Convince me not to become a vigilante in london Jow Forums

convince me not to become a vigilante in london Jow Forums

Attached: 11 British police officers versus one guy with a knife.webm (320x180, 2.57M)

no

fpbp
/thread

You have to wait for the boogaloo or it wont count

Pro tip:
Anyone that actually wants to do some shit like that successfully doesn't go on Jow Forums to talk about it.

LARP

Attached: burst bubble.jpg (560x428, 84K)

become one, fight for justice because no one else is gonna fight the good fight.

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 490K)

I hope your pic prophetically alludes to the timeline where you have hair trigger explosive testicles. If not, I pray for digits and that Kek may see fit to place you in such a timeline regardless of your true cosmic destiny.

>>london
>>posting for encouragement
>>would probably have 0 casualties
You don't have the sand

Just make sure you have your vigilante loicense

Be patient and wait until the SHTF and then become a knife wielding vigilante until you collapse from exhaustion.

You faggots have cctv operators watching every street reporting to police. You would get nicked in no time m8.

nice try FBI, be a glownigger elsewhere

WHEN TYRANNY BECOMES LAW
REBELLION BECOMES DUTY

Attached: 1559851204431.jpg (630x630, 87K)

DO EET!! British batman do it now!!

Do it faggot

You'll be the one going to prison, and then you'll be surrounded.

the prices

This

Britman or GTFO

Attached: IMG_20190723_102150.jpg (1242x1216, 215K)

Be british vigilante.
Need license for car.

Nope, don't just talk about it; be about it, bitch.

Attached: 1565832357515.png (2271x2183, 39K)

Attached: arson.jpg (500x835, 126K)

Attached: drone wars.jpg (283x753, 52K)

I will do no such thing.

Attached: communications breakdown.png (1787x921, 143K)

Attached: drone wars 2.png (682x908, 81K)

Attached: drone wars 3.png (689x1253, 303K)

Citizens arrest

one of my fantasies is building a fully remote controlled killdozer and absolutely leveling the muslim parts of london and all police stations

Aim high

Attached: names and addresses.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

The square mile

Attached: Banksters defraud everyone.png (599x505, 342K)

Because innocent people will end up being harmed. What if the fag or nigger you beat up ends up sharing the same views as you?

Attached: clown makeup.jpg (888x499, 72K)

Pray to St. Tarrent for guidance

Attached: 1558133895380m.jpg (828x1024, 108K)

Gotta wear the Guy Fawkes mask if you do, lad.

What the fuck are you going to do? Roam around the mean streets of London like some mysterious and sinister neckbeard wagging your finger at people you suspect of committing crime. You would be laughed out of it. Unless you can beat people to within an inch of their life and actually get away with regularly your little escapade will be over on your first outing.

this.

guess ill do it
thanks for the motivation pol

Attached: 31724.jpg (340x500, 37K)

No :)

Because you'll get our wonderful board of peace shut down. Im advising you not to do anything. But if you do OP, Do it in honour of the blacks

Please dont. Dont hurt innocent people. But before you go, drop a hint so we know it's you?

>Dont hurt innocent people
why would i?
>But before you go, drop a hint so we know it's you?
again why would i?

Okay then fuck off cunt

?
didnt take your hrt today?

Thanks for reminding me Batman, good job on the act of vigilantism

I see what you did there

the streets are too small to bring enough explosive

jail is gay, premature death is unwise

Will be arriving shortly.

Attached: fucked.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I'm just theorizing in minecraft but why is everybody always after some kind of public martyrdom death by cop? What ever happened to 86ing people? Is it the social media environment everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame? Ppl used to just do shit and not talk about it.
Easy Rider is shit but it wasn't all wrong southerners used to defend their communities.

In the words of Tarrant, you have two options: you can be a SOLDIER or a FATHER. Preferably the latter.

I like posting here so I would prefer that if you are going to throw your life away that you don’t post about it here first. It doesn’t help anyone’s cause but the enemies.

Nah really tho, pol is a board of peace and i'm just a innocent bystander...

Attached: grouse.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I talked with sergent Jow Forums earlier and we reached an agreement that if we see anyone live streaming a shooting that we can masturbate with one hand and call 911 with the other hand and we'll be heroes and it doesn't sound so bad.

I thought there were too many CCTV cameras.

>london
No

Goddamn if i'm agreeing with a memeflaggot.

No.

Dont get caught alive mate.

Attached: fren for ever.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

Go blow yourself leaf... fucking feelingsfag.every last one of these fucks is in allegiance with the (((banks))) and corporations that are stealing your fucking bloodright. Who the fucks gives a fuck about their worldview? before one of the these shitakina murder or rape you people do you think the stop theorize about you thoughts and feelings... everyone dies e eventually

Brittish politicians are such pussys

You'll only go to heaven if you can kill 700 of the enemy (or 100 of the controllers of the enemy) so don't bother.

Saint Tarrant says the women and children are easy targets... their women are factories creating a generation of soldiers that will no longer be invaders but possibly conquerors... spread fear of our deeds and fear will halt reinforcements. Fear is your friend. Nothing in history has been earned and kept without fear of force. The enemy has already shown force to maintain their strongholds. If our kingdoms (((royalty))) will not even pretend to protect our way of life then those of honor, bravery or anger must.

I actually used to do the same type of work(ish)

you don't hang fiber optic lines, you bury them. no exceptions. too fragile.
that said, I installed fiber at an old car dealership that had 7 buildings and needed a complete overhaul of their phone/internet/security system.

I did the job mostly by myself, over about a month(ish), and on the last day of the contract, I was way ahead of schedule, and was only showing up to do a walkthrough for the GM-

We walked by a place where the fiber was coming out of the ground and into a building and he took hold of the cable and exclaimed how durable and modern the cable looked, and proceeded to crease the cable, shattering the glass fibers inside, ruining that length of wire.

That length happened to be the longest one of them all (maybe 1250 feet), and it took me (again, by myself) 3 days to dig up the cable, relay a new one (they make splice kits which are expensive, but I had extra cable on hand), and correct the rather simple error.

Your post is 100% true re: fiber optic cable
except you have to dig that shit up, knowing ahead of time where it is.
not like you can run a metal detector over dirt and find fiber

$0.02+

Should have been run in conduit, then you could have just pulled a new one in less than an hour. I mean, some idiot landscaper with a shovel could ruin that shit easy. Why wouldn't you run it in conduit if you are already digging the trench to bury it any way?

source: we do this shit all the time where I work, would NEVER bury a wire by itself