Brit/pol/ - new thread with an old friend edition

>Tony Blair appears in Epstein's little black book
thesun.co.uk/news/9709564/jeffrey-epstein-british-contacts-mick-jagger-tony-blair/
archive.is/ist5g

>Queen protecting Prince Andrew after Epstein revelations
express.co.uk/news/royal/1164424/royal-news-queen-helping-prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-death
archive.is/sYtOX

>Mandleson silent on links with Epstein & Prince Andrew
>15 contact details for Mandleson in Epstein's black book
archive.is/SMKLb
(article now removed from daily mail site...)

>Barbara Castle exposed Elm Guest House years ago COVERED UP by Blair's Labour
Full testimony to IICSA
iicsa.org.uk/key-documents/9716/view/public-hearing-transcript-8-march-2019.pdf

>Blunkett and others in Labour govt warned in 2002 about MPaedo Elm Guest House
express.co.uk/news/uk/538887/David-Blunkett-warned-Elm-Guest-House-VIP-paedophiles
archive.is/UyEr4

>Media "gagged" by intelligence services D-notices over Child sex abuse
theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-abuse-ring
archive.is/PZddx

Attached: raoulmoat.jpg (304x379, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJcpajX7EdU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-49343412
thesun.co.uk/news/9709564/jeffrey-epstein-british-contacts-mick-jagger-tony-blair/
archive.is/ist5g
thesun.co.uk/news/9721248/home-office-stabbing-ferret-man-arrest-latest/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-49357849
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49367612
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=BJcpajX7EdU

Attached: piggybiccy.gif (398x238, 2.28M)

Another bad day for remainers yesterday
>muh guvvernmunt ov nashunul unuhdy
Fucking lol

Hi bongs

Attached: 1556126710798.jpg (900x1200, 286K)

another good day for scotch connoisseurs yesterday

Attached: IMG_20190630_203434_resized_20190630_093931018.jpg (1560x2104, 1.37M)

Morning. Just enjoying a bacon sandwich and sugar free red bull.
Dunno how the fuck you can drink Bells.

Attached: 1565449182439.jpg (449x580, 42K)

I'm more a Grouse man but to each their own

>Grouse
Based. Jameson also.

Jeremy Corbyn is going to get the armed forces on side and lead a 3rd world style coup.
The he will blow up the airports and hospitals under de new constitution

>Jameson
irish swill

Corbyn will be victorious and I for one welcome our communist overlord.

Attached: 0d9b52e12d5ffe818883331e1ae6601d66221c41d3f2815b8509adbb02499a5e.png (686x866, 518K)

based and scotchpilled
because I'm a connoisseur who drinks top-shelf liquor not a scotchlet Keanecel like you?

Epstein is comparable to the hostel films - Mandelson is a reptilian

spoiler alert
squaddies will shoot him

Squaddies are a bunch of hijab wearing black lesbians. They will shoot at protestors who march against Corbyns glorious reign of tyranny.

Attached: 255d985cc487bfe3497dcc4fec7b6045a8d04e40989764cfb62cb0e3892e35b3.jpg (600x476, 55K)

He will raise the red book in his hand and the film will be removed from their eyes.
They will then hang the queen and her family of child abusers.

Drive the bus bigot

>Norwich bus driver suspended after he 'refused' to drive Pride bus

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-49343412

fookin' builders next doour waekin' me oop. a wanna lie in lyke. bookies dont orpen til ten. basterds.

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

>>Tony Blair appears in Epstein's little black book
archive.is/ist5g

how many brits lost their lives in the Middle East to protect his little secret?

I dont know how anyone can see this picture and think these degenerates are normal people. The mental illness can be seen from space. Honesty they all need to be gassed.

Attached: _108089651_pride_13_976.jpg (624x351, 51K)

Tfw you never be a renown tracker embedded with armed police hunting down an norfman

Hundreds of deaths. Thousands of injuries.

I was looking at the A Level results article on the local press website, and all the teachers from my old secondary school have pride lanyards for their ID cards.

I live in a town full of oap's the town hall has a rainbow flag.
I doubt if there are 3 queers in the whole place.

Lads, I....

There is already a video of his poster being used as target practice. Stop gay labour LARPing about a revolut8that isn't going to happen.

>sugar free
I like the sugar ones. Gives you some proper muscle energy to back up the caffeine.

>I’m more of a puke and petrol myself
Kys

Of course it won't happen, England is nothing like 3rd world country with a ruined road system and a collapsing infrastructure..lol

This. There is more caffeine in a cup of coffee, the sugar is where the real energy resides.

Bells tastes like the smell of petrol though.

British Steel being bought by Turkey

I bet they put Yvette Cooper in charge of the temporary government to get tory defectors to vote with them

Most of the steel at work has all made in Turkey on it, not surprised

Despite the faggot OP, leaving the link out. Let's realize that Jeremy Corbyn is seriously suggesting a political coup. The overthrow of the government and its replacement with minority coalition. That could hold power for years. Supported by rabble of drunken Scotsman, whiny liberals and suspicious foreigners. I personally don't fancy Nicola Sturgeon as deputy pm, or Jo Swinson.

Attached: 538974306.jpg (1024x694, 269K)

Start buying ferrets

thesun.co.uk/news/9721248/home-office-stabbing-ferret-man-arrest-latest/

I'm doing big numbers on you virgins again

Attached: TheJerusalemPartTwo.png (1366x7876, 1.83M)

They’re both shit you fucking cretin

He's a paedophile unionist. But he hates Jews. Don't know what to tell you tbqh senpai

You say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: fair dinkum.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>t. partyless sconner incel

based and solventragged

>Elgar's famous 'Pomp and Circumstance' March no. 1 (1901), epitomises the composer's reputation for expressing British confidence in the high noon of the empire. However, when heard without the words ("Land of Hope and Glory") that were added later, its mood is more one of nostalgia for a greatness that has already passed.

So glad all the wagies have gone now.

Imagine giving your virginity away to an slampig

>tfw you're more British than the British
How did Australians and poms turn out so drastically different despite being genetically the same people?

Attached: AncestryDNAResults.png (480x489, 21K)

What site is this?

Fucking boomers.

Attached: nick-ferrari-mamm.jpg (1440x897, 256K)

Is she based?

Attached: 24c7b90d2301bcf6988ed6984467e318ae8a0e99b25d1bfeaf5527787ddd6fcb.png (306x768, 264K)

I'm still here fren. I post more in work than at home lol.

Ancestrydna
Something about the look of English girls that gets me hard, especially if they look a little off

We're not that different. Day to day life/culture in Australia/NZ is apparently the most similar to Britain compared to Canada and the othet places

We have our similarities but we have very large differences, seppos and poms think of Australia as a mini version of them and are completely take aback by how different we are from their respective country

Any idea what dalwhinnie, is like for taste. I go for bushmills for Irish and glenfiddich in scotch. Jamesons is ok for social occasions as you can drink it all night and not get too pissed. Grouse will eventually put you on your back and bells is bloody awful but still drinkable.

Is BCC bad at A level?

>5% Jewish
oof!

No, she is a degenerate exhibitionist who is looking for a reason to get naked.

M8 I've watched Neighbours

Isn't she a professor at Oxford? Fucking state
Bentham must be spinning in his glass box

Father stabbed to death by screwdriver in Newcastle shopping centre

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-49357849

What a sick society

Attached: AAS.jpg (620x478, 30K)

Watching On The Buses, lads

Attached: happy comfy wojak.png (1024x573, 150K)

Answer me this, when you go to a local cafe do you sit down at a table straight away? When you're done with your meal do you wait for the waitress to bring you the cheque?

Flat head or cross head?

I did even worse back when I did them lad (B,C,D) and things are going great in my career so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just fill up your CV with so much experience that your A-levels are only a passing mention.

Attached: 1518707318100.jpg (703x517, 29K)

Fuck CVs

>degenerate
You mean you’re bitter about being a social failure so you lash out at those who aren’t?

Sounds like it was a Caesar in the Senate moment where 12 black youths are stabbing him to death with screwdrivers for no reason outside Greggs. Would make a good painting.

I haven't been to a cafe for like 10 years but no and no

Just had a crafty wank in the garden and it stinks.

Attached: tommy-smile.jpg (630x630, 126K)

What do you do then?

Yes. Retake them

Norfman stabbed outside greggs, quitsentially british

Did you get wet, it's pissing down?

Order and pay at the counter when you first go in
The stuff you said is more like proper restaurant behaviour

DELUSIONAL - Jo Swinson: Clarke and Harman prepared to lead emergency government

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49367612

In Australia we walk up to the counter order, sit down and have our meal then walk up to the counter and pay

Sit at table when done go up to counter and pay, no tip

T. Regular greasy spoon visitor

>he doesn’t bang the waitress first
ngmi

>no tip
Cheap cunt

We've got to do something about these nihilistic youths

So exactly like the UK then you fucking mong. I main Kano you spastic, I’m more Austrian than you

The annoying thing is, if I had started revising earlier and had managed my time better in the exam I was looking at an ABB-AAB

You go up to the counter, order a black coffee then your medium cooked breakfast, swap out the black pudding for an extra sausage, pay at the counter, sit down at a table sipping your drink, shit posting as you wait for the waitress to come with a few complimentary rounds of toast, receive the breakfast, eat it, get up and thank the lady at the counter and leave.

Oh, that sounds fun. Would there be a single building in the country left standing after those clowns were finished?

Just do a BTEC and buy a van you idiot

>Tipping
Are you trying to be American?

How does a wank stink?

lol no.

No, you order and pay at the same time, dumb cunt, we only pay after the meal, usually it's an honour system because they don't remember what you've ordered so you have to tell them what you got

had too much to drink last night

Attached: IMG_4081.jpg (720x762, 65K)

You know the coffee cup full of change on the counter? Yeah that’s for tips you tight bastard, give the poor minimum wage lass a little something if she gives good service you tosser

Enjoy never being able to afford to goto Benidorm you tosser

A penis can smell if unwashed, I suppose, and sperm has a distinctive smell

We must ban these youths from reading nietzsche! It's the only way to stop the disease of knife crime!

I’ve literally just got back from my Friday morning cafe breakfast you spastic

Stinky willy stinky wank

>drinking on a Thursday night
Lad...

I wish they could read

Shut up you virgin

cut their balls off