Any fellow gamers? I like to play Xbox one but PC is pretty sweet...

Any fellow gamers? I like to play Xbox one but PC is pretty sweet, kinda like playing the STALKER esque games RN (Metro especially)

METRO ESPECIALLY.

METRO

METRO ESPECIALLY.
Anyways, gamers rise up.

Attached: D0CC722F-11F7-437C-A822-7763023D0895.jpg (750x556, 408K)

I use that same lube

Metro>>>>>>>any other shitty terror game
I've never played Stalker, even after having it for 2 months in the library
#GamerProblems

Was pissed metro exodus was all outdoors and shit but it was a solid fucking game anyways.

fuck you nigger

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Hahahahahahaha it’s the water based lube from amazon pretty gud stuff desu my mail order Kabuki theater wife use it all the time

Glowing or just a mad cunt?

is that a famas

Get out of here stalker

I’m mad at metro 2033 because I got near to the end of the game and my saves files got fucked up. It was very fucking depressing as I was really enjoying it.

based

I didn't like that shit very much but I still used it all.

Clean your fucking thumb grips you wretch. Secondly wtf is your problem?? Why aren’t you reading books or exercising?

I c wut yu did thar

How many arms do you have user? I hope you have many babies!

why do you normies show up only when the entire media tells you to? Get out of here

You guys need lu...
Ohhh I get it

Attached: 1557427594354.jpg (1024x895, 63K)

I enjoy the videa. PC only though because im not a pleb with a few shitty shotguns, a hipoint carbine, 10/22 and ar pistol lolol. hard to tell what your handgats are.

Attached: rRjSN7w.jpg (4032x2268, 2.76M)

Fucking knew some mad cunt was going to recognize the bottle just based on the blurred appearance. Don’t remember me for this meme shit, for the record it’s a bit too sticky and I’ve been told it tastes sugary. Past few females didn’t like it, but I hate paying the shekels for a bottle of water based astroglide

Metro is dope. I have enjoyed all the uncharted games (gun play + roam physics). Until dawn was pretty dope and the new one in the series should be alright too.

Lulz all the others are being covered by the hand, not an AR pistol though.

Didn’t mean to get all that extra in the background UwU

>Was hoping this was the nigger hand shitpost

lol, sure. I too just leave my guns out on my bed.

Attached: TGSGwDJ.jpg (4032x2268, 2.21M)

Based and libertarian pilled

haha, if only the explosives were live....

Attached: Family pic..jpg (2016x1120, 524K)

Do you always play with gloves on?

Too many pistols. Otherwise I appreciate the diversity of this collection.

mom said it's my turn to use the xbox

Attached: 1532623403522s.png (1252x1296, 3.21M)

I have a ww2 pistol from every major power along with quite a few from ww1.

I'm a history buff. only 8 of my firearms are modern lol.

Attached: ww1 guy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

Yea, RIP cuz of NFA. Not worth going through DD stamp for them. Bit of a memey collection but it looks nice, definitely better than what I have gotten ATM

Cheeki'd and breeki pilled

I was just going to suggest OP play Tarkov.

What is that, Shibari? Because if so, I also use the same lube.

Based and redpilled lube identifiers.

one day I do plan on NFA'ing my M29 81mm mortar, once I find a place I can shoot it and figure out how much it will cost to re-arm.

That said, my PIAT is live, because laws are fucking weird. also my LAW is setup for practice rounds and I have 1 live practice round left (fired one on the 4th of july many years ago).

tarkov is so fun, but i'v been taking a break from it. I had been playing since the start of beta and got tired of the wipes. .12 is coming up though, and im going to play the fuck out of it.

Attached: M29.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

Florida?

also, memey collection?

I just collect what I like, which is mostly demilled ordinance ranging from the civil war to modern times.

Attached: 860lFu1.jpg (4032x2268, 1.23M)

I wish.

Attached: IMG_3727.png (478x480, 290K)

Do they even make common 81mm training rounds?
Also LAW practice rounds? I thought they were one time use and couldn’t be reloaded? Google brought up nothing

I'm a utilitarian when it comes to guns but I guess it's cool if you do it for the history.

>tfw it all started with gamergate

METRO it’s a METRO do you like METRO?