Would you date a single mom with a mixed child pol?

If she was hot?

Attached: 1516295348955.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D8lTk-p8yOg
youtu.be/4MjTRb66u84
youtu.be/eJM3vakQ-kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

no.

No

no

No

No

No

>ive done what im suppose to do for my bastard offspring, that makes me a good person so praise me

nuuuupe.

no

why am i not surprised by this outcome

Hard NO

no

Attached: slide thread.jpg (162x258, 18K)

Ima say no.

No.

They split less than a year after marrying. Dude is a complete cuck.

No.

yes

>fuck?
Yes
>relationship?
No

The cuck left? Be more precise, you stupid memeflaggot

Have fun with your chimp baby

Attached: 1565699488302.png (500x483, 153K)

I have done .
Don't bother with it.

nope
luckily nigger babies smell and I can weed out the coal burners.

>Fucking coalburners
Unironically enjoy your STDs, you faggot. Unless you're some Maori, then have at it, you human dodo

Jaja pinches grinos locos, no wey

Once they go black we don't want them back . What don't you understand ?

>fuck?
no
>relationship
lol

Hold still OP

Attached: 1565143337228.jpg (980x742, 100K)

have sex

They're still together

FUUCK NO.

To answer your q. NO!
>I'm doing a damn good job given my situation.
She put herself in that situation by being with a nigger? What was she expecing was going to happen? lol.
What's really sad about this story. Her brother was killed in some sort of car accident.

NO

I won't date any female who isn't a virgin.

No

no

Daily reminder that when Lions take over a new territory they kill all of their mates babies before inseminating them

I wouldn’t even fuck one

why go after someone who is hot? look at any girl past her 30s and you'll see signs of whither approaching. go even further and attraction significantly diminishes to the point where repulsion might take place.

I always wonder why people go after attractive females, myself included. when it is so painfully obvious that the sands of time will slowly erode the outer shell. were every man just to wait for 10 years, instead of desperately pursuing attractive females, so much pain and disappointment could be avoided. I wonder if Paris could have seen Helen 10 years senior, if the Trojan war could have been avoided. Or even menelaus for that matter, would he have just as easily let her go with a smile on his face?

Does not matter what race is. Bastard child is bastard.

Sucks when this happens. Twice now. Met a woman at work and started to pry a bit and flirt and OUT COME the baby pictures. I immediately lose interest; How disrespectful to yourself is it as a man to take care of some other man's DNA?

Happend at a bar, too. Bitch had a 10-month old and she's out drinking looking for a dad lmao

>Would you date a single mom
no

fuck playing on another dude's save file

no

No. She makes terrible life choices and couldn’t be trusted.

no hymen no diamond

Based on comments and her soc. medias they got married and split after half a year.
youtu.be/D8lTk-p8yOg
I'm sure they're not still together. Her IG/Twitter proves they aren't together

This.

Id fuck her
in the ass

if the daughter was a bangable loli then yes, I'd bleach the shit out of the brat.

Attached: blackie.jpg (702x865, 125K)

>Would you date a single mom?
Nope.jpeg

There’s a lot less damaged women out there faggot. Why risk fucking a coal burner.

Not necessarily. Women from the Far East age like wine.

also this

No, I don’t care if she’s a big titty milf. I’m not raising a niglet who’s going to end up despising me for being white as it grows older.

Attached: C90D23E7-2793-44AC-836F-9137D36A79F3.jpg (620x827, 145K)

Fucking no.

No you haven't done your best for your daughter, you got pregnant with a man who wouldn't provide for her.
You're not doing a good job and it isn't "your situation." You made bad choices that got you where you are.
You are a bad mom, it is your fault you're single, and you should be disrespected.
You haven't worked your ass off, you stuck your ass in the air and got fucked.
Austyn? Really??? And you have the gall to pretend you set that poor kid up for success?

I hope you are devastated. You deserve to be. Because it's a free county, and you can fuck up your life if you want. But that poor fucking baby never had a choice. You sucked her into this, and in around 15 years she's going to be a single mom with a babby daddy who leaves her, too. Welcome to the cycle of poverty, you have trapped your progeny in it for generations.

1 post by this ID. Move along kids

Never again. The easy freaky sex just isn't worth it

Fuck no. Get that gene out of the gene pool

I wouldn't date a single mom in any situation.

Is that a trick question?

believe me every woman becomes less attractive with age exponentially. a few exceptions exist however you shouldn't assume living with a good looking female is enough. she needs a good mind and soul too

No

No

That's her. She's originally from Newcastle, OK. Her brother died in a car wreck.
youtu.be/4MjTRb66u84
That's her and her ape.
youtu.be/eJM3vakQ-kw

One IS throwing herself on me but i said no, and im virgin.Who Chad here?

>Austyn
Lmao everything checks out

>3DPD
>coalburner
>single mom
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

Attached: 1461211301144.gif (370x256, 2M)

Have anything to do with a woman that has kids who are not mine?
No, i am not a cuck, white knight, simp, dumbass, or a bitch. So, NO!

Comments are gold.

Attached: RyanTheCuck.png (748x114, 11K)

Absolutely not.

under no circumstance should any "man" or man date a woman with a mixed child. Trying to clean up for her mistakes in choosing which cum filled her cunt will never end well for the men in her life.

not worth the ballast, baggage, or bullshit.
no matter how nice the tits, twat, or tail...
fuck that noise--

Fuck no. Also fuck these whores. It's always the same shit: some degenerate dimwit stacy riding the black cock carousel because "It's, like, so progressive, like, totally", just to predictably become a single mom and magically turn into a "conservative, god-worshipping picturebook christian" to prey on reliable (mostly white) conservative males for resources. I bet she joined the "white hate train" beforehand, too. But the cuck of a foster father is even worse - he will raise a child that's going to be goaded into hating him for being a "old white colonist rayciss male".

No.

Attached: Roastie Triggering.png (938x976, 1.06M)

yes
single moms are pretty hot!

Even suggesting such a thing makes me angry.

It is forming the response in my brain that I get when seeing something disgusting.

I wouldn't date any single mom, friend.

Best post thus far,single moms are way more submissive and ready to please than women without kids

Attached: 1563806556495.jpg (640x697, 111K)

Look I've been to 35 states and over 50 cities and something I've noticed is that there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE and that's just in the places I've been. From what I hear from other people, from what I see on the internet, there are beautiful women in pretty much every country and every city around the world.
A woman being pretty or beautiful is actually just a mundane thing that really just isn't important. You can go out in any major city and take a 30minute walk and I'd bet you'd see dozens of women who could be called beautiful (I'm talking like 7 and up on 1-10 scale) beautiful women are everywhere, they are in fact common.
Along with being a common trait that in no way makes them special, beauty is also has a time limit. Every woman will age and beauty will fade, if you get with a woman because she is beautiful, that trait will fade and you will have nothing.

Instead look for a woman who completes you, someone who makes you happy. For instance I want a girl who likes anime/video games, but also still like to go camping, that doesn't like big cities and wants a simple, easy going, pleasant life. I want a girl who likes animals and wants to own a farm and loves music and wants to make some good classical music with me.
If I meet a girl who can fit all those attributes I won't even care if she's not super pretty. I'll be honesty I'm not gonna settle down with a land whale or some uggo, but shit I'd be willing to go for an average 5 or even a 4 if she met all my other desires.
Don't go for looks, go for personality, go for a woman who will make you happy, not one that is ONLY pretty.
If she meets your desires and is pretty on top of that, consider it a bonus, one that will fade, but one to be enjoyed until it does. And when it does you still have all the other things to love about her.

No if anything they're bitter and bitchy. They had a man who left them with a parasite and taking care of it robs them of their time, energy and joy and they become bitter dried out husks.
And are also probably roasties.

Also you can tell that the are fertile
Its pretty hot when they have like 10 kids

anyone got the pic where some dude said some funny ass shit about her and her baby? then she got all pissed and tweeted about it. there's also a youtube vid of her showing the difference of happiness she looks with her black bf compared to the white cuck lol

Yes, as shes already used to being a fuckhole and knows her place in society now.

No.

I wluld manage to make the baby end up dying i wouldnt raise a fucking kid that its from another man like a crow would do

I'd go for a single mother if her kid(s) were out of the house and she was willing to churn out one of mine

My wife won't have another kid so I told her we've got 13 more years (until my son turns 18) because I want more kids

Indeed you can't go wrong with single moms,you have the proof that they're womb is fertile

Attached: 1560675588367.jpg (664x960, 74K)

If that was my daughter I'd kill her (in minecraft)

Attached: bye_roastie1.gif (250x188, 1.95M)

No

No

But I would kill her and her little bastard.

I would not date a childless supermodel if she had blacks as more than acquaintances.

No
>tfw my cousin married a black guy, had a kid, and then got divorced immediately after
It's not a meme, it always happens, and they're always idiots for falling for it

Attached: 1552872162709.png (532x508, 334K)

No, I'd rather be alone, be with a plain girl or even an ugly girl than a single mom. With many women, not choosing them is the right choice to make. When I left my girlfriends in the past, I made a conscious decision that I'd rather be alone than with them. It's much easier to pass up some woman you don't even know than it is to leave a girlfriend.

You aren't even giving me a dilemma here. Single moms are like middle aged women to me, I don't even consider them. It's as simple as that, they are non factors to me.

This guy gets it. Any woman who associates with niggers is trash and not worth your breath.

Attached: coal_burner.jpg (519x611, 66K)

Yes

Disgusting. She and her subhuman nigger child should be killed.

Most here say no . but a single mom wont want a neet or autist.

no.

Attached: 1505500207569.png (472x410, 231K)