Cow miliing and insemination is now rape

>campusreform.org/?ID=13575
Fucking hell, when I call women a cow doesn't mean cows are women.

Attached: 1564179865472.png (1002x963, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuGskTgiIjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caMpusREforM

Yeah, I basically agree. It's not as bad as raping a human, but still. We also murder them for food. Again, not as bad as murdering a human, but still.

I just seen spraypaint over a farming billboard here in edmonton that says "STOP RAPING COWS".
Liberals are brain damaged, kek. The hilarity never gets old though.

cows love being pregnant and having kids.
that's why there are so many single mothers in the US.

You can only murder humans. Animals can only be killed.

Same end result, only difference are the legal consequences.

>gender studies
good luck finding a job in real life other than clerk at mcDonalds or something

what if the cow consents tho

No we morally distinguish between the lower animals and humans.
>Same end result, only difference are the legal consequences.

I guess that this professor has no agricultural experience. If cows are not milked they experience extreme pain and can actually get violent in some cases. also, it's much cheaper to ship bull seamen then the actual live bull to a ranch.

>feminists identify with cows
That's a surprsing amount of self awareness.

Yeah, I'm not like disagreeing with you?

>Academic NY basedboy who never touched a cow tells farmer what is good and bad

How is this news?

>be bulgarian
>know people working on the field
>know people working with bees
>know an old man who has a cow and sold me milk from the cow for 1 year before the cow got pregnant, the milk was shit, he killed the cow
>question if he is sane

>see the west
>look at the west
>read shit about the west

Yea, killing your cow because she got pregnant is much more sane than the west.

>industry refers to the restraint frame as a "rape rack"
>cognitive dissonant dairy consumers reeeeee when others call rape of an animal "rape"

Attached: wat.jpg (600x531, 96K)

Nonconsensual artificial insemination is definitely rape, why is this such a hard concept to understand? Is it because you can't stand the idea that you'd have to go to bed without your tendies?

Attached: tendie_whataburger.png (768x322, 101K)

Checked ayyo hol up what's miliing and how do I get started? Sounds German

Attached: prominent_ass.jpg (640x1055, 82K)

kek

What's in milk (((they))) don't want us having?

>If cows are not milked they experience extreme pain and can actually get violent in some cases.
Really? What's the reasoning for this?

How is it any different to beastialty? Honest question. In mose civilised countries beastiality and animal torture is illegal and can land you with prison time.

Where is it in the city

Maybe don't forcefully impregnate them then? These slide threads really don't show the intelligent side of Jow Forums I guess all the smart anons are on the Epstein case.

The only difference isn't legal consequences, which is what you said.

Attached: 156965876654.png (600x580, 397K)

Mastitis. It happens in all animals that produce milk.

Milk builds up in their udders and goes off, dairy cows must be bred and have their calves taken away.

Attached: 239-2398634_transparent-background-check-all-transparent-background-sanic-pepe.jpg (320x320, 54K)

Maybe don't eat food, faggot.

This.
God, its like none of these faggots have been to a farm or have talked to a farmer.

Gender studies programs should be defunded, i'm sick and tired for this clown show area of study masquerading around like a science.

Why isn't eating fruit or seeds also considered sexual abuse ? As fruit are the species reproductive means. Seems a tad bit hypocritical.

Also can we sue trees/plants for dropping pollen (semen) all over my cars and myself ? That seems like a form of sexual abuse also ?

Fucking NYU, has lost some credibility with me just now.

Please don't breed.

Attached: 467854.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Does that mean it's okay to fuck the cow

>only difference are the legal consequences.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

whelp, time to starve the world then because everything is unethical

Attached: 1481310718696.gif (319x343, 1.98M)

youtube.com/watch?v=OuGskTgiIjs

Don't compare cows to women.
At least I actually respect cows.

Not always user. But hey, its better than the shithole GTA I came from

excuse me moomoo i want to inseminate you and milk your udders
can i have your consent? I'll take a moo for a yes
Problem Solved

Good luck trying to get this to work. Cows have been artificially insemenated for so long most of them don’t even know how to reproduce proper

The tallest countries in the world also drink the most milk. It's growth fuel for children.

10/10

Attached: 1562862934451.png (441x302, 58K)

*sight*
You're half correct. Once everything is unethical, the previously unethical things normalized. Meaning, people won't stop eating meat but you'll see open and unashamed canibalism.

There are other, better ways of getting MILK.

Attached: milkers.jpg (500x669, 57K)

Hunnid percent facts broseph

>don't play with your food

Because da cow tits stawt to infwate wike bawoons, and dat makes da cow vewy angwy.

Auuhhhh. The fuck does motherfucking gender studies has to do with farm animals. Guess those feminist see cows as their equals as they are far inferior to just regular humans.

Attached: autisticscreechingtumblrwitch.jpg (365x365, 43K)

Dude who gives a fuck they're dumb fucking animals that do nothing except eat grass and take shits. Its not like Animal Farm can ever happen in real life.

>Maybe don't forcefully impregnate them then?
user not everybody chugs down onions (((milk)))
Some prefer the real thing

Imagine being a mod here and getting triggered by the word s-o-y so much you filter it

Attached: modspls.jpg (750x570, 45K)

isn't canibalism like legal in California? One could argue that canibals are born the way they are, thus they cannot be judged and just like gays, they have to be normalised, that is, even if you get sued for that in california, but for as long as you kill republicans and only eat republicans that seems like a very legal thing in LA.

I do not disagree with this.

fuck, hairy milkers are my fetish

Attached: 1513931763698.jpg (400x400, 20K)