No!

Attached: Tlaib sends official request to Israel 'to visit my grandmother'.png (578x495, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnL9gzI3cnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is hay and has NO right to exist. No country does, except by the will of it's people and you fucking niggers made half of it into a concentration camp for muslims. Now I dont much like those folk but I reckon I like them more than your kvetching ass. Now carry on using brown children as human shields and equipping your soldiers with diapers for when they piss themselves in fear.

"I will grovel at the feet of those I purport to hate if they let me see my gramma".

Let's make a new rule that squad bitches can only fly Boeing 737-MAX

Attached: twitter_headquarters.jpg (640x639, 91K)

Cry more

Attached: jvODR8.jpg (640x612, 133K)

>When you cant help to admire the bad guys because at least they dont give flying fuck about PC and are open about it.

Attached: 1518436720705.png (600x600, 380K)

Fuck! Fuck!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Israel approves Rashida Tlaib petition to enter 'on humanitarian grounds' to visit grandmo (901x975, 494K)

Let her visit for the humanitarian reasons. If she starts being a BDShole while in the country, then deport her ass back. It saves us face. The somali nigger can fuck off though.

Attached: Baruch_Goldstein.jpg (216x296, 35K)

So there's yet another heeb passing as Hispanic on the dems side?

memeflag confimed mossad

she could be jewish but she could also be arab or some other minority living in israel

If she wanted to “visit grandmother” then why that somali nigger was traveling with her?

Palestinian

take your meds

Attached: schizotime.png (1024x1024, 885K)

Based Jews don't allow these mudslime antisemites travel to the country they badmouth all the time. Based Bibi!

Attached: aocomar.jpg (480x478, 42K)

LOL....Rula owns ya asses.

Attached: rula.jpg (363x465, 18K)

No!!! You dumb kikes. You fell for this Mudslimes sneaky appeal to emotions. Dumb fucking kikes don't show weakness!!!

Jesus Christ. These arent celebrities or fucking private persons. THESE ARE ELECTED GOVERMENT OFFICIALS BEING BULLIED BY A FOREIGN NATION TO CHANGE THEIR STANCE ON DOMESTIC POLICY, PUBLICALLY.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA

Whilw in the apartheid state

It's not a country, our valuable people dont need to die for the world governments religious supersticiom and obvious backing of judaism (the child fucker faith)

>go to Israel
>protest at the fence
>get shot
>Israel has now maimed or killed an American citizen
>cue the complete hysteria over defending american citizens vs Israel is our greatest ally

It's perfect. Tlaib gets to ask the question-an American citizen gets shot by an autocratic middle eastern country, so obviously the US military should invade right? Think of the rationalising done by shapiro et al.

Attached: BUGWOMAN.png (863x606, 605K)

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 609K)

yea we know about kikes bro

>THESE ARE ELECTED GOVERMENT OFFICIALS
So what?
>BEING BULLIED BY A FOREIGN NATION
No one is bullying them.
>CHANGE THEIR STANCE ON DOMESTIC POLICY, PUBLICALLY.
Should nations be able to enforce their own laws?

Attached: dont_be_tyrone.jpg (640x480, 51K)

she's beautiful you racist kike, stop photoshoping Jow Forums's queen

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

They should deny the pigs request, then find and kill her grandmother.

OP is a faggot of epic proportions. OP guzzles kike sperm by the trillions of gallons. He has MIGA tattoos all over his body. Any enemy of Israel’s is a fren on this board you fucking faggot. Fuck off and go home to the pickle jar you kosher queer.

Attached: EC4F9A15-50B0-4F46-ACBD-30E662282CCD.gif (200x197, 2.21M)

She'll get spat and puked on by those filthy kikes.

Attached: pukey jew.webm (320x690, 2.08M)

Why are Jews such massive antisemites?

Attached: Civil.png (1188x980, 622K)

shes definitely a Somalian pirate terrorist

You (((meme flags))) really do have a shit meme collection.

Attached: meme E.S.T.jpg (1080x937, 409K)

4d chess, if she makes a move we can show how she tried emotional manipulation to stir up trouble for her agenda

Ashkenazis LARP gone wrong!

Attached: a.jpg (1264x1405, 174K)

If Israel really was Uncle Sam's greatest ally, they'd let these 2 anti-white and anti-semetic subversives in and then Hamas (or someone who looks just like Hamas ) would kidnap, rape and behead them in the name of Allah. If.

Attached: devilish.jpg (1024x1276, 132K)

She should pay for her own fucking trip.

Qrd on that pic?

I smell a wasp jew! Idk for most but i use meme flags to fuck with waspy cunts like you..

I smell a waspy twisted lying jew loving fag

Still would.

Attached: 09FF9F2B-3FA9-4A02-8DF1-B3AC5FDE0D58.png (450x450, 307K)

big boom make kikey go pee pee?

>jews fell for jew tricks
heh

Attached: 1525493428230.jpg (414x499, 71K)

OKAY MY FELLOW JEWS LISTEN UP. THIS IS THE PLAN
we let tlaib into gaza
Lock the gates
Keep her there
LOL

She WANTS to be arrested you idiot. If Trump let's a sitting congresswoman be jailed by a foreign country while expressing her opinion in a different foreign country, it makes her a superstar and makes Trump look like a massive cuck. She's a native born American citizen too.

fucking shoot the muslims dead please. k thanks! then come over here and finish the job

Bibi will pay for this in votes. What a total cuck.

>Bibi will pay for this in votes
>implying you are a democracy to begin with

Shes an ugly shitskin low iq unemployed freeloader who should be gasswd asap

Attached: Rashida-Tlaib-Asshole-640x480.jpg (640x480, 38K)

She's going to the West Bank, Moshe.

wtf I love gays in isreal now. love is love! they need more diversity too

>as it maybe her 'last opportunity to see her'
What did they mean by this?!

Ilhan is gonna open a can of whoop ass on these Jews now, they have unleashed full power Gas Mode Ilhan.

Attached: D2B1alLVYAEEyqo.jpg (720x1280, 74K)