Tell me why Jow Forums isn’t defending Ilhan Omar and Tlaib for being SO FUCKING BASED?!

Tell me why Jow Forums isn’t defending Ilhan Omar and Tlaib for being SO FUCKING BASED?!

Attached: 0AF648CF-C8E6-4911-B7B5-67434B564281.jpg (576x935, 93K)

Israel is not Israel.

It’s Palestine.

Palestine Forever!

BASED!

Palestine!

P

I hate american niggers because they're dumb and violent.
A lot of African FOB hate them as well for the same reasons.
But I'm above both of them.

A

L

E

S

T

I

N

E.

Palestine is a real country. Israel is not.

FREE PALESTINE

#FreePalestine

#JailIsraelis

I love Palestine!!!

B
A
S
E
D

STOP OCCUPYING THEM ISRAEL.

ISRAEL FUCK OFF FROM PALESTINE!

PALESTINE IS A COUNTRY

ISRAEL IS NOT.

>Moronic muzzie shitskins
>Based
Good one, user, my lips twitched slightly and I blew a small amount of air out my nose.

Fuck Israel

Free Palestine.

FREE PALESTINE NOW!

#FreeMuslims

They are useful idiots. Let the Left fight with their own house niggers. I prefer to just sit and watch it unfold

#JailJews

WOW FUCKING COOL SO FUCKING COOL BASED HAHA PALESTINE ITS BASED BECAUSE ITS WHAT ISRAEL DOESNT WANT ITS SO COOL I LOVE MEDDLING IN MIDDLE EASTERN SPERG FIGHTS YES YES YES MY FAVORITE TRIBE IS GONNA WIN

I DONT CARE ITS 5873748596 MILES AWAY I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO YOUR IDEOLOGICAL RECRUITMRNT STRATEGIES I WILL LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT BEING PESTERED AND GUILTED ABOUT 636575 DIFFERENT GROUPS TRYING TO HIJACK MY MIND TO FIGHT THEIR BATTLES

FUCK YOU

Why would we? One is a disgusting nigger with fucked up teeth and the other is a disgusting sand nigger with a bulldog face. Let them and the kikes fight it out.

fuck em both. what they did isn't anything significant or unheard of.

>Tell me why Jow Forums isn’t defending Ilhan Omar and Tlaib for being SO FUCKING BASED?!
They're not. They just want us on the other side of the conflict we shouldn't have anything to do with.

Fuck, Israel was a brit project. Let them deal with it.

Muslims aren't based.

The enemy of my enemy may still be an enemy.