Based Trade War

Attached: 1556212303367.png (479x511, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAM-8kd0WG0
agweb.com/agweb-crop-comments
youtube.com/watch?v=9PZJI3h_CSk
youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes cause a trade war caused this and not record amount of rain during planting season.

>lefties: "fuck farmers lol fucking rednecks food is for retards anyway :)"
>also lefties: "HOLY FUCK TRUMP IS LITERALLY MURDERING FARMERS STOP THIS NOW :'(( ALSO PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I TALK ABOUT HOW SHIT THE FLYOVER STATES ARE"

Exactly. OP is a lying niggerfaggot. The entire midwest saw record amounts of rain. Some areas just started to subside a few weeks ago.

Trump's policies are hurting farmers badly, but this doesn't have to do with it.

Good. Farmers are leeches of the Government. Cant wait to scoop up some cheap farm land for my own shooting range.

Attached: 30AF8733-24FB-4F18-8168-29C28BED5F33.png (750x1334, 839K)

We could definitely have used some of that rain up here in southern manitoba it was a dry dry year this year

Duuuuuuhhhh climate change.

Attached: 1565894368643.png (800x600, 207K)

Guess we can't donate gov subsidized surplus crops to Africa this year.

Oops.

I'm from Ohio. We had a solid week or two of almost straight rain, and then -- for me at least -- we had not too much for a long while. Just this week we got a big hit in the middle of the night. In that between time though lots of lawns were looking pretty sickly. Field behind my house went unplanted, but I'm pretty sure that's because the city bought it up like the shits they are. Wish it would stay a cornfield - real nice to look out over.

Time to buy onions, guys

>don't have kids
>import the third world because white people are not reproducing

Attached: 1552014357424.jpg (1012x1280, 453K)

Can you imagine my face when i invested in agricultural trading 3 years ago in asia.
Lol that stuffs all gonna be mine now.
Thanks americucks,i hope the tariffs you pay to yourself will make up for that lost money.

Lol

Oddly enough we're under a drought now. It's going to be a bad year for crops.

>Vote yourself out of economic agreements because of it.
>Let your country fall apart.
>sell off everything you got
>be poor
>niggers go back to their country because they managed to ruin yours and now its just as shit
>start all over again

Enjoy the ride nigel

>starving third worlders

neato

Attached: Bernie-Sanders-AP77174442780-768x544.jpg (768x544, 46K)

you are so fucking stupid.

What absolute horse shit. 2019 has been a terrible year for crops due to the solar minimum. Every fucking farmer knows this but of course jorunalists use it as an excuse to bash DRUMPFFF

>historic floods
Frig off barb

Does America, really need more food? REALLY??????????????

>What is crop rotation

America can buy more food from places like Brazil, lose jobs and money. Or you can employ americans in farm and make money... it's not a tough choose.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAM-8kd0WG0

Attached: 1560448682233.png (2048x791, 444K)

>fuck using the land to grow food for our own starving people, we just won't cultivate it
>that'll show em!
Gaaaaaaaay!

Or, how about we have less food and let some of these fucking obese apes learn to control their fucking diabetes

>not mentioning the literal disaster with the ice flooding this past year

If you faggots get baited this easily by fake news propaganda just remember that ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse.

this guy gets it

It's not about having more food, it's about employment Americans instead of importing it.

pretty sure you are not supposed to plant shit on your fields every year
field rotation is a thing

Frig off randy

agweb.com/agweb-crop-comments

read from the farmers themselves. seems like some areas got flooded, but most are dry. climate is all fucked up

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE FACTORY FARMERS PLANTING SHIT FOR CHINA?

> 0.3% of the GDP is related farming
> somehow important
nigger the 13th century is OVER

plant something for nitrogen or leave fallow yea

>india literally depends on rain to flood the areas so they can plant more
>WAAAAAAAH RAIN
Nice excuse.

This and also the sellouts who didn't and don't diversify their crop. They have been expecting their gibs from China so they never bother planting what they don't export and now it won't sell.

China imports most of it's food, and their farmers are still subsistence peasants.

hmm, memeflag. What is he hiding? What country did he mention? India.
Either India or Pakistan. Possibly Bangladesh .
youtube.com/watch?v=9PZJI3h_CSk

Attached: 1561171446742.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Different crops but you already knew that.

did he though

Rain wouldnt be a problem if aggriculture wasnt set up to produce for commerical profits.

My neighbor planted corn this year.
That early heat wave killed everything.
He kept trying to dump water on his crops but it never recovered.
So his cost for seed, plus watering and tractor fuel put him into the red.
People just don't understand what it really takes to farm. Shit doesn't just magically grow.

Those farmers that didn't plant anything took a gamble and won.

The ice flooding was a big deal, the fact that the MSM briefly covered it and forgot it makes this whole thing a big propaganda hit piece.

I wouldn't be surprised if they HARRP them or something to build for this moment.

the HAARP definitely is doing weird shit with the weather, but I think we are seeing global warming problems. Its not just USA, its a lot of other places all over the world, so I know it's not just my farm. We just cant grow shit via magic, its still the same way as it's always been. And if it's too hot, then well we are fucked. I am probably going to be getting out of the farm business. A lot of my competitors have closed down. Either it's too hot, or there is no water. Never seen anything like this in 30 years. Probably going to get a bunker and start hoarding food because if I can't grow my crops, then I know it's only a matter of time before the rest follow. Prices will skyrocket soon.

>not realizing the bad karma of the trade war caused the bad weather
brainlet.jpg

Its because of fucking rain and Grand Solar Minimum not trade war.

>Liberal article: 30% of all produced food goes unused and rots.
>So, we should plant less food, right?
>Liberal article: Less food was grown, that's a terrible thing and here's why.

How the fuck do you even win?

Blackest day, oh blackest night hear my fury for tonight
we bring forth chaos with frightful might,
upon those who sought US to repair their plight
kindness may follow, but know thee well
thine tyranny shall send ye to hell

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-04 08-37-55.png (1730x284, 109K)

Quit growing onions faggot

Attached: 1540506184836.jpg (1252x1252, 293K)

>chinks starve
based usa

Media is shilling hard for China on this trade war. Hmm

Good thing my garden is nearing self sustaining levels. I could give af.

trump is destroying the us

Even if that statement wasn't complete baseless bullshit, this country needs to be burned to ashes and rebuilt anyway if it is to remain true to its foundations, so your argument falls on deaf ears.

>remove farm subsidies
>plant trees
>ranch cattle
>kill the obesity epidemic, curb C02 buildup, and end factory farming all in one go

Seems pretty cool to me

Attached: 1368713466182.png (444x226, 236K)

Oh, if you really want to know the truth man, watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU

Probably because Trump is unironically terrible. The media doesn't just side with China without a reason.

>If that headline sounds really bad to you, that is because ...
Why do they always do this? It's basically characteristic of the Buzzfeed era of leftist media, and there's something really uncanny about it. It's sort of like the
> ... and that's a good thing.
where it tells the reader the correct way to think, but then double dips on this in order to repaint the headline as being neutral or unbiased, since people will feel that if had to be told how to react to it, it can't have been pushing anything in and of itself.
Also
>OMG everythings fucked
>It's all really bad guys
>Russia controls everything with hackers
>The world will be under water
>Automation will end work
>All the farms are dead
How can they get away with accusing everyone else of fearmongering when it is literally all they ever do?

well, the economy has been in shambles for a long time and it's not just because of the tarrifs. tariffs and high taxes is too much, but tariffs with a low tax rate would work well.
I'd want a flat tax rate of 10-20%, carbon tax, capital gains tax of 25%, and tariffs on certain goods. no corporate tax, no property tax, no inheritance tax.

Btw, look into accelerationism. The economy collapsing, assuming it pushes more people to the alt right, would be a very good thing for white people. at the end of the day white people have took out for each other, and whats good for white people is all that matters.

Attached: v725gq4897x21.jpg (1080x1281, 179K)

trump doesn't have enough power to ruin america.

who has then?

The politicians, Jews and the wealthy.

Idk i mean you got the Jews who've run this nation since at least ww2. If you're not aware then i'd look into it, Jews are at the head of our institutions in finance, culture, politics, economics. I'm not really sure who has power in america. might be no one at this point. To be fair Trump is pretty much a Jew at this point (his son in law and daughter are Jewish)

Have they never heard of crop rotation?????????????

Lake rose 2 feet

but they farm fish

rain isn't a problem. Flooding is

shut up hillary

Hail the Midwest Reich!

Attached: it-appears-that-my-superiority-has-led-to-some-controversy-26087597.png (500x522, 73K)

no difference between the politicians, jews, and the wealthy. It's just the jews.

from the bottom or the top?

This is America.

We don't feed Chinese Communists

yea my town in Missouri got flooded real bad. my boss used his boat to come into work for a solid three weeks.

Spring rains were so bad in ohio and indiana they couldn't even plant till june. Fucked

when the president angers God, he punishes with bad weather

You think not planting for a year is bad? For what? The Jew? Cause it sure isn't bad for the soil LOL

See infographic to the left.

Attached: 10a.jpg (445x629, 111K)

aye.

Flooding is only a problem for monoculture.

Plant some trees nearby to keep the soil composition strong and you dont run the risk of losing the entire crop. Problem with that is those trees take up space, which costs money/profits.

Flooding is not a problem for permaculture.

Attached: 1559821647161.jpg (1080x1350, 265K)