Can someone remind me why we're siding with Hong Kong here ?

Can someone remind me why we're siding with Hong Kong here ?

Hong Kong is a parasitic city-state that produces nothing. Zero. Absolutely nil. There are no fields to put crops, no ponds to fish in, no trees to gather from.

Hong Kong is ridden to the core with banks, insurance buildings, the most unproductive teriary shit and so many foreign workers that sold their asses to the heart of capitalism so they can earn millions producing toxic derivatives that will inevitably bite us in the ass in the coming years.

It should be obliterated from the surface of the earth, I wish continental China would fucking put a hole where Hong Kong is.

So many news media here have the gall to call HK vs China 'democracy vs capitalism'. Holy shit.

Hong Kong IS capitalism. It's the fucking end boss of capitalism. Fuck it all up.

Attached: 911F1ECE-4795-4A27-8648-C1A0A525BF56.jpg (528x960, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gateway state to smuggle bibles into china.

Because that's what the MSM tells us to do.
/thread

>Hong Kong is a parasitic city-state that produces nothing. Zero. Absolutely nil.
they produce 3% of china's gdp

china isn't true capitalist. The government has a lock on every major corporation.

Through financial operations. You’re proving my point.

The CCP is getting rid of weak points in the case of full on war against the west. HK would be a major hotbed of dissent and western propaganda (as is the CIA's speciality) unless China can bring it into the fold.

>i have a vagina!

World Bank is there?? WB threatened to leave was the only reason Mainland let them rule themselves after British left...?
Tibet is China, Hong Kong is China, and even Taiwan is actually China

>financial money isn't real money
You might want to enlighten yourself as to how economies work. That the countries with taboos on banking are the same countries that are third-world shitholes that can't make anything is not a coincidence.

>every chicom sleeper cell and their mother coming out of the wood work supporting communism and powerful governments crushing people who only want freedom

I hope the entire world descends upon china and destroys them.

>Can someone remind me why we're siding with Hong Kong here ?

Because the alternative is worse.

We're not siding with any of them, dumb frog. It's literally communist bugmen vs zogged sjws. The only victory is in both sides being decimated.

China and israel shilling hard anti hong kong on this board lately

Last communist country with real industry and military power securing itself and getting more powerfull by crushing dissent and free speech? No thank you,

Just stop spreading propaganda ching chong and quietly masturbate at your workplace in chinas embassy

It's like they love authoritarianism or something

Because it's a funny name for a place you fucking idiot

Never heard someone say "hong kong ching chong" ?

You wouldn't be able to say that if it didn't exist

Attached: 1565425128446.png (657x527, 193K)

You a commie? They are not just standing for their current way of life, but what it used to be before mass corporatisation.

Attached: chinese posters go.jpg (750x518, 183K)

>china isn't true capitalist
Why on earth would anyone assume China is capitalist, it's a one party state, and that party that rules is called the Communist Party of China (CPC).

Stop posting the same exact thread you fucking chink shill

youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4
fuck off chang

Attached: 1565745324138.png (500x334, 393K)

sleeping dogs was a kickass game