Was Michael Brown really murdered?

Both Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren tweeted using the word "murdered." Liz even doubled down. Is this dangerous and irresponsible rhetoric or the truth?

Attached: michael brown kamala liz.jpg (1024x512, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2¢

dindu

Didn’t he do a bunch of bad stuff before?

He murdered himself.

One tells us she is a Cherokee Indian or some shit. The other listened to gangsta rap seven years before it was even a thing.

Disregard anything these two moronic idiots say.

Virtue signaling is a competitive sport for leftist crackpots.

Attached: 1564718194757.png (500x540, 112K)

Michael and his friend were walking down the middle of the road. The cop told them to get on the sideqwalk as he drove by, then stopped, angling in. Brown tried to steal his gun, and was shot when he turned and charged the cop. Obama's DOJ reported this.

Attached: michael brown wiki.png (1080x594, 77K)

Attached: michael brown wiki.i.png (1091x268, 23K)

Attached: michael brown wiki.ii.png (1091x78, 6K)

earlier in the day he was on video strongarming a store for some cigarillos

Attached: 1467351577326.png (486x480, 371K)

Attached: indiana trayvon.gif (442x189, 3M)

The Michael Brown story was ginned up, and once the facts came out only a rare few owned up to actually getting the story wrong. The whole "hands up don't shoot" thing is B.S. As they say, a lie gets around the world before truth gets its pants on.

That seems like libel.

Micheal Brown did a strong arm robbery and on his way home was walking down the middle of the street.
A cop happened by him and told him to get out of the street.
Michael Brown thought he was being stopped for the robbery, most likely and attacked the police man causing injury.
Micheal Brown then started to run away but turned back at the cop and was running at him again when the cop shot him.
Eye witnesses filmed shortly after the shooting, still on scene, can be heard retelling what happened, saying that Michael Brown attacked the officer. The officer was injured. Forensic evidence also supports this scenario and there's footage of him doing the robbery:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

Democrats want to hold him up as a poster boy for police brutality and claim that he was murdered by police. Democrats are bad people.

I haven't read of Wilson issuing a comment yet but definitely not factual

I hope he sues them but he probably just wants the attention to go away.

Some people were grilling Politifact because they refused to call it a lie or not, using the word "murdered" to described Michael Brown. The closest they came is to admit that it would be more fair to use the word "killed" instead.
Obama's DOJ didn't indict Wilson, though he is allegedly no longer a policeman. Brown charged him and retreated, firing as he did so.
Even wikipedia debunks the hands up don't shoot thing. He was not murdered.
Then, six cops in Philly go to serve a drug warrant and face not only a six hour standoff but neighbourhood folks throwing rocks and shit at them. Six wounded. Everything is connected

Democrats are awful, but republicans are their enablers

Who the fucks Michael?

I hope Officer Wilson sues for libel.

Propaganda.
Everything coming from the left and politics in general is propaganda.

Hard to believe that there are people here so fucking new that they weren't around for the Ferguson riots, much less ZimZam. Fuck

I guess they didn't see the part where he robbed and assaulted store owner before being filled with lead.

but really, what they are doing is securing nigger vote, because common nigger is so low on iq and that's all it'll take

Earlier in the day he commuted a string armed robbery. Later when the officer pulled up to him while he was walking in the middle of the street, the gentle giant attacked him through the window with a serious of punches and head slams. He ran off but stopped and turned around when the cop came out the car. Brown charged at the cop. Woozy and feeling he will pass out and be disarmed, the officer shot at Brown and killed him.

To this day people will still tell you Brown was shot in the back with his hands up.

anytime someone kills someone else it's murder. there is a concept of justifiable murder so using the word isn't technically wrong

>Both Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren tweeted using the word "murdered.
so did gillilililbrand

a dindu

Still can't FlimFlam the ZimZam.

Attached: article-2358340-1AB7A3E1000005DC-385_634x684.jpg (634x684, 63K)

I hate to use the term because it's become so over-used, but the whole Michael Brown story was a huge red pill for me.
The media pushes this "hands up don't shoot" bullshit, his parents urge rioters to "burn the motherfucker down" and BLM makes hay, pushing this whole "racist cops" meme.
Once the grand jury evidence went public the story is there, even on the wiki. Even when given the facts Liz said "the important thing here is that a man was shot." It's like Colin Kaepernick calling all cops racists. Not. Fucking. True.

Attached: blm racist.jpg (435x646, 144K)

No you fucking retard.
No .

He unintentionally committed suicide by cop

Attached: dndunuffn.png (720x720, 706K)

Some of these fools even joke about voting for disgusting Chief Warren.

She complains about Trump causing division but then she tweets that "white supremacist racist cops murdered Michael Brown" even though he went for a cop's gun.

Trump isn't perfect but he is the only choice.

Attached: dn-du.jpg (327x475, 78K)

oh wow politicians trying to rile up their base during an election season.

better dig up the body and do 4 more autopsies

lives with grandmother

after death, his mother dies her hair Bloods red and his father shows up after 18 years

Attached: mikebrowngun.jpg (500x373, 56K)

Attached: 8dccae704c412085cad77b6ff943230c70911304e8f516dbdaa908621b1ac3fe.jpg (450x300, 36K)

Thank God Tulsi cunt-smacked Harris. And Pocahontas ended her own chances.

Murder is an illegal killing. This was a legal killing in self defense. They're only calling it murder because they're politician scumfucks and they think they'll gain power by deceiving the public, so they do it in a heartbeat.

It just can't be done!

Trump is a troll. But at least he's our troll.

Attached: warren 1-2020th.jpg (750x546, 19K)

>deceiving the public
So obviously, it's disappointing, frankly. Given a chance to clairfy, Liz doubled down too.

It makes me irrationally angry when politicians continue lying even when they're caught red handed.

Attached: bobby.png (437x704, 452K)

I only have one question for Liz.
Are you that stupid or do you think that I am?

Attached: d&d spectrum zim.jpg (670x670, 136K)

All of those spectrum memes are retarded.

The court proved that it was justifiable self-defense, so no, he wasn't murdered.

If you read through all the eyewitness statements, it's hilarious to see how they all differ, though some match up with what happened via the forensic evidence.

It was funny at the time user

Attached: d&d spectrum.jpg (600x612, 54K)

Womp womp, take a big girl pill?

Yes, it really was a touchstone moment. So many whites were appalled at the antics of niggers and nigger-enablers they broke the conditioning and came over to our side. I remember shitposting on r/GreatApes and watching the sub grow by 5k people a month, and then switching to r/CoonTown and watching it grow even faster. So many converts were won. It was a glorious time, before they shut it down.

>justifiable self-defense
>wasn't murdered
This. Exactly. I was wondering if I was the only one who saw this.

Attached: true story.png (338x312, 217K)

Dumb fuck

That evil criminal nigger was shot fair & square. Kamala has swallowed so much semen it's backed up into her brain rendering it inoperative. Warren has fried her brain smoking too many peace pipes.

Attached: 1565847070013.png (400x349, 186K)

You may have heard that Steve Scalise was on a chat show recently and said that Trump is no more responsible for El Paso and Dayton than Bernie is for his own shooting. The post-2016 Democratic Party confuses me

Attached: land o fakes.jpg (1200x640, 142K)

God, that was an epic time. Liberals and dindus were frothing at the mouth.

Attached: IMG_0101.png (500x4780, 187K)

Dangerous, irresponsible rhetoric.

Attached: michael browns death.png (900x1377, 2.17M)

Found Crowder as a result of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM

Attached: bielsko biala kamienica.jpg (640x480, 59K)

It’s a fucking lie and any violence against law and order as a result is her responsibility. Fuck her

Yeah, he was definitely murdered.

A grand jury didn't think so. Under Obama's DOJ no less. Justifiable self-defense. To say otherwise is disingenuous. Words have meanings, and consequences.

But according to the MSM the only politician who's responsible for violence is Trump for saying mean words about illegal aliens (El Paso shooting).

He was a good boy