Haaretz is the best newspaper ever

Its literally the only newspaper in the world that criticizes Israel and gets away with it. They reveal alot of hidden secrets of Jewish history and subversion. Most of the best articles outlining Israel's involvement in 9/11 come from Haaretz. Its a truly remarkable source of information. Obviously Hareetz does not make that conclusion, but when you connect the dots it becomes pretty clear. Haaretz is based af. Its ironically a left wing Jewish website run out of Israel, yet it provides me with about 70% of my ammunition. It exposes Jewish pedophilia, organ trafficking, Mossad black ops, misanthropic gentile hating Rabbis, Jewish financial swindles and scandals that aren't even reported in the west (yet occurred in western countries) etc

Attached: Capture.jpg (1046x567, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190808004911/https://www.haaretz.com/1.5447510
archive.org/details/israelswaronterror
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao judaism is the most subhuman religion
damn kikes should be mass executed for the good of humanity

bump

Imagine, if you will, a group of people so hated, they are expelled from over 109 countries and hate themselves to the point of schizophrenia

Attached: 2CEE6759-C551-46E6-AC0D-92BE1761F114.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Lmao I love how Germany is just a drop in a much bigger pond

Remember when mark collette debated those 5 Jews and at Mark's mere mention of Haaretz the Jew squad when absolutely apeshit

Jewish news is antisemitic.

Yeah the kikes hate it because it exposes their ruses. I cant believe I am saying this, but God bless those honest Jews that write for Haaretz.

t. failed artist

Attached: 1565826763581.jpg (604x482, 18K)

GOD DAMMIT EHUD WHY ARE YOU SUCH A TREASONOUS SELF HATING JEW ALWAYS TELLING THE STUPID GOYS ABOUT OUR PLOTS? ARHRHRHHHHRHR

Attached: DELETE THIS.jpg (366x464, 38K)

bumpp

>Israeli can criticize Israeli.
Pretty much "only fat people can make fat jokes" or "only blacks can make fun of blacks" tier.

kek

Hey kikes reading this. My hostility against the terrorist state of Israel is a byproduct of the stories I read out of Jewish sources. O VEY! Stop the anti-Semites.

MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLE YOU WILL EVER READ

Israel Strives to Import America's War on Terror

web.archive.org/web/20190808004911/https://www.haaretz.com/1.5447510

The Israeli political-security establishment is coming to the conclusion that the terror attacks on September 11 granted Israel and advantage; at a time when Israel was under increasing international pressure because of the ongoing conflict with the Palestinians.

Osama bin Laden's September 11 attacks placed Israel firmly on the right side of the strategic map with the United States. At the same time it put the Arab world at a disadvantage as it now faces its own difficult decisions about its future. That's the impression left by the speeches given by Mossad chief Ephraim Halevy and National Security Council chairman Maj. Gen. Uzi Dayan, at this week's Herzliya conference on national security.

Mmmm I can see the female mossad agents getting BLACKED in a big nigger orgy by massive black dongs filling and spreading seed in every jewish hole. Swirling up the Jewish womb with black seed.

How do we make this kosher event happrn guys?

Indeed. The best part? If you're just using what a Jewish owned and controlled publication says they can't label you an antisemite either. Kikes get extremely bootyblasted when you use plausible deniability against them. They cry in pain as they strike out after being found out, but having their own tricks used on them burns them up big time and causes them to meltdown.

What is their scriptural explanation of that?

Israel, I'll take two.

>Its literally the only newspaper in the world that criticizes Israel and gets away with it.
Because it's a bunch of diaspora sympathizers asshurt that their vanity project golem stopped responding to their whims and now is serving as an alternative ideological and power center within their community.

Not coincidentally, Israel is also the only developed country where there's open handwringing about the decline of the "white" population's social influence, since that's the Israeli Left's voting base.

The great Reich only used Jewish sources to provide the evidence to justify their attitude towards the Jews.

>(((Haaretz)))
No different than those marxist rug munchers over at Huffpo. Neoconservatism is the ultimate final redpill.

((Accepting your cattle status to Gods chosen and fighting their wars for them is the final red pill))

Can you please just say your point directly instead of making me try and figure out what exactly you mean? You sound a bit like you are in disagreement since the Reich was labeled antisemites by the Jewish hegemony around the world, but that was back when the kikes had more control over the flow of information. Not by much, but comparatively, things are a bit more "Wild West" in terms of the flow of information today, for those who have the mind to find such information.

>disregard this tool and it's usefulness to you in how you can utilize it for your own goals just because who made it goy

Only good thing about Neo-Conservatism is its effect at radicalizing you into hating Jews

Holy fuck that got deleted fast.

Neo-Conservatism summed up

Attached: Best Meme.jpg (1440x1440, 319K)

Attached: 56.jpg (1249x612, 230K)

Attached: 57.jpg (1227x565, 186K)

Marxist Jews and Frankfurt School 'philosophers' and 'psychologists' from the basis for the new left, thus spawning radical feminism, multiculturalism, the counter-culture movement, social-justice, etc.. Traditional left-wing politics has successfully been subverted, and mutated into the monstrosity of cultural Marxism. Interventionist Troskyite Jews then scurry to usurp right-wing politics by creating the bastard that is "neo-conservatism" thus replacing nationalists, traditionalists, paleo-conservatives, and real American firsters. These genuine nationalists and loyalists are budged out of the public sphere, and after re-organizing and conducting steady analysis, realize who is responsible and denounce those parties which have betrayed the nation and do not have the peoples interests at heart. These real conservatives who have been shoved aside and replaced by neo-conservative Jews, are now ostracized and considered 'fringe' and 'radical'. Now dubbed the 'Alt-Right', these loyal citizens only want to restore America to its former glory - a time predating this political re-shuffle

>inb4 migapedes wander in to attack it

Attached: 1552357595162.jpg (1608x1600, 767K)

>using actual propaganda as a source

Attached: Communist Admins.jpg (1316x1080, 473K)

>Accepting your cattle status to Gods chosen
I don’t give a shit what they think, or their fake God
>fighting their wars for them is the final red pill
conspiracy theories. We had blue balls from the Cold War and a lot of unused military hardware. We don’t need much of a reason. The day is coming for the chosen people.

Attached: 23093559-4C02-4150-8E7C-CCDD770735B4.jpg (2732x1972, 1.08M)

Wiki just regurgitates information found within the sources it cites. If anything in there is mendacious its because the sources themselves are unreliable.

>> Conspiracy theories

archive.org/details/israelswaronterror

Attached: Smelly jew.jpg (348x441, 57K)

Yeah, and Mossad is going to FF Israel and say Iran did it, as they saw how effective 9/11 was.

Did you read it? Isn't it shocking? They were shaking in their boots and salivating at which country they would victimize first in their new war campaign. It literally outlines it all right in that one article lol

You're obviously a bit of a newfag but wikipedia literally keeps out important parts of the information and it's always going to have a bias spin when there are marxist trannies running it

and using goyim child as cannibal meat and fuck toys to blackmail is okay too

Shalom

Attached: 1565556395233m.jpg (1024x657, 85K)

Attached: 1565767005012.jpg (806x416, 60K)

Attached: 1565766713612m.jpg (1024x360, 73K)

Attached: 1565916126842.jpg (2000x1333, 2.14M)