Graham: Congresswomen Must Suffer ‘Severe Consequences’ For Insulting Israel

Attached: 34C2FFC2-5B89-480B-A316-F227B4F5C803.jpg (1242x1424, 780K)

So many clowns... there's stupid enough for both parties.

Attached: Unhappy clown.jpg (1242x1193, 147K)

op, your title and pic say two clearly different things.
yet you still posted it as if they didn't.

what an odd thread.

He's not wrong, I just wish they said the same about when they trash talk Americans.

MIGA

Why haven't we had an armed rebellion yet? The government is too far gone to fix.

Attached: 2.jpg (850x400, 82K)

Fucking based
It's good to see that the Republicans are still true friends of Israel, while the Democrats work to undermine the greatest ally of the USA

This is why we said the muslim bitch was a plant this is why we said 4d chess is not the solution and this is how we all gather round to protect jews and their pedestal without having a single person to represent us.

Dog and pony shitshow

>omar tried to destroy israel
where? absolutely based by her if true ofc.

Very odd indeed, especially since the pic is actually worse (and more accurate). Not sure what OP is trying to do.

>They are duly elected members of Congress, I get that, but they are openly supporting the [boycott, divestment and sanctions] movement which would be an economic boycott of the state of Israel and basically destroy the state, so I understand both sides of the story here.
>From my point of view, there have got to be consequences to your behavior. If you openly joined an international movement to destroy the state of Israel, then you'll suffer the consequences.

MIGA

Attached: 1556396350180.gif (858x570, 2.39M)

Once a Ziostooge faggot always a Ziostooge faggot. He's not gonna do a goddamned thing about Spygate no matter what he says to Sean Hannity.

Attached: D_x_yioWwAAZjvK.jpg (1024x568, 145K)

Balkanize or give me death at this point

are you kike warshipping migatards still unironically attacking omar for vaguely denouncing israel?

Attached: 1558882232454.jpg (768x646, 89K)

Its just a threat to anyone else who acts on behalf of the USA rather than foreign actors. The language is right there.

MIGA

Republicans are maneuvering to put a cloak over the naive Jewish population that has no idea about (except in benefiting from) the corruption on the elite Jews that use Judaism and the Jewish people as shields for their platform of schemes.

What the hell is wrong with him... God willing Israel is destroyed at the time I finish this post.

Attached: Psyduck.png (590x775, 55K)

Remeber what he asked Kavangauh. Military tribunals. Kek.

yummi yummi joo joo cum in my tummi

Attached: 1565548939651.jpg (259x195, 5K)

>M-MIGA, RIGHT GOYS?

Attached: 34747368.jpg (666x666, 38K)

Why so quick to defend the traitorous mudslime nigger bitch? Calling out Israel is all it takes for you?

Idgaf about the Israeli nigger muslim stuff.
I just want closed borders, free speech, and my ar15.
Fuck off muslims. Don't you understand no one cares about your fight with the kikes?

are you one of those idiots who believe othadox jews who practice the Talmud 'dindu nuffin?' Broh maybe you should look up some of the quotes that describe all non jews as animals fit only to serve.

Attached: 1565835135126.jpg (1296x6856, 1.83M)

Nope God said county’s that are for Israel are blessed Jews on the other hand they are like he’s rebellious kids they reject him and he’s son the Christ, Jesus warned us if these self proclaimed Jews

What dirt do you think they have on him? I would guess its him blowing some guy or taking it up the ass. For every epstein there is at least one gay israel scheme to trap us politicians.

she’s a device being used by the kikes to soft-expose them, like snowden exposing NSA etc. Omar is clearly controlled op as she doesn’t bring up any damning shit like all the Israel lobbies.

If they dont care about your country and your religion then why would you expect them to care about your freedoms.

Israel's Pedo black mail program is still in full force, I see. Stop playing the game. Destroy the pride!

Shes a strawman nobody likes and thats it.

No other politician male or female has the balls to call you kikes out for what you are. Omar has to go but you kikes can lead the way out for her.

omar is a buzzing gnat used by the kikes to as an antagonist figure

all she brings up is typical palestine shit, not even AIPAC etc

How the fuck does that guy keep getting re-elected?

>they're trying to destroy israel
Graham let's people fuck him in the butt and eats the poo poo

The beauty of the two party system, the alternative is a party full of jews

The population doesnt bother sending its best. Doubt it ever did

>‘Severe Consequences’ For Insulting Israel
>Saying shit that offends jews is now a crime
Fuck the mudslimes as well, but these kikes have gone overboard

Attached: jew_soap_burial.jpg (1600x4210, 1.82M)

Yet all these anons will just take it at face value and go with OP's statement.

Hurry up and die americans for your foreign overlords who clearly control your sham of a government.

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

Bored? why not check this cool server, it has the hottest llewds of traps and females!

discord gg/faUV4A

I honestly have no problem with the lefties and israel being stoked into fighting each other. It just needs to become a big enough deal that it starts becoming common in the news cycle.

Attached: 1544500848937.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

The NRA will ensure Graham loses in the primary, don't worry.

they should have a tour of a Holocaust memorial instead of visiting Israel

Just remember that their goal is to pull everyone into a false dichotomy. Letting them fight would be fine but the goal isnt that. its to pull everyone that doesnt like kikery into the side thats insane and keep the otherwise sane side in bed with them since every other tactic has failed.

there is plenty of reasons to bash the squad, just not insulting israel

>pull everyone into a side
>muh master plan by playing pretend on television and in news media online
You realize no one actually gives a shit about that right? It's a trap for themselves even if something that dumb was part of a "master plan". Most people if they hear anything will instantly be able to recognize that the choice of boycotting israel has nothing to do with "destroying" them and won't put any further thought into who the players are other than noting the strange pull israel has within our government.

This, it just helps stoke the fires and get them talking about Israel, then normies will start asking questions and looking into it. Once they start paying attention, things can change.

>it just helps stoke the fires and get them talking about Israel, then normies will start asking questions and looking into it. Once they start paying attention, things can change.

Serverely conflicts with this

>Most people if they hear anything will instantly be able to recognize that the choice of boycotting israel has nothing to do with "destroying" them and won't put any further thought into who the players are other than noting the strange pull israel has within our government.

And proves me right. Israel = jews to plebs. It only needs to go that far and bam.

Attached: 1523755698239.jpg (720x809, 54K)