Minnesota BTFO, eternally

Minnesota has fallen!

Meet Mohamud Noor the newly elected Democrat member who replaced Ilhan Omar’s old seat in Minnesota legislature

He was the 1st Somali man to be elected to a State house.

Noor didn't feel the need to speak English because his constituency is Somali.

twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1162018870711992320

Thank you Obama, you traitor cunt.
washingtonexaminer.com/99-muslim-43-000-somali-refugees-settled-in-us-under-obama

Attached: theniggersnigger.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/states/minnesota-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamud_Noor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Minnesota is a disgrace. Even a lot of the rural areas voted for King Nigger and they will spread their disease elsewhere once the state is ruined by Somali niggers, the lowest niggers there are. Absolutely disgusting.

usa was 90% white in the 1960s. so disappointing. our future is bleak.

>America less white
>Bleak
Nah, it's great.

I have to go there for a family reunion next year. I will have a gun the whole time

that inbred look... it's like they all descend from one dude

Calm down. Somalis are based. Our immigration minister is Somali

Can't wait to suck shit out a cow's ass

MN fag here we are under heavy MKUltra RNM control i broke out of it then they mind jacked me with something unbeatable, get rid of EMF

They did, here's a picture of him.

Attached: somali.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Die leaf

The absolute state of the US

This goofy nigger looks bewildered, like he has absolutely no idea where he fucking is or what is going on.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens to the mn dfl party considering it took 2 days before they convinced Jew Franken to step down and all the local media was saying Keith Ellison was going to take his place until someone starting talking about Ellison beating his wife.

Attached: MN JUST.jpg (825x477, 125K)

Can any Minnesota Bros tell me how these geniuses react to the cold during their first winter there?

Attached: 1559871841_08-1008969432+11RALLY060719.jpg (1500x1700, 751K)

Fight or perish.

Attached: JewishSolution.jpg (803x821, 233K)

One thing ive noticed, on twitter all the remarks are bout Islam but on Jow Forums its nigger nigger nigger. Seems like the true reason you guys hate these people has nothing to do with what they believe or their culture, its purely based on racism. Its anti black racism. wow

I don't even see that Tlaib chick get bothered on twitter all t he focus is on little Omar.
I got news for you.. There are already millions of blacks all over the country, more in the south than Minnesota.. so focus on your own affairs.

Attached: 1542309786587.gif (300x231, 504K)

Somalis truly are the worst form of nigger imaginable.

God damn I want to see all of them get flayed alive during a race war.

Attached: somaliniggerfilth.jpg (900x900, 368K)

Fuck off nigger.

Attached: 1490926971987.jpg (650x2018, 414K)

>Bong Checks Crime statistics
>Minnesota isn't any where near african american majority states

.05 has been added to your account Stalwart
Nigger

Attached: 1565904149863.jpg (349x596, 45K)

worldpopulationreview.com/states/minnesota-population/

hey look, some facts.
i heard you cunts like those.

White: 83.75%
Black or African American: 5.95%
Asian: 4.66%
Two or more races: 2.81%
Other race: 1.74%
Native American: 1.05%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.04%

Attached: uhkyns2jrmg31.jpg (640x640, 90K)

I gotta get on the phone to someone who can move some mexicans up there el pronto. This is inequality at its finest and it will not stand!

Mohammed and Sven and Svetlana, prepare for Miguel and Maria.

If it weren't for abos, Somalis would be the lowest race.

Attached: bulb.jpg (1080x1440, 292K)

Attached: salm8i6lmcf31.jpg (640x600, 56K)

lmao he has the same first and last name as that first Somali cop that started his police job by shooting that Australian woman in the face for no reason.
Are all of these vibrant good boys named Mohamed Noor?

Attached: 123466123423453463465345.jpg (867x834, 107K)

These people came here way before Obama and they were brought by Lutherans

All the same.

Attached: 1565675790917.jpg (469x480, 54K)

Oh no! People with different skin colors?! AMERICA IS DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamud_Noor

A computer scientist and systems engineer by occupations, seems the somali is intellectually superior to you

Scandinavians are retards.
The civilized world needs to find the Scandinavian retarded-cuck gene, then remove it through gene editing.

Attached: 1564396890318.png (568x427, 163K)

Are you serious? Okay, here it is. This community is comprised primarily of Somalis and they have put one of their own in office. Completely fine. Justified, even. The problem with this is that it seems to be their intention to ignore US customs and turn that place into little Somalia. This begs the question: If Somalia is so great (and Africa itself, for all you 'proud Blacks'), then why go to the trouble to come here at all? And it's not just this, you come here (or live here) and live your 'Great African Dream' .... all while sucking off of American, a land built by Whites, and claiming that you and yours are superior.

A rational analysis, of any kind, of your argument would show that it is complete nonsense. We, the whites, have extended our hands in generosity but have had our fingers nipped. I'm not certain if you've been paying attention, but it's over. If you think Trump is bad (which he isn't, he is actually one of the fairest individuals that has ever been) you just wait until a REAL far-right president gets in office. And, after seeing all of the progress that Trump and his right-leaning ways have generated, this is extremely likely to occur.

In short, you should have simply kept your mouths shut and quietly abused our good will instead of making such an obnoxious scene.

>tl;dr Fuck off, fuck you, it's over.

BASED

Niggers and spic are the garbage of humanity.

Attached: 1563150847389.png (1023x768, 456K)

Nobody with any sense would ever attempt to communicate with them to better enderstand their behavior, but their habits can still be reasonably examined from a distance. To me, it seems:
1. Very few work. If they don’t have to work, they spend more time within their cozy confines provided to them by the state. Due to their aversion to cold you will notice far less Somalis slowly waddling around in the winter. This means safer roads, less noise, and a noticeably better air quality in the winter.
2. Somali women are always communicating (or exchanging grunts) with other Somalis via their state funded IPhones. They tuck their phones into their head towels to enable hands free talking, freeing up their hands for such tasks as... well I guess I don’t know. I’ve never seen a Somali with a tool or book in hand. Anyways, there’s a phenomenon here known as the “Minnesota Phone Face Freeze”, which is a common injury during the cold winters where their phones will literally freeze to their faces. There will be stories about dozens of Somalis clogging up hospital waiting rooms waiting to get there phones thawed off their face or to treat frostbite. Our cucked news outlets call it “Minnesota Face Phone Freeze” instead of “Somali” to not be discriminating, but of course it only affects Somalis.

Good. It actually means you lazy fuckers need to do something about this right now and stop believing in larps and promises. Now or never

Wisconsinite checking in. I am prepared to volunteer to help build the great Wisconsin - Minnesota wall.

Attached: 1565139261480.jpg (995x876, 91K)

lol america is becoming brown, serves you right for blocking whites from legally coming to your country. die fuckers

Attached: 1555041501520.jpg (4000x2528, 2.38M)

(((Nose)))

>A computer scientist and systems engineer by occupations, seems the somali is intellectually superior to you

I got a PHD in Mozambique by giving the university R3500.

>Oh no! People with different skin colors?!

white americans don't know how to survive living around people that want them dead, some will adapt and survive, bitches like you won't tho

We need to make American English the official language of the usa

Attached: file.png (468x304, 187K)

>sharia law starts tomorrow
Praise allah for every single court system from a municipality in Minn to the supreme court