Why do both paintings have 6 fingers?

Nephilim signaling.

Attached: sixfingers.jpg (811x900, 100K)

CUM ON LADIES
CUM ON LADIES
ONE POUND FISH

NIG NIG SPERMIES

Attached: nig_nig_spermies.jpg (1020x532, 142K)

Bbump

nigger

Good find user. Bump due to all the slides

Interdasting.

Attached: nothing to see here goy.jpg (1051x616, 492K)

in all of my esoteric searches, i've never heard of anything about 6 fingers.

any /x/ able to chime in with something of use here? bump for interest

Attached: 1561764210355.jpg (186x306, 18K)

KEK

Nephilim

Check the Bible, book of Samuel. They talk about a giant with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, only one penis though it is presumed.

t. jidf memelabs

Attached: glow in the dark jew.png (480x360, 372K)

>only one penis
lmao imagine only having one penis. practically subhumans

>memeflaggot
kys tranny

Attached: 1565844108925.jpg (796x586, 75K)

I'm only counting 5 fingers on Obama's hand? Though, the pinky is very strange looking.

Attached: 1513288361299.jpg (400x400, 25K)

nephilim. i forgot about this. why does everything have to be this tiresome? i just want the ride to slow down sometimes. maybe stop long enough to stretch my legs. but it never ends.

We had some gigantic people that lived up the road from my family in rural WV. They had six fingers n six toes.
>inb4 inbred
We knew their family for generations. That wasn’t it.

I see 5 fingers on bill with extra palm fat.
Obama has 5 on both hands. Cross your hands on your lap thumbs wont be visible.
Obama 100% has a sperm on his forehead.
The bill painting contains a bunch of conspiracy theory imagery so if you want to argue its a 6th finger fine. It is. Nkthing changes. A 22 year old in art school isnt exposing the elites via a painting of 6 fingers its literally everything else in the painting. The dress hillary wore, the shoes, the jfk head. Hell she did one of geroge bush with paper planes and jenga towers. Why are you trying to find a non existant hidden message? Its already full of real ones
Artfag here

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You would not happen to have seen a man with six fingers on his left hand have you?

Attached: montoya.jpg (100x100, 11K)

its a sad ting

"funny its been you from the start"

Attached: 1453777521297.jpg (800x535, 22K)

WTF?!?!?

Too soon, user.

Wheres the thumb dumbass? Stop making us look retarded.

Attached: 17342302-7362569-image-a-3_1565925741812.jpg (962x1055, 137K)

Attached: petrina_ryan_kleid1.jpg (420x280, 34K)

Would be perfect if the plane was removed

You keep using that word but I do not think that it means what you think it means

do the same point bill clinton is doing, then point it at your face, there's a bottom fold from your hand under the pinky, specially if you have weight. Only 5 knuckles too, just shit artist exaggerating folds

Attached: 1550705543421.png (711x633, 210K)

>100x100

Nice work faggot.
First post?

Its not a pink holy shit you guys are actually autistic it shows 4 fingers and palm fat on obama that area closes to us isnt a finger. Fingers numbered hand fat cicrcled

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-002102_Firefox.jpg (1069x1563, 646K)

second why?

I dont need another take

she complaining how im late

hell nah i feel great
ready now why wait

gotta deal with people straight
i got my 23s late

Have to agree with this guy. Obama's painting DOES look like a 6th finger, but I think it's just a sloppy mistake from the "artist". His hands are also absurdly large.

Clinton's painting doesn't look like a finger unless you're looking for an extra finger... both are just bad paintings.

Guys is the mark of the beast just an extra finger?

Attached: IMG_20190815_213959.jpg (3456x3456, 1.91M)

The true story of Cain and Abel is that Cain had his own tribe of hybrid humans and Abel had a tribe of non hybrid humans. They raised their tribes respectively and when they brought them before Yeshua plural they would not look upon Cain's tribe do to their appearance. There's a verse that also translates to the Yeshua speaking about fixing the hybrids so that they may be welcomed to heaven too, but it was decided that they were flawed and would be left at heavens door to eventually turn away from them and work for evil purposes. Maybe hybrids have 6 fingers. But how could these two hide that I don't think they could.

Too soon

I thought that artstyle looked similar but I thought I was reaching.

My name is inigo montoya

that's not a sixth finger that's the skin of his palm. It's not even shaped like a finger.

painted by two completely different people. Styles are actually completely different too. If you don't paint you might not notice but honestly its night and day

white aussie girl does conspiracy paintings and pol thinks its a message to them

Petrina Ryan-Kleid, an Australian artist living in New York City, said, “When the [New York Academy of Art] put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees. I had no idea who the buyer was at the time.”

Thank you for having common sense

>George Bush
>Paper planes and Jenga towers
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Boomer memes. Not once. Not ever.

Shit tier artist and the meat on the outside of the hand

Thing about Jenga blocks is that the towers are erected with the intent of falling.

Here's a pic with Obama's both hands showing. Notice that only his (and clintock's) right hands have extra digits.

Attached: bamafinger.jpg (422x550, 75K)

OwO that explains it.

Because they don’t. Shop is shop,

That's his left hand you got damned retarded

What a strange coincidence. It’s obvious

Too soon

DEBUNKED BAHAHA

Holy shit you have 6 fingers too fren. Can you trace your lineage back to your nephilim ancestors?

good observation, noticed it as well. I think only one hand has the 6th digit to symbolize that there is always one hand hidden.

also ignore the non-whites who showed up here 2 months ago and just are here to shout and scream and get (You)s.

Attached: IMG_1488.jpg (460x562, 77K)

Attached: woke.png (622x830, 1.03M)

Kek

baracks doesn't. it's his hand folded funny and a shitty painter

>why does everything have to be this tiresome? i just want the ride to slow down sometimes

Pray user. He listens.

well thats your opinion, but I have seen many paintings with hands, and never have I seen hand fat so large it causes a crease to the first knuckle on the digit over.

its most certainly intentional to have 6 fingers, on one hand, on both paintings. my opinion.

IT HAS BEEN TOO SOON FOR FIFTEEN YEARS WHEN WILL IT NO LONGER BE TOO SOON?

that was such a forced meme when it came out, pretty sure it was a singular fag pushing that fucking meme. i always despised it due to its forced nature. now its the adoration of reddit of course.

Never post again

Reptilians?

>in all of my esoteric searches, i've never heard of anything about 6 fingers.
Look into Qigong. I'll try to find a link about it before this thread finishes up (Some of the shit I was looking into a few years back isn't around anymore).

Anyway, each finger has a direct connection to an organ (or something like that). They probably talk about this shit in reflexology, too. But the interesting thing I found was that the pinky (if my memory serves me correctly) has two pathways. Thus making a total of six connections on each hand.

Point being, given how life adapts and "evolves" along with the changing environment, it is quite possible that our ancestors did have six fingers and later reduced into 5. However, the last digit had to take on the responsibility of maintaining the extra pathway.

In the older times, we had a completely different cosmic environment, which resulted in a reduced gravitational force observed on our planet. Dinosaurs would not have been able to get as big as they did with our current gravitational force. And when you look at the other animals that were around back then, many are just larger counterparts of what we have today.

Note: Gravity does not equate to mass like they claim. If we were in a different electrical environment (like in a different type of solar system, as certain myths would suggest) that would essentially have a significant enough impact on the gravitational force. But it is also possible that it was due to a different type of orbit, where our planet was tidally locked, orbiting a different celestial body than our current sun

I could go into this much deeper, but I'll just say, when you look at how many ancient megalithic structures there are around the world that appear to defy all logic, think about this:
If the Earth experienced less gravity, then not only would the humans likely be larger in size, but everything we would be lifting would also have a reduced weight, too.

it's an accentuated hypothenar muscle, but interedesting that this is on both paintings. quite possibly the same painter, good catch.

Not a good catch. Different painters. 5 fingers on all hands. Pol doesnt know about paintings but preaches muh hitler neo classical

too soon

user, not yet

>any /x/ able to chime in with something of use here?
>I'll try to find a link about it before this thread finishes up
Still looking for a good descriptive link, but In the mean time, here's a basic image that kind of explains what I was saying.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 qigong six fingers at DuckDuckGo(1).png (400x266, 149K)