IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

I just want to thank you all for keeping the Epstein thing going. The amount of shilling, derailing and sliding going on right now is fucking amazing. The are scared as shit. Beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Attached: 1487707872162.png (900x900, 974K)

>The are scared as shit.
The ARE scare a shit
I ca tell too

Shilly shill shill, shill shill mcshillishill, I can shill better than any other shill. I'm the bestest shill in the whole wild world.Just ask my moms or muh dad.

Honestly though the amount of shilling seems about normal. If anything there was some abnormal shilling about the Epstein not dead switcharoo conspiracy. All those infographics with the flipped images of Epstiens right side bing passed off as is left side, to compare to the gurney photo showing his left side. His ear to be specific. Of course the right ear will not match the left, BUT legit photos of Epstiens left ear do match the gurney (death) photo.

Yep I noticed that too user.

No problem fa-m but there’s no telling who we are talking to on here. He’ll i could be a fed and you’d never know.

The jews and the alphabet government agencies are SCARED SHITLESS of whats coming

Attached: 6B410ABB-03F9-41FA-A205-6AB32D8DF137.gif (339x233, 638K)

I wish that were true. They have nothing to fear though. They only need to distract Americans for about 2 weeks and it will be completely forgotten. What have they not tread on? What crime have they not committed? What has their punishment been? I'm not saying stop.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 21K)

W R O N G

Attached: 8C03C58B-65DC-41DE-A871-EE8BE5DF306A.jpg (621x960, 124K)

Do you think I'm cute?

Attached: 71f1b561a2bc620a08debb9d7b446caad94b0ee571df18886cd22bfe2015200de7.png (450x500, 232K)

Can't stop the signal, user.
Any alternative theories, right or wrong, are still useful as long as they're not trivial to stop. While finding out the truth is important, what's even more important is getting people to understand that they're being lied to constantly and don't know what the truth is either.
The deeper they're in, the more they have to be afraid of. Nobody is immune. NOBODY IS IMMUNE.
You're adorbs

Then maybe I won't play outside today..

Attached: 1565935824491.jpg (326x326, 15K)

feds never phone post
speaking of phone posting, don't you have somewhere else you ought to be
>>>/facebook/

I suppose your left hand and nostril is totally different from the right too.

Which part is wrong?
>Nobody is immune
True, but who is left to fight them? At least half the country is non-white and they don't care at all. Half the whites want their own race dead and are thus morally bankrupt. The remaining whites are anything but united. They have literally turned rifles on our children to force us to allow violent blacks into our schools. Burned women and children to death in Waco. They have firebombed innocent whites by the tens of thousands in WW2. Firebombed kindergartens in foreign countries. Stolen trillions of dollars without even hiding it. Our food and water is poison and nobody cares. Nobody cares.

Attached: 1472413881635.jpg (388x380, 38K)

>Which part is wrong
You know the part where you gave up.

Attached: 1547180646089.png (894x894, 473K)

Pendulum is swinging back in the right direction FAST and HARD

Attached: 4EF6BFEA-E171-4CB9-8DD6-D686202E53D4.jpg (814x1024, 437K)

bump

The normies are waking up.

Attached: 1565495067359.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

>You know the part where you gave up
I realize that I cannot fix this and I don't know what to do. The problems run so deep and it is far beyond me. I pray to god for guidance and accept my weakness. I don't know what to do. I am not great. To me, giving up is embracing this modern world and it's evil.

>We wade into the filth, swords drawn.
>Ready to vanquish evil and set the world straight
>Only to find that we are covered with filth
>Only to feed the beast
>We leave behind all that we fought for and come back unrecognizable

Bro, there is nothing one person can do. NOTHING.

Whenever you start to get BP’d take a few days break from this shill infested shithole

This place (((controls minds))) but its the only free speech platform left ffs

Attached: 75442730-9628-4FC5-9103-4F3E3414AA8F.jpg (680x640, 84K)

And may you remember the importance of who you are.
Soldiers of Digital and Psychological Warfare.
Heroes of Knowledge and Truth.
Inspiration to the Idealistic Youth.
Always together.
Into the stars again as brothers.
With numbers ever growing.
The Samurai Awaken.
You are Honored.
Champions.
Friends.
Believe once again in Legends.
For yours, shall be the greatest story ever told.

Attached: 42b001dcf5679c7d66bda5f91f67a9ecbacea090a7b0b150f84127d9c5f8ccca.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

WEEBS GET OUT AND FOOK OFF

Attached: 319F7354-7A9D-4A54-B3A5-941834622DD1.jpg (480x360, 23K)

You're right. I spend too much time here. Take care user. Thanks.

Bump.

You guys are doing gods' work.

This WILL lead to something fucking huge.

wholesome

>controls minds
>free speech
Something’s not adding up

lurk moar

>Can't stop the signal, user

You can drown it out pretty easily though. Just look at Jow Forums today: trump says some retarded of the cuff shit about buying Greenland and a dozen threads about it. And these guys are supposedly redpilled warriors against the mainstream narrative.

The Epstein thing is just going to quietly go away and everyone will forget about it before the end of the month.

Attached: 25BemIp.jpg (340x321, 28K)

Imagine being this jewish.

Attached: 95be3f22ba31a645ccf83dc918a62e1cd1b5fb8dab304e5860d52b4c52e596cc.jpg (724x720, 53K)

A nip correcting a kraut's Engrish
Lub it

You're not in the state nethernutts
Even the normie boomers on all sides of the political consortium are pissed af and not letting this one slide

We are also turning Pepe to the light thanks to the efforts of the Hong Kong protesters.

Attached: Punished Pepe.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I think you meant "the states", or your statement makes no sense. Please try to use correct English.

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

Are you seriously spamming this shit in every fucking thread?

Attached: dfe093e23ae24a124698a3f84a8a.jpg (474x266, 23K)

That wasn't an attempt to correct him, he was just reaffirming the statement, albeit with missing letters here and there.

One person can do alot.

Start by giving respect where it's due. Fuck respecting people because they have money - we fucking see what they do with it - golden tassels and toddlers.
Stop watching tv, listening to radio, reading newspapers/magazines.
Stop buying every fucking new and improved bullshit that comes out.
Buy from small business, restaurants, service. Mom and Pop

kek
Ok then that's even funnier

Interesting how they only let it trend on Twitter for two days now it’s back to normie shit and most forgot

>Epstein not dead switcharoo conspiracy
>conspiracy
If you only knew...

Wrath is coming.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

Never change, Japan.

I can't stand christcucks, but this is pretty based. The bible and Jesus are also pretty based. It really is a shame that so many christians are such kike loving faggots.

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ooh woh
Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby
Don't you, forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Don't you, forget about me
Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognize me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ooh woh
Don't you try and pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and…

Attached: Don't Forget.jpg (548x718, 111K)

I will bump every Epstein related thread till this is (((over))) but for real

i agree bump

O herro....

bump

bump

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Haha how much are they paying you for this total nonsense?

It's not going anywhere now. The Jow Forumstard has suffered for too long. Constantly being shilled, gaslighted, sometime even gangstalked. Told by all the world the interwebs were making them crazy. That all this pedo shit existed only in his imagination.

Now we have a change to prove to all the normies that they are the ones with the brain damage. They are the NPCs in this game. And they've been pedo enablers the entire time they spent ridiculing anons.

I feel better already just hearing everyday normies talk about it matter of factly now. I may even return to clownword one day just for the keks.

Give a dog a bone.

What's coming?

What state?
Like state of mind or a state in the us?
I'm confus

This is why deep state is in full Panic. They are fucked and the world is about to get the biggest redpill of all time today.

Be ready

Attached: 3A26FE35-4837-4CE3-BFBF-8E4DC0528F2A.jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)

I love how all the retarded boomers are flocking here and taking each and every Epstein "insider" shitpost seriously. It has been a lot of fun.

the main way they seem to be suppressing it is suggesting people think clints actually had it done and not deep state
also no word of the failing cameras

Wiener laptop vidya. Will be immediately labeled as deep fakes. Video engineering experts will be forced to watch hours of gore and snuff vids at 800% zoom for court testimony.

Bawhahaha.
Nothing is going to happen.

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)