African ethnostate

Every time I mention this idea to my bros they laugh at me and say that shit is dumb. I ask them why and they say they wanna live around white people. Why is that?

Prolly cus you niggas own all the wealth.

Attached: fd36.png (472x533, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vFO0OlcE4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-bynWY0yU
youtube.com/watch?v=3D8lH1PHDcg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd84Vjz2_B4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks won't give other blacks cash money

>looks at africa

you already have an ethnostate
in fact you have an entire continent
it's called Africa.

YEAH WAKANDA FOREVER

Attached: Capture.png (1029x620, 1.32M)

Liberia should've received federal funding back in the day. It would of solved much of the racial tension currently present in the USA.

>muh gibs

kys nigger

Liberia was a black ethnostate. You enslaved the natives there almost immediately. Poor as shit btw to this day

Imagine going to a Han in China and bitching about his tribe owning most wealth in China. Oh Im sorry I forgot you niggers are too retarded to think in what ifs.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vFO0OlcE4Y

Attached: 1563670936973.png (800x1093, 1.47M)

Every sub-Saharan African country is really diverse. It’s only an ethnostate inasmuch as they’re all black, but definitely not of the same ethnicities.

if it's American niggers they already got Liberia.

Fpbp

Do you have a map? There is whole continent called Africa. Your home.

>they are all the same race
God I wish I could say the same about whites

someone has to be there to pay your welfare, G

I see OP's point though. Didn't Bob Marley have that song "Africa Unite"? I played that song one time and my dad, who was euro, started crying. Now I cry every time I hear it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-bynWY0yU

Attached: 1561156451636.jpg (640x480, 53K)

> canadian father figure
> crying
> over a nigger song

what the fuck man.

Attached: 1565824177905.jpg (480x480, 17K)

YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ETHNOSTATE RETARD
youtube.com/watch?v=3D8lH1PHDcg

Centurion is such a good Koisan fascist

Khoisan*

Monrovia

Attached: 1554379024778.jpg (570x487, 45K)

with the purchase of Greenland the alt-right can move to greenland and black and latina can have the 50 states

Africa only for full blooded black persons, not for nigger mutts with euro slave owner dna on them.

ash people
no humanity

This is fun. Jean Raspail. Remember the year written
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd84Vjz2_B4

Attached: 1549113729832.png (480x360, 253K)

They mean white wimminz

What is Liberia?

it's called most of africa you ignorant fucking nigger

how did we get all of the wealth? if black people are superior then why didn’t they enslave white people and take their wealth instead?

Sweden YES

Anti-matter humans?

Even Liberia is diverse ethnically and religiously.

The whole point of the Rastafari movement was to create an ethnostate in Ethiopia.
Ended up failing because lazy niggers would rather live under segregation and racism as long as they get gibs, as opposed to being truly free but working hard for a better future.

And now consumerist culture has diluted Rastafarism into le funny weed Jamaicans and Ethiopia remains a shithole because African Americans don't give a fuck about anything but their next paycheck.