I WILL SHOW YOU WHO REALLY DID 9/11

FROM 9/11 TO EPSTEIN, WE ALL SEE THE SAME FINGERPRINTS. FROM THE DISINFORMATION, PROPAGANDA AND COVERUPS, WE SEE THE SAME FIGUREHEADS FROM THE SAME CLIQUE. WHO BID FOR THE WTC 99 YEAR CONTRACT IN 2001? SILVERSTEIN WE ALL KNOW WON IT. BUT WHO WERE THE OTHERS? MORT ZUCKERMAN AND STEVEN ROTH OF VORANDO REAL ESTATE TRUST - THE SAME COMPANY THAT PARTNERED WITH KUSHNER FOR 666 MADISON AVE. WHO IS MORT ZUCKERMAN? HE OWNS THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS. GUESS WHO HE WAS BUSINESS PARTNERS WITH BEFORE? EPSTEIN! GUESS WHO SILVERSTEIN USED TO CALL EVERYDAY ON SUNDAY AFTERNOONS REGARDLESS OF THE SUBJECT? NETANYAHU! SILVERSTEIN WAS THE CHAIRMAN OF THE UNITED JEWISH APPEAL FEDERATION OF NEW-YORK. THE VICE CHAIRWOMAN WAS LYNN KROLL, THE WIFE OF JULES KROLL OF KROLL AND ASSOCIATES - THE COMPANY THAT TOOK OVER SECURITY OF THE WTC AFTER THE 1993 BOMBINGS. SILVERSTEIN WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THE ISRAELI EXPORT & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY WHICH WAS CREATED BY THE THINK TANK THE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STRATEGIC & POLITICAL STUDIES. GUESS WHICH THINK TANK AUTHORED "A CLEAN BREAK, A STRATEGY FOR SECURING THE REALM" IN 1996 WHICH CALLED FOR A CONCERTED EFFORT IN SECURING ISRAELI OBJECTIVES GOING INTO THE YEAR 2000? THE INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED STRATEGIC AND POLITICAL STUDIES. IT WAS WRITTEN BY RICHARD PERLE AND DOUGLASS FEITH AND GIVEN TO NETANYAHU IN 1996. IT CALLED FOR INVADING AND 'CONTAINING' IRAQ, SYRIA, ETC. BASICALLY THE ENTIRE WAR ON TERROR THAT WE ARE SEEING TODAY. DOUGLASS FEITH WAS THE UNDERSECRETARY OF DEFENSE FOR POLICY AND LED THE 'OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS' WHICH ACTED AS A SHADOW INTELLIGENCE AGENCY IN THE PENTAGON AND WORKED TO CIRCUMVENT NORMAL INTELLIGENCE CHANNELS AND PROTOCOLS BY CREATING ITS OWN INTELLIGENCE AND FEEDING IT TO NEWS OUT LETS LIKE RUPERT MURDOCHS FOX NEWS, AND THE WEEKLY STANDARD FOUNDED BY BILL KRISTOL AND ROBERT KAGEN. ALL JEWS BY THE WAY.

Attached: Collapse 1.jpg (680x435, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelidecorations.net/Other/SixDayWarCommemorativeMedals.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QLkeUmgY1cc
web.archive.org/web/20190619052746/http://www.theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0
youtu.be/C3ho-Th3yNo
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9X2rzYCo-hw
youtube.com/watch?v=fOiCMMMeXE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv6eNyPWmDM
youtube.com/watch?v=sa_WiWRuSsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FEITH DURING THE REAGAN ADMINISTRATION WAS FIRED FROM HIS POSITION AS AN ANALYST AT THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL FOR GUESS WHAT? HANDING SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS TO PEOPLE WORKING AT THE ISRAELI EMBASSY. OH YES. SO YOU SEE THIS IS JUST A TINY GLIMPSE INTO HOW THESE PEOPLE OPERATE. FROM TEL AVIV, TO NEW YORK, TO THE HIGHEST POSITIONS IN THE DEFENSE AND STATE DEPARTMENTS AND EVEN TO THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF THE U.S GOVERNMENT, THE SAME CLIQUE WORKS TOGETHER TO FURTHER THE POLICIES PUT FORTH BY THE LIKUD PARTY IN ISRAEL

Good info.

Checked but take your meds, schizo.

You the guy from yesterday (or this morning, i forget)? Posted about 200 highlighted pics? Was an excellent thread.
Reminds me I need to find that archive and download all of it.

Attached: 96AjD.jpg (304x400, 19K)

Of course they did it.

And since then the entire West went to shit.

Attached: we will take over your media and destroy your country.jpg (540x960, 69K)

Could you condense all of this into an image or two?

1) go to sleep for a few days

2) release caps lock

3) do not be afraid of the enter button

4) now that you have solved something from 18 years ago, get a jump on the JFK shooting. Read M.C. Piper.

5) go to a roof at least 30 feet high and do a greg luganous.

Yes I will post everyday. JANNIES MOVE ME TO THE FRONT PAGE. PLS PIN ME FOR HUMANITY. YOU KNOW WE ARE RIGHT. YOU CAN FEEL IT. DO THE RIGHT THING.

Attached: Fuhrer.jpg (1024x560, 55K)

JEWS EXPLAIN THIS TO US

israelidecorations.net/Other/SixDayWarCommemorativeMedals.htm

French Israeli Six Day War commemorative medal, 1967; struck in silver (marked 999 on rim); no artist/maker mark; weight: 13.1g; size: 33mm:

Back: Flag of Israel with sword and olive branch on either side and a variation of the French national motto ("Liberty, Brotherhood, Equality) rendered here as "Freedom, Peace, Brotherhood", the Hebrew word "Bazak" ("swift") and "Under the Star of David, Campaign of 6 Days" and the period underneath;

Front: a legend in Hebrew along the edge "With G-d's Will Was Saved the Peace of the World" with images of a plane, a tank and the Torah.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLkeUmgY1cc

Attached: 1565895877341.jpg (1128x1104, 253K)

>hurhrur studying history is pointless

Attached: Microbrain.jpg (480x480, 51K)

have u seen this?

>ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD
web.archive.org/web/20190619052746/http://www.theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0

go study that if you want the complete picture.

Wait, so are you saying that Israel had a hand in 9/11?

youtu.be/C3ho-Th3yNo

911 report and their models were full of BS. The three towers were brought down by controlled demolition.
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where both towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

𒀭𓆏𒀭

youtube.com/watch?v=9X2rzYCo-hw

watch: youtube.com/watch?v=fOiCMMMeXE8

extended look at the operation: youtube.com/watch?v=Dv6eNyPWmDM

Great post, and not to be a skirt, but could you attempt some paragraph structure and lose the caps.

Bump

Attached: xEB0KWC.jpg (2048x1524, 331K)

Checked. Rare and VERY Based leaf poster

Attached: 1560293580768.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

bump

Pretty rare

incredible picture user

Attached: impact zone.jpg (800x533, 66K)

I wish there was more HD footage of the 1st impact.

This was the mostt important moment in modern history.

Thanks for the thread Based leaf :^)

Attached: 1546998733036.jpg (333x333, 21K)

Everyone already know who did it, dickhead.
Quit posting this slide thread all the time. It's old news.
Thread/

Attached: 456245547.gif (220x227, 594K)

any pictures or video of the first impact is rare af

Attached: seconds count.jpg (900x591, 117K)

99.9% of people don't know who did it, dickhead.

>don't study or remind people of history or any significant events that we are still feeling the effects of today. Don't educate people about one of the most important events in history that people just so happened to be misinformed about.

You already knew everything that I posted in my thread? Shameless liars get the rope.

Fuck off kike

Attached: DELETE THIS.jpg (366x464, 38K)

I wonder what the rooftop Israelis have in their archives..

Attached: 9b7a7801a4880609c0f043fd669b42627b9f764754e51837a091a0ea69816d1c.jpg (1199x568, 146K)

Attached: fren.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Wew for some reason that jumper at the end you can actually see what happens. First time I’ve noticed that

You're not studying shit, schizo except the limits on your grasp of reality. Take your fucking meds and go to sleep.

We know already. Also, go to sleep goy. You seem very sleepy.

10/10

Attached: 1542334718554.jpg (1939x2246, 1.66M)

okay now what

How am I out of touch with reality when everything I posted is literally factual and sourced by main stream news sources? I only posted pictures of the articles and highlighted what others reported on. Wow! Reading the news, so mentally deranged!

Tell your mom and dad

Schizos have broken the veil of illusion, and it's the limits of our orchestrated reality and the grasp it has on us is what they study

Recession hitting em hard, no time for chit chat like this small talk
But let's pretend fucking everyone knows. now what?

probably the whole day all on video

Why am I a schizo for posting screenshots of articles?

Attached: 1564576914967.jpg (960x960, 178K)

Attached: 1564577082900.png (1111x640, 138K)

Schizos are shamans that have pierced through the facade, and they should totally take their meds and stop trying to red pill normies :")

yeah, nah.
If it works for you, knock your self out.

If everyone knew Israel would cease to exist. I think Dr Alan Sabrosky said it best. "If America ever finds out Israel did this they would wipe them off the map. There would be a long and bloody war and that would be the end of it."

Attached: sadness7.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Lucky Larry

Attached: 1564588584517.jpg (816x2880, 568K)

If being a slave works for you, well keep sucking joo dick

So someone that notices irregularities in news paper articles is a schizo?

Attached: 1564592538103.png (500x503, 167K)

Two wrongs don't make a right. Jews have been kicked out of every society for thousands of years.
Is exterminating them the only option? Humanity will never accept that and you know it
OMG dude I am saying that being schizoid means your woke, your third eye is wide awake. Big Pharma (JOOZ) force feed pills to their goyim slaves to make them docile and stagnant and never have any creative thoughts
And paranoia? Very Bad. Listen to the jews and take your pills mmmkayyy?

if the alternative is to be a pretentious douchebag who considers the schizo a prophet, what choice does a sane person have, turd?

Based

>da joos
Womp womp, they were kicked out for a reason. Fuck humanity they aren’t the ones who make decisions anyway, they’ll follow the herd as always

Is this you my based leaf brother? Have a bump

How does going to war with a country translate into genocide? So Israel should never face any consequences? And no, sorry, I don't 'know it'. What I do know, is Israel was wiped out twice in the past and will happen a 3rd time. It is inevitable. You're a fucking idiot. I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to reply to a meme flag. Revenge is justice.

I have found one or two

Attached: 1545077625414.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

Going to war with Israel would not be "wrong" first of all. How is avenging humanity by assailing the very people responsible for nearly every major terror event and war "wrong"? No, what they have done is wrong. Responding with military force prevents them from wronging innocent people any further. Imagine being this stupid. Kill yourself you kike

>all this fucking capslock

Attached: 1525239349785.png (381x353, 38K)

thank u fren

"Defending yourself is wrong"

I was just saying. I mean where are the Jews gonna go after that?

Think about it. would you rather want the Jews in the middle of a useless desert surrounded by terrorists or do you want them spread out all over the world, in your country?
AIPAC is obvious, but the jews trying to colonize europe with rapefugees and multinational constructs? They fucking hate Israel and want more terrorists. Israel is a scapegoat and the Jews are only going to pick up steam when their Israel project fails. At least this project has nothing to do with is.

So I ask again, is there any actual viable solution? Perhaps there is, but I don't see you offering any. Just more bitching and complaining. Either people will see the truth or they won't. Make a book or a website, what are you doing preaching to the choir?
If you are mad at the Jews fucking around in the rest of the world, do you think that will increase or decrease?

bump for world peace.

Attached: 914a9621880f6447b021e14ed1063a85.jpg (2313x3474, 640K)

>How does going to war with a country translate into genocide?
>How is avenging humanity by assailing the very people responsible for nearly every major terror event and war "wrong"?
You are completely contradicting yourself. Is it the jooz or is it the jooz?
Also you must be a goat fucker because you went full retard with the terrorist comment. How do you think all those Muslims joined ISIS and the rest? Are they CIA mercenaries or retarded Muslims? HINT: Brainwashing shitkins is way cheaper. basically free

Attached: 2nd-hit_Fisch_Robert_J_515.pjpeg (1).jpg (1536x1024, 535K)

>Is exterminating them the only option? Humanity will never accept that and you know it
Why would “humanity” need to have a say in it? jewish attempts to consolidate all power and control under their yolk will ultimately fail and a rival group will eventually emerge some day and subject them to a very real genocide as blowback for all they’ve done. There aren’t a whole lot of jews on the planet (supposedly). Given time, extermination isn’t exactly unrealistic if their numbers are to be believed.

But in the here and now, Israel the nation state and its leadership needs to pay for all they’ve done in the past few decades. That will happen in our lifetimes. We might be elderly when it does, but it will happen. They won’t be able to get away with everything they’ve done and continue to do. No amount of media control and cover up will make up for Mossad sloppiness getting out of hand and eventually letting the cat out of the bag. When Americans find out that Israel did 9/11, they’re not just going to sit their like NPCs without inner speech.

Attached: AosyY (1).jpg (900x1200, 270K)

okay internet tough guy, go kill the jews all on your own. If your not trying to convince humanity, who the fuck are you trying to convince?

Everyone without his full penis is a jew, in my book.

Attached: If_it_wasnt_about_oil....jpg (1403x1046, 478K)

Attached: 1555137693512.jpg (1024x683, 922K)

Attached: 1555137529746.png (1438x952, 2.03M)

Attached: imgur_demonetized.jpg (4183x4901, 1.88M)

Attached: 1561591923101.jpg (1600x1175, 403K)

Attached: 85l1.jpg (710x644, 179K)

but wait ....
THER'S MORE!

youtube.com/watch?v=sa_WiWRuSsA

Attached: 28e38008e39ba82eef7ecdccbedb7bce.jpg (547x398, 142K)

Attached: 1564242809986.gif (1496x1036, 629K)

Attached: l_2911.jpg (379x640, 57K)

It's all a big fucking joke.

Attached: wtc7.jpg (513x935, 379K)

Attached: 5rssBdO.jpg (548x487, 66K)

>mfw it was Will Smith all along

Attached: 1549665249424.jpg (568x590, 109K)

for fuck sake learn how to use punctuation and paragraphs.

nobody is going to read that mess.

Attached: 7jyb.jpg (719x641, 214K)

Attached: 3OuX4cgl.jpg (548x512, 86K)

Holocaust confirmed for conspiracy of autistic jewish fanfiction

F

Attached: P8220037.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

Damn, wish those videos worked of the dancing Israelis. I remember seeing that real-time

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah
(Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black
(can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through
the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

They were truly gigantic.

Attached: 3-ViewwestfromExchangePlaceJerseyCityNovember1977_.jpg (1440x970, 229K)

I’m not trying to convince anybody. It’s the logical course of history.

Circumcision sure does cut off a part of the average American’s brain. I am sure that by being circumcised (luckily I am not) they view themselves to be “like jews” especially the Protestant retards who think kikes are god’s chosen race and love their jew testament more than the Jesus gospels

>Damn, wish those videos worked of the dancing Israelis. I remember seeing that real-time
see this post:

A mature discussion about history and false flag events is more appreciable than shit flinging and yelling about semites. Carry on

Attached: 119.webm (720x540, 2.35M)

They have screencapture videos of the remote hijacking computers in cockpit view as they flew the planes in

Attached: 1565708741763.jpg (837x960, 173K)

>When Americans find out that Israel did 9/11, they’re not just going to sit their like NPCs without inner speech.
I feel like everyone already knows, but are just deathly afraid of talking about it.
Shifting the overton window to make it acceptable for this in common parlance is an admirable goal. We all know how those zoomers just can't keep their mouth shut, someone restart the meme process on the twin towers stat!

Attached: 919.webm (720x540, 2.37M)

Why do you keep posting with a meme flag and alternating with a leaf?

Let’s talk about false flags then. The modern state of Israel not only basically created them and is responsible for the majority of them, but they also arguably created Islamic terrorism.

What is a semite? Isn’t that a language? Like Akkadian?