If the Greta Thundercats ship get wrecked by pirates, you will be:

If the Greta Thundercats ship get wrecked by pirates, you will be:

A - Happy
B - Very happy

Vote.

Attached: 50024539_101.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tellerreport.com/life/2019-08-15---un-climate-summit--greta-thunberg-s-sailing-trip-seems-to-be-more-climate-damaging-than-flight-.BJg8hzzmVB.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hoping the video is posted on sweedish tv

both,i hope she fucking die

tellerreport.com/life/2019-08-15---un-climate-summit--greta-thunberg-s-sailing-trip-seems-to-be-more-climate-damaging-than-flight-.BJg8hzzmVB.html

>Climate activist Greta Thunberg appears to be causing more greenhouse gases through her trip from the UK to the United Nations Climate Change Summit in the US than if she had flown. About five employees would sail their yacht back to Europe, said Andreas Kling, spokesman for Thunberg skipper Boris Herrmann, the taz. " Of course they fly over there, that's no different," Kling said accordingly. Also skipper Herrmann will take the plane for the return journey.

Attached: 1551297960487.png (250x202, 7K)

What’s wrong with her head l? Is she Downs?

I don't get why this idiot is making the trip at all. If she wanted to reduce emissions she could have just taken a video call. What a moron. Nothing but propaganda.

She's aspargus and fecal children syndrome.

It’ll be great when the coast guard turns them away and they have to sail back to where they came from

I wish I could travel on a multi million pound high tech yacht instead of a shitty plane.

She has the assburgers.

Clearly the B option!

Attached: greta.jpg (308x164, 6K)

Attached: 1565894619488.jpg (640x823, 98K)

B

I'm an enviro nut myself, but this little downie is a social programming asset sponsored by Illuminati Jews to push their pretentious bullshit. They don't care about us or the environment. It's the learned elder's current flavor of bullshit.

Why is she always squinting and pulling that weird face? Has she had a stroke in the past? Sad! And so young!

What exactly is she advocating for? The environment? Is she really suggesting that the west use it's military supremacy to reduce the rest of the world to a permanent pre-industrial state? But that would kill billions. I guess it's pretty extreme, but if it's the only way to save the planet, I guess we'll just have to do it.

Attached: 1559502613914~2.jpg (1114x864, 145K)

I'd be happy because we won't have to see her stupid fucking face any time anything related to climate change is talked about. Of course the boat will suffer some accident and it will be used as further proof for climate change.

Someone gave that retard a boat?

Attached: DB0F4F24-B0B7-446A-8F3C-1E10E3EE6912.jpg (354x500, 70K)

doesn't she have to go to school?

Entirely indifferent.

Starting to look more fuckable each time out

Or snaps their mast. Lel. So much for that carbon free trip.

Attached: ReutersDs232.jpg (533x834, 99K)

C- opening my aged bottle of Mountain Dew Baja Blast to celebrate

youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

Fake and gay