There's no such thing a as a good guy with a gun. Good is a relative term...

There's no such thing a as a good guy with a gun. Good is a relative term. It means different things to different people, an active shooter could very well see himself as the good guy. He doesnt care what we say, we're the bad guys.

Attached: 478DD41B-8542-4176-A21A-0FCEE2978896.jpg (1080x728, 103K)

>One Post by this ID

Fuck off

How many cops have to die before you realize gun control is not going to work?

Yeah he’s right... The cops should’ve just let the madman continue shooting. Lay down all their guns. That will solve the problem.

I love it when gunfags act all tough when gun laws are discussed.
STFU dude you aren’t going to do shit, you’re scared of being called words like racist, you think you’re going to go to war with the US government?
LMAO

Cops aren't good guys, that's why it didn't work. It's not just about having a gun, you have to be a good guy or you'll never be able to stop bad guys.

Attached: tatapptap.gif (500x375, 276K)

Wouldn't the shooters actions be recognized as a hate crime?...because if so...I wanna see that guy hanging from a tree.

Attached: 1564950103655.jpg (835x776, 119K)

>Good is a relative term.
So it can be good to record yourself rape children and eat their pets, and then send the video to the parents? If everything is relative and nothing is objectively bad, all you can say is "this, in my personal opinion, is something that I would not like to occur". Moreover, if everything is relative and nothing is objectively bad, then you can't say the Jews are doing anything wrong at all.

>Two posts by this ID
Sad

This is the exact reason why guns shouldn't be regulated. Since "good" is subjective and everyone can't agree on what "good" is, how can I defend my "good" from other's "good"?

>we need you to give us your guns so that only criminals have guns
really makes sense if you don't think about it at all and eat your own boogers instead

What, like, in a movie?

1 dude actually holding off so many cops (sans hostages or whatever) would speak more to his godly skills or pretty good restraint on the police's part to not just fill him up with holes.

You guys just want to disarm white republicans so you can enforce more globalhomo bullshit. You can’t fool/pol.

Well, if they would have killed him, the niggers would have destroyed (Well, more than it already is) the city due to "raysisim'!!!". Look how they acted when they didn't even kill him

you must be a yankee or a calicuk

Here in the south ain't no problems standing up to gubment

> You.

Attached: 7C7B3179-F280-43BA-8911-830F4A7BBF48.jpg (400x526, 46K)

Honestly, why didn't they send in a swat team to clear him out?
So what if he had hostages, they could of made a distraction throw in a flashbang and bam...they would of killed him and not have him wreck the police force.
I mean how unprepared are the police forces now?
It's embarrassing for one guy or two holding off 30+ officers.

OP is a giant fagget.

Attached: 1565898203751.png (250x224, 69K)

Every regulation on guns is unconstitutional. This country, when it was completely white or very close to it, had guns everywhere and yet shootings, the murder of fellow citizens, was rare. The issue is race/genes. "Diversity" is the source of the corrupt culture, too, since Jews created it intentionally.