B-b-but they just wanna get high

>b-b-but they just wanna get high
>j-j-junkies
>m-m-muh drugs are b-bad, mk-k-kay?

Attached: 68516108_2485595591484284_6316103460102078464_o.jpg (1200x813, 131K)

What's the point you're trying to make?

he didnt invent shit. He discovered a natural process, which was already partially known.
So stop defending mind altering drugs that destroy your organs.

Faggot

Attached: 1565863461471.jpg (400x300, 45K)

>Ruins millions of peoples lives
>One or two discoveries

Based europoor

They put me on some crazy shit in the hospital, it radically changed my view of the world.

I can't say if it enhanced it or not, I feel like a different person. Like I understand what this world actually is, and I'm no longer enchanted by it.
I don't think I'll ever be the same person again

Attached: 1561429765874.png (760x839, 733K)

>They put me on some crazy shit in the hospital, it radically changed my view of the world.
>I can't say if it enhanced it or not, I feel like a different person. Like I understand what this world actually is, and I'm no longer enchanted by it.
>I don't think I'll ever be the same person again

well, you are NUTSO, and you finally took the little pills that... make you somewhat normal. This weird indescribeable feeling you cant put into words? Its called... "sanity".

glad we had this time to talk.

Kary was already smart before he took LSD.
All of the prerequisite knowledge was already there.
It just gave him the little extra nudge he needed.

But, you know, continue using this pic as a justification to get blasted-out-of-your-mind high because someone said drugs are bad.
I'm sure you'll invent something wonderful.

fuck off retard

Pyschedelics pretty much cause no lasting harm at all. Alcohol is far far far more dangerous even pyschologically.

The best drugs policy is this: Anything you can grow in your garden for yourself should be legal /thread.

Go die in a ditch in Amsterdam, disgusting junk.

>no lasting harm
No lasting physical harm unless you hurt yourself on them. And yes they can be incredibly brutal mentally.
I do wish psycadellics were legal, but I get annoyed seeing so many people saying "oh they're harmless". They've got risks, and can very easily become the worst experience you've had in years, if not ever.

Although, unlike pretty much any other class of drug, getting addicted to LSD/Psilocybin/DMT/Salvia is incredibly difficult.

>getting addicted to LSD/Psilocybin/DMT/Salvia is incredibly difficult
I wouldn't say so. It is easier to quit though.

Phonefsg here. Literally on my way in the rain to pick up some heroin, it feels great but is a pain in the ass to actually living so it's a trade-off. All other drugs are basically gay especially LSD and mdma

fyi normal people dont get taken to the hospitalal and drugged for no reason

Psychedelics are very useful tools.

Nobody ever invents anything. There is a constraint of atomic possibilities in the universe and it's about finding out what kind of structures those constraints lead to. Everything is a natural process we figure out and harness in some way.

Not enough people have access to psychedelics to begin with for them to ruin millions of lives, and really, they don't. Psychedelics are among the safest substances around.

Exactly. It's a useful tool. Especially LSD out of all psychedelics brings out more of your core personality than everything. It needs to be regulated and prospective takers should be able to apply for it and be evaluated by a professional.

I already had a near-death experience on a psychedelic. It was very enlightening and changed my perspective of life vs death.

I'd say they've harmless in a society that has a healthy relationship with them. They're harmful in a harmful environment mostly.

>I already had a near-death experience on a psychedelic
Story time.

Reee normies out

Attached: 1564670682741.jpg (685x475, 22K)

You ever met a guy that was addicted to salvia?

I'd say it's functionally impossible for a neurotypical individual to develop an addiction to any one of those.

Lsd changed an entire generation for the better,at least 'til it wore off. I've seen 3 people personally go permanently insane from it during a time in the 70's and 80's when it's use was popular. It is hardly safe and crazy DON'T wear off motherfucker.

This. Quality post.
Only intelligent people should be getting high and even then rarely.

John Lennon was basically addicted to LSD

I just took way too much LSD and my heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. I thought I was having a heartattack or something. I was fighting it and fighting it and it only got worse.

Then at one point I figured, either I'm imagining this or these are truly my last moments and I'd better enjoy them. The world started dimming around me, my peripheral vision closed in towards the centre and distant noises started to die out until I couldn't even hear my own breath anymore.

Then when I was completely ready before I lost consciousness I had one very last thought, something I had been asking myself a lot as a child and had forgotten down the road. It was whether all of reality had been real, or my own little imagination, whether everything had been a fantasy or not.

In the end, it didn't matter because either way I will have existed and experienced a life, whether it's real or imagined, it's better than never to have existed at all. I lost consciousness and I woke up about half an hour later with an insane intake of break and it was like.. HOLY FUCK I'M ALIVE.

It gave me a whole new appreciation of what it means to be alive and it made me so much more committed to the things that are important to me.

>we wuz inventors

Now we should all get drugged right?

The guy is 1 in a million aka the exception.

You don't see a problem with that?

FAGGOT.

Stupid bait.

Daft cunt.

>I take LSD therefore everything I invented is thanks to LSD
Correlation =/= causation. I eat broccoli every weak and I haven't invented anything. Does that make broccoli a loser food? A junkie that enjoys a recreational drug will attach anything good he's done to that drug.

Miguel Server discovered pulmonatory circulation and he didn't take drugs.

Cool story brah, thanks for sharing. It sounds like you had a panic attack but what do I know.

Attached: 1440798158264.jpg (630x630, 35K)

straightedge losers deserve the rope

>amplification of DNA
>playing god
>using man-made hallucinogens to achieve this
sounds like the work of satan to me

>mind altering drug doesn't alter your mind
nice deduction skills faggot

Look, if you take a mind altering drug you'll still be a retard. Maybe you'll tie your shoes in a funny way but you won't discover the wheel. And I'll say more, even if you took a mind enhancing drug you would still be unable to understand such a simple logic.

Ask your legal guardian about it, the one that cleans your chin when you drool, he'll probably get it.

Should be avoided by low iq and mentally ill, but good luck controlling NPC cattle or trying to prevent them from doing stupid shit.

Almost all drugs in their pure state are perfectly safe for consumption.
It’s when dealers start adding their own shit that stuff gets dangerous and caustic.
Everything in moderation, my friend.

you are literally a faggot

Death to namefags

Sounds like you’re a total fucking retard to me. Thank god christcucks are finally going to fade into irrelevancy because otherwise we’d all be living in some stone torture huts writing books about burning our filthy dicks off.

>anime shitter is a faggot
wow, this has never happened before...

Wizards take acid we get time travel.

LSD shouod be the only legalized drug.

Explore new opportunities. Pot ia for lazy fucks, heroin is for the mentally disabled, and crack is a recommend. Meth is a no no

Alcohoo should be banned. Makes people violent but we all know how that turned out

must be peaceful not having a soul and letting society project all its forms of worth on you

>faggot

Attached: 1538925239106.png (818x854, 340K)

LSD was extremely popular in the 70s and is arguably more popular today with the rise of darknet markets making it easy to acquire.
So where is the harvest of this LSD consumption? A few fringe chemists getting Nobel Prizes for discoveries they probably were already on the path to discovering due to their intellect and education?
The product is music festivals. Massive audiences of young men and women abusing psychedelics listening to horrible dub step and psytrance music played at loud volumes, performing public sex acts, and holding extremely liberal views.
I've done psychedelics, I no longer do. I tried DMT, shrooms, 2cb, LSD, all multiple times.
I was delusional. It wasn't until I got sober and started practicing meditation and semen retention that I truly felt my consciousness begin to expand.
Try it, it only takes 20 minutes a day to practice meditation. Semen retention can be a challenge, but Tesla credits it with giving him many epiphanies and discoveries.

Attached: druggies.jpg (474x316, 37K)

Watson and Crick discovered the structure of dna high on lsd.

I've had those on LSD as well but there were different, they were very doomy, like my world was fucked in some way.

This was a very "sober" and straightforward experience. I was kind of scared in a very primal way, but I could easily accept the situation.

We should ban video games and 8 chan as well. They make people violent and commit mass shootings

Threadly reminder that glowniggers infiltrated the burgeoning anti-war movement in the 60s then destroyed it from the inside out by feeding thought leaders LSD in supervised acid tests to neutralize them as potential political and social threats to the status quo.

n8ce