#Why was Jeffrey Epstein’s death on Jow Forums before it became public?

nypost.com/2019/08/13/why-was-jeffrey-epsteins-death-on-Jow Forums-before-it-became-public/

Before The Post broke the news of Jeffrey Epstein’s death, it was posted to online message board Jow Forums — prompting the FDNY to probe whether one of its paramedics leaked the details.

The user made a series of six posts beginning at 8:16 a.m. Saturday — around 40 minutes before news of the convicted pedophile’s death broke.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” the first post reads.

The messages included unconfirmed details about the aid first responders rendered.

“Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called,” said one message posted at 8:47 a.m. Saturday said.

Attached: 4cha-epstein-death-01.jpg (618x410, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/if-you-flew-the-lolita-express-the-feds-want-to-talk-to-you
mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/
mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/
mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/
911.wikileaks.org/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Nacchio
youtu.be/4A78Zu9ZgT8
independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-jeffrey-epsteins-butler-alfredo-rodriguez-who-stole-tell-all-black-9962307.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low effort. No shekel.

Most likely, someone wanted you to believe he was dead and not from the debunked MSM

Because it's obvious that that guy with all the info in custody needs to disappear

This. Epstein is banging 12 yo goyim girls in Israel right now.

Low IQ, conspiratorial take.

Shekelstein was murdered and cover ups are happening.
A federal judge was found dead overseeing epstein's key lawsuit.
Warden of epstein's prison "got transferred" (See: Promoted), 2 guards got put on paid leave.
I think the black book releasing unredacted was a killswitch.

Attached: we_know_everything.png (1896x279, 104K)

>black book
?

google it.

In the weeks before his death every day there were several threads like this or like Epstein will hang himself today. Although this one was different. Probably a user who's a doctor.

If someone tells you something, generally they want you to believe it, regardless of it's validity.
It's kind of an obvious thing, so it may be above your paygrade.

>Why was Jeffrey Epstein’s death on Jow Forums before it became public?
Probably because Jow Forums is more trusted than fake news outlets.

His black book has never been published. The pages you mean are flight logs. Epsteins black book was stolen by his righthand man because he was afraid he would get killed. He died and now no-one supposedly know were the book is. Even if you would have the book its probably usseles because it is in code

>pass user
Why are you giving moot the cuck money???

Attached: creator of 4chan moot is a faggot.jpg (491x600, 118K)

Got it. Thanks. Google jeff epstein black book if anyone else wants to read it.

If you're not funding the h8 machine, you're not helping us win against the fags who run this shit show, including men like Epstein.

The nose does look completely wrong...

Attached: ep-500x500.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Because a medical worker who attended to the incident posted about it

fake shit gets posted all the time and sometimes you're right through dumb luck

Disinfo.

Elaborate? I have seen some shit in there. Trumps (Ivanka and Melania), Soros and co., Rothschilds, Duke of York, Ex-president of Colombia, modelling agency? (Balkan models, etc)

Option 1
> paramedic browses Jow Forums and gets a call, only to find out it’s Epstein so he posts it here
Option 2
> stroke of luck ; someone called it out for fun and it actually happened
Option 3
> glowniggers

Yes, the all flew on his plane. Thats why this is so big. You can google for flight logs epstein. That the document you confuse with his black book. Although the last page of the flight logs contain handwritten notes of Epstein himself and those were pretty interessting.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/if-you-flew-the-lolita-express-the-feds-want-to-talk-to-you

This. EMT to be exact. Language and time matched it

Glowniggers probably would have given more details since they would have no fear of being caught. I think it was a brave EMT.

believing anything from nypost ,...kys faggot

because Jow Forums is where breaking news breaks

>the last page of the flight logs contain handwritten notes of Epstein himself and those were pretty interessting.

Can you post that please?

back 2 reddit. I only used this site because they include a photo of the post. All the other radlib sites were to afraid to show an image of Jow Forums.

Thread is right here

This makes my theory about him being killed by /ourguy/ prison guards who wanted to kill an apparently "untouchable" mega-pedo more probable to my mind.

Get the fuck in here anons.

part 1 mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

part 2 mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

part 3mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Just download the PDF. On page 90, the Cleaners and someone named Christophe Gaie are circled as witnesses. They're just little annotations. Most of them are meaningless.

why? because we are everywhere

Could only find a halve edited version. Anyone who has the full unedited page?

Attached: last page.png (1280x689, 178K)

hey FBI, if you want the legit answer is because Jow Forums is filled with autist who do your job better.

My copy starts at page 6 for some reason.

he's in argentina now

Thx. Does it really say mother of naked pic? His a looks like an e.

Well the full version is posted tons of times here. But i didn't save it though

Someone from the hospital or the prison posts on here, the simplest explanation is usually the best.

That's pretty clear notes.
Former Model & Mother of naked pics
Scout for underage girls (Kevin or Kerin models)?

Screen cap this.
@queen dies late Friday / early Saturday.
@ she dies at the hands of prince Andrew who is acting under orders to pillow her or else be exposed.
@ state funeral consumes media attention.
@ gossip about royal succession inundates social media.
@ Epstein story disappears.

>Secret service personal escoting
>Scout for young former model
>Former model & Mother of naked pic.
> Witness, interacted and chat daily w/ underage girls

Actually now i think an assistant wrote it and not him.

You know nothing about the Royals.

Nope in earlier threads (when this just came to light) they matched the handwriting to epstein

hello FBI kun, you don't have to buy Jow Forums pass to post here.
people post here because they can
someone knew Epstein was dead and posted it

that's literally it.

it's likely that it was one of your boys since he was murdered in prison.

Someone should try to figure out David Copperfields number from this and give him a call. It looks like 702x33xxx5

because someone who works at the jail, hospital, or ambulance posts here?...

Why would he write who Ehud Barak is? Why J. Epstein plane instead of my plane? Copperfield (magician)? Like he's some nobody? Sorry, makes no sense to me. Handwriting looks girlish too. But I don't mind if you can show me clear proof.

MSM needed time to check with their masters and develop a narrative.

A superior life form spoke truth to the people instead, denying control of the narrative to the evil story tellers.

We control the narrative here anons.

I know many anons have the unedited version. So shouldn't be that hard. Doubt that the number is still working though

The same reason the Notre Dame fire was reported here first, and the only reason I even look at this site: if anything noteworthy happens anywhere on this planet, some anonymous autist will post it here before anywhere else.

Well then you have to search in the archives. I don't store images from here on my drive. And i'm not going to search in al those threads

Why is everyone my thread blabbering about the details? The bad thing is that America has the justice system of a developing country now. This is the kind of shit I would expect from Brazil or Russia. Who cares about Epstein? The important thing is that he was murdered in prison instead of standing trial.

Because Jow Forums had breaking news first. Network news btfo and eternally salty.

Attached: american news.png (1538x2735, 233K)

Thanks anyways, mate

There was always a deep state. I can give you two examples:

911.wikileaks.org/

Pager data BEFORE the Patriot act.

And this:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Nacchio

Yeah no problem, it isn't a bad idea to read about it in the archives. Those were some pretty interesting threads, interesting names. And one of his planes is also used by the CIA

Aircraft N-number N474AW shared by Jeffrey Epstein, DynCorp, the State Department and the CIA

Sweating rabbi? Your name in the black book schlomo?

I wish, that would mean i would be rich

There are the flight logs and then there are the 95 pages with addresses, phone numbers and other contact info and then there is the rest of the 2000 plus pages that were made public. The 95 pages are commonly referred as the "Black Book".

What do you mean by "His black book has never been published"?

I've read that there is a diary? (Can't remember the source.) But, please, elaborate.

(And there are hundreds and hundreds of hours of video from the Little St. James and I suppose from all his residences.) God damn, there is so much stuff.

You are right.

And youtu.be/4A78Zu9ZgT8

The flight logs are the ones printed with phone numbersand other contract info, then there are the flight manifesto (pic related) those are handwritten. And then there is his black book. Let me see if i can find the article about it that it was stolen

Attached: flight manifesto.jpg (800x490, 126K)

you people are so fucking dumb

think about everything else you could do with your lives if you didn't waste them here. you'll have a better time going out, grabbing a beer, and finding out about the things people actually care about. protip: they don't play autistic pretend games about jews

>#Why was Jeffrey Epstein’s death on Jow Forums before it became public?
top news source is why sucka

not the guy you're responding to, but, we don't even know the whole of it yet. Only a section of the flight logs are even publicly available from the previous court cases. I really hope we eventually get the whole thing + clientele at his other locations

independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-jeffrey-epsteins-butler-alfredo-rodriguez-who-stole-tell-all-black-9962307.html

>God damn, there is so much stuff.
who should play Epstein in the movie? I'm thinking Bill Cosby

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

go to sleep right?

I tried drinking socially once, it was awful.

They heard it on a police scanner as the medics were talking to the hospital

>do with your lives if you didn't waste them here
if we leave here we do the same to elections but you don't hear about it first

Look at me, I'm the news now

Attached: 1528016014969.jpg (593x635, 30K)

You stupid fuckwits! Everybody who posts here see the threads in his local time. Epstein's death reported 9am Eastern Daylight Time.

Some user in Central Time zone screen caps at his 8am.

Stop posting this brain dead conspiracy theory shit! You're sliding all the good threads!

do you know what else that user said?
they swapped the body
>captcha: bridges

Attached: 1547226220098.jpg (388x499, 57K)

Ty

Jow Forums is public so your question is a bit off. Why are you looking to TV to tell you things to believe?

Are you stupid? Every thread says "posted x hours and x minutes ago."

That's the title of the article.

And I fear we will never really get the whole picture and the public's interest will die down and it will be business as usual.

Good one.

Death must be great for the ol' face. His wrinkles and nose just fixed themselves!

option 4
>someone heard ems called to Metropolitan Prison Center on police scanner radio, then made an educated guess and got it right

No we won't, in one of the court pages they are talking about tapes they found like: "Name person & name person". 5 tapes if i remember well. The first name is the name of a influencel person and the 2nd name was the name of a underage girl. This story goes so deep its scary and we are only at the surface

fuck off, mossad

>More like Prince Andrew just disappears.

paramedic nigger texted brother/girlfriend/homosexual booty call and they posted it on Jow Forums for (You)s

>Copperfield (magician)? Like he's some nobody?

Nice try David.

>Trump did it
>Clinton did it
>THE HACKER BY THE NAME OF 4CHIN DID IT

That’s the first thing I’ve ever said, it didn’t have such a huge curve in it, the body did and seemed to be shorter

>don’t be aware
>ignorance is bliss
>let this slide goyim

Because 4 Chan Jow Forums is the only Hope to bring the truth before msm spins it and Buries it . They probably got forced to report on it because we knew. I only come here for news. No msm at all.

Attached: 1565886694186.png (613x710, 417K)

normies getting redpilled

>think about everything else you could do with your lives if you didn't waste them here.
I was redpilled before caming here to the Jow Forums board and before gamergate

Option 1 should include prison guards, nurses, doctors etc A lot of people probably witnessed his body being worked on