the night mode to look for lights. Found one bright spot on a clear day... Pretty far south.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-15 15.36.11.png (604x503, 256K)

To pick up his clone from the Annunaki.

any pictures of the plane that did the antarctica trip?

yeah seen it
weird shit

>implying they wouldn't grind this jewturd into a lampshade

Attached: laughing ayylmaos.jpg (618x408, 27K)

>departure: 23.7 16:25:41
>arrival: 23.7 16:26:12
was it ayyliens?

Attached: 1518728261343.jpg (657x527, 53K)

>Why did Epsteins plane visit Antartica?
The reptilian loves his papa

Attached: zorndyke.jpg (768x576, 33K)

Attached: N120JE.jpg (1024x683, 174K)

I would go if I could

when I google epstein plane I see the 727 and various gulfstreams.
which one is his? is this the right one?

interesting thread

twitter.com/macfinn44/status/1006323747362607104

You are all retards that know jack shit about aviation.
If you use your eyes you'll see that this sudden straight line detour across the planet happened over one minute. Go online to flightradar24 and watch a plane. You'll see planes flying backwards in circles at stupid speeds all the time. It's just a glitch and it is very common. Look at the fucking timestamps for gods sake. Everyone is this thread is an absolute retard. This honestly feels like some kind of psyop to make Jow Forums look more retarded than it already does.

Attached: DkzUwCp.png (1015x704, 404K)

They have cruiseships visting antartica, won't be cheap though

Yeah goy, just a glitch all the way to antartica

Over Saint James:
2019-07-23 16:24:31
Over Antartica:
2019-07-23 16:26:12

Yeah I'm sure it wasn't a glitch user, it was just epsteins magical teleporting pedo jet.

Attached: IMG_20190810_230604.png (504x500, 409K)

All of them, he had 3 planes, one 737 and 2 gulfstreams

>and the reason why he kept the Gulf Stream was because it could at least sleep 22 people
>I MEAN SLEEP, beyond first class
looking at this picture, 22 would be crowded in there

bump

Wait a minute. Are you telling me that the elite in this world are SO rich & powerful that they can buy the blood of children by the gallon, but they have to register every flight they make? I call bullshit.

according to google maps the distance between the 2 airports is 14000km, that gulfstream has a range of 7000

Attached: pro pain.jpg (300x300, 16K)

5000 hours in MS paint

Attached: distance1.jpg (1733x799, 296K)

yeah, 7000 if he goes slowly, like what 600-700 mph, that's 10-12 hours
he was there in a minute! obviously i doesn't burn much fuel if it only lasts a minute

It seems you are right, if the refueled in Brazil they still wouldn't make it

This confuses me as well.

Yep. Since if you dont you pass trough other countries airspace. And you get shot down.

its always better to double check everything.

I already started to wonder when I read the OP, a Gulfstream going that far seemed weird and Antarctica is really fucking far away

if you would actually zoom in on the flight path you would see what happened
the transponder somehow got confused for a minute and jumped to Antarctica and back
that's why the insanely long flight without refueling
that's why it leads to nowhere
that's why it took only a minute

get some sleep user, or take your meds, whatever
/thread

Couldn't they communicate that through private channels? just seems stupid

What if they installed this transponder onto a ufo-craft or tr3b then actually really flew to Antarctica in 2 minutes. Landed into some underground base so no strip needed.

forgot picture

Attached: jump.png (1911x908, 735K)

Wait guys the data also shows the plane over Louisville at 16:33:25 and over Palm Bay, Florida at 15:20:49. How is the plane going so fast?! Epstein's gulfstream is clearly outfitted with black ops jew technology allowing it to travel anywhere on the planet in minutes. Someone should investigate these locations, probably jew lairs.

Antarctica is the secret to everything. Noahs ark is in antarctica. The 100 wide mile hole that Byrd found in the 1930s is Agartha, Hitler sent thousands of people there as well. He only lost the war here, he still succeeded in his plans however.

Attached: 1244956997.jpg (750x713, 846K)

Picked it up from another thread, thought combined autism would figure it out.

now i noticed
all this happened over Saint James
coincidence? is he trolling us?

All maps of Antarctica are similar until 1967 then they changed literally everything and you see what you see now when you look it up. The continent is a complete lie in terms of what they share about it. All voyages are controlled there. Any scientist that claims otherwise is larping, every research station is locked down hard as well.

>its always better to double check everything.
yeah i agree

Attached: uhhh.png (498x336, 34K)

This is an supposed map of the north pole however

Thank you user. Some sense in this bullshit garbage thread.

So a Gulfstream flew into Antarctica in the middle of winter? Landed without modified skis? Managed to take off also?
Riiiiiight.
Globemasters don't even do that because it's so fucking dangerous. Next to no air traffic, zero, nip, nada takes place over Antarctica during this time of year. Flying a tiny private jet down there is a great way to guarantee your death.

Its a map of inner earth. Supposedly the entrence is at antartica

Attached: inner earth.jpg (380x389, 85K)

jewish pedophile elites*