Catholic hate thread

Militant atheist here. Let's let Catholics know that Jow Forums has always been an atheist board.

Attached: Papist scum.jpg (273x184, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf
themediareport.com/fast-facts/
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallo-Roman_culture#Religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"[T]hink the Catholic Church has a problem?" she said. "The physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests."

So, in order to better protect children, did media outlets start hounding the worse menace of the school systems, with headlines about a "Nationwide Teacher Molestation Cover-up" and by asking "Are Ed Schools Producing Pedophiles?"

No, they didn't. That treatment was reserved for the Catholic Church, while the greater problem in the schools was ignored altogether.

As the National Catholic Register's reporter Wayne Laugesen points out, the federal report said 422,000 California public-school students would be victims before graduation — a number that dwarfs the state's entire Catholic-school enrollment of 143,000.

Yet, during the first half of 2002, the 61 largest newspapers in California ran nearly 2,000 stories about sexual abuse in Catholic institutions, mostly concerning past allegations. During the same period, those newspapers ran four stories about the federal government's discovery of the much larger — and ongoing — abuse scandal in public schools.

Jesus Christ was a rebellion against the evil of Judaism. Modern Christianity, all sects really but maybe especially catholicism, is a Jewish perversion of that rebellion. Normies don't really understand Jesus. I would go so far as to say that the Christians in our society today are the single group that comes the closest. I like Christians. They're much better than atheists. Atheists and lefties and other anti-christians are genuinely pieces of shit. But the whole "true christ" thing......at the same time it's kind of an occultic thing.

What I will say about the catholic church that is immensely positive is that it's great on its policy of forgiveness. You eat a cookie and say you're sorry and you are forgiven for anything. Did you kill someone? No big deal, user. You just eat a cookie and say you're sorry and you get to go to heaven. I truly believe it's that mentality that is what made western society so great, and so much better than the barbaric places of the world. As the dominance of religion fades from the public consciousness we are losing our respect for forgiveness in society, and it's hurting us. It's no surprise that all of the twitter mobs that are out there trying to crucify people for inane comments they made decades earlier are almost all secular. That is the kind of barbarism that takes hold of the normie mind in the absence of the power of a positive, religious, supernaturally rooted belief system.

>((((atheist))))

Attached: 1554960356212.jpg (840x550, 95K)

You don't understand how the Catholic Church works and you embarrass yourself with you little irony there.

>that Jow Forums has always been an atheist board.
t. nupol fedora

>atheist
Hahaha

I grew up catholic, so........I mean I understand it pretty well. Went to a catholic church every sunday for most of my youth. If you think I got something wrong, tell me, but I feel like my assessment is pretty spot on.

Honest question, do you think most if not all denominations have a level of sexual abuse or near the level of it as the Catholic but no one focuses cause they havent been caught out yet, or is this just a strictly Catholic thing to have so much of it going on?

What you grew up as or you didn't doesn't concern me. You don't understand the Catholic Church, and it is doubly embarrassing because you admit that you have been given ample opportunity to comprehend the dogmas of our faith. I wonder if you have ever once stepped inside a confession box in you entire adult life, it certainly doesn't seem so. It is not the Eucharist that absolves your sins, that is merely the grace of Our Lord for those that are not in a state of mortal sin. And penance is a sacrament that you are obliged to exercise, forgiveness isn't incumbent on your consumption of sacred goods, imbecile, nor is it waved away with a couple of Hail Maries (that you are supposed to pray in abundance every single day anyway). If you stole, you are supposed to restore the property to its original owner, if you murdered, you are expected to deliver yourself to secular authorities and possibly be in charge of financially supporting the surviving family members, etc. It is very embarrassing seeing you spread lies.

for every kid molested by a priest there were 20,000 molested by teachers.
if the catholic church joined the civil servant union they could diddle all the kids they want.

I'm a Christian, one that (((they))) would love to see humiliated, discredited and killed brutally, and I don't trust catholics. I'm at the point where if someone goes on about also being a Christian I squint internally and start watching them like a hawk. I know I can't trust other people, but SOME "Christians" will sell you out at the first sign of trouble and sell out their faith for bread crumbs or to be left alone with their Nintendo Switch and crappy journalism career prospects.
Trust but verify, always.
Catholics, never trust.

>Militant atheist here
Cringe

Proddies just can't understand basic logic. They correctly understand that we're in a spiritual battle against evil, they understand that there is a war against Christianity that is both direct and indirect, but when it comes to the single most propagandised against Church in the entire world, instead of simply reconsidering their hot takes, they double down with the same old nonsensical prodbrain arguments. It's all so tiresome.

Based schizoposter.

lake of fire awaits you

>Catholics priest are GAY PEDOPHILES so evil!
>also there is nothing wrong with being gay and a pedophile you evil religious people!

The Catholic Church is 2 BILLION people.
Of course there is going to be alot of sick people in it, because there are alot of sick people in the world. It is a big problem but it's the least of the problems in this counter church.
The reality is that Protestant Churches have a MUCH higher rate of pedophilia. But which ones ? There are 50,000+ denominations.

Do Protestant churches really have a bigger problem with pedophilia?
What does the research show?
It seems that while 0.2 to 1.7 percent of Catholic clergy have been guilty of pedophilia (or sexual abuse particularly of boys, p. 80-‐82), a whopping 10 percent of Protestant ministers have been found guilty of sexual misconduct with a 2 or 3 percent pedophilia rate (p. 50-‐52).
Pedophiles and Priests,
Anatomy of a Crisis,
Oxford University Press, 1996, 2001

catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf

"Since the mid-1980s, insurance companies have offered sexual misconduct coverage as a rider on liability insurance, and their own studies indicate that Catholic churches are not higher risk than other congregations … It's been that way for decades."

The Center for Applied Research in the Apostolate (CARA), the independent research organization out of Georgetown University, has been tracking abuse data regarding United States Catholic clergy for several years. CARA issues annual reports through the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).

According to CARA, here are the numbers of accusations involving a current minor that have been deemed "substantiated" each year from 2005 to 2017:

Year / # of accusations
2017 6*
2016 2
2015 5
2014 6
2013 7
2012 6
2011 7
2010 8
2009 6
2008 10
2007 4
2006 14
2005 9

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

sage all fedora tippers

Attached: D5-KcRTW0AUt4aU.jpg (590x524, 23K)

The Church is now gay, so neck them all

What kind of fedora do you wear?

>You eat a cookie and say you're sorry and you are forgiven for anything
Lol, wtf ? Eucharist doesn't absolve your mortal sins. It's forbidden to practice communion when you're in mortal sin state.
Contrition, which is a detestation and a genuine regret of your wrong doing, erases your sins. For them to be fully absolved, though, you will need to confess them so the priest can give you a relevant penance. Only after that, you will be able to go to Holy Communion.
It's nowhere near the "lol I can do whatever I want to, it'll be forgiven"

It's pretty hard to defend the catholic churches tendency for priests to become pedos. I have always thought that if the Pope amended requirements for priesthood to allow married men to become priests then most of these problems would vanish.

Thanks for that, I'll throw an eye on it.
We shouldn't minimize the problem though. There is a problem in Church, especially regarding High Clergy, with homosexuality, pederasty and pedophilia

This is wrong. When you go to catholic church they literally tell you "eat this cookie and say you're sorry for the bad things you did and all is forgiven".
I'm not wrong. I'm not making this up, lol. That is literally what it is. I grew up catholic. Went to more than one different church cuz I moved around a bit. That's exactly what the belief system is, and I've been inside confession booths. By "say you're sorry", obviously we're talking about confessing and then saying a few "Hail Mary's" but basically it just "saying you're sorry". I'm not wrong in any way, lol.

OP is a FAGGOT who believes jew lies about the Catholic Church!!

Attached: 1560954720829.gif (150x148, 996K)

>We shouldn't minimize the problem though. There is a problem in Church, especially regarding High Clergy, with homosexuality, pederasty and pedophilia
I agree but it's not a problem the entire world shares at a higher level, albeit the number should be zero in God's church.

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 97cfbe85d8ef787587728ce370bc623ae2b88f49c46e91dfdbdc17e6a43cb098.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Henry VIII did nothing wrong.

1 Timothy 3
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
>must be the husband of one wife, having children
Catholics and Orthodox teach the exact opposite.

Attached: 1546210502218.gif (500x500, 220K)

Schizo protti is here

kys kike shill

Attached: D659Op2W0AIIqk5.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

Positively embarrassing.

The Bible teaches that upon hearing Our Lord's claim about the Holy Eucharist, many of his followers became Protestors or Protestants.
John 6, 52: The Judeans therefore strove among themselves, saying, how can this man give us his flesh to eat?

The Bible teaches that in spite of the Judeans' most strenuous objections-Christ did not correct or modify his statement (which he would have done had there been a misunderstanding); but insisted the more upon the reality of his presence in the Eucharist.
John 6, 53: Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54. Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55. For my flesh is meat indeed, and by blood is drink indeed. 56. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58. This is that bread which came down from heaven; not as your fathers did eat manna and are dead; he that eateth of this bread shall live forever.

>just thinking 2D Chess
How about we ramp it up to 4D

Attached: 1564360670993.jpg (500x719, 76K)

that's strange. commie kikes tried to eradicate catholic church in poland.
and during partitions alligence to catholic church was one of pillars of polish identity, allowing us to stay as coherent nation for 123 without having our own state.

>You just say you're sorry and you go to heaven
What are Repentance, Penance and Restitution? It's not just saying a few Hail Marys and Our Fathers. "Just say you're sorry" is a Protty version of forgiveness, not the Catholic version.
Reminder: the Catholic Church approves of the death penalty.

Jews are like 50x more frequently pedophiles than even Catholics. And that’s before we count the rabis sucking baby dick or the Epstein and friends sex trafficking ring.

Oy Vey delete this! The Goyim know!

The fuck?

Don't you agents ever give it a rest?

It's ALWAYS, "Come on, boys! Let's (insert subversion here)!"

Attached: 250px-Subversion.gif (250x343, 11K)

P.S. - Real motherfuckers don't care if you come along for the ride or not. And that is something that will ALWAYS give you away.

Attached: they-tried-to-pass-this.jpg (300x180, 15K)

at this point its AI bots
no, they never rest

Honk honk!

Also
>Stop body shaming! I was born this way!
>look at Trump’s tiny hands lul.

Remember, the education system has vastly more pedophiles both in numbers and %. And to my knowledge, teachers are mainly athiests.

The problem with Catholics has been more about how they cover it up and fail to dismiss ministers that got caught. Like the one with aids raping tons of kids in Mexico that merely got reassigned until a gang killed him. Why the fuck would the catholics continue to support him? His ass should have been excommunicated and hunted by the inquisition. But no, a gang killed him. A gang were the heroes in this story. It’s tragic. But one must ask why the church doesn’t seem to disown their pedophile priests once they are caught.

Ill see you in my cell bitch.

Attached: 1565907891306.png (596x352, 260K)

When Timothy was written, were there people who had dedicated their whole lives to Christ and living the examples of Christ and the Apostles? Had the Gospels been written down and copied yet?
Matthew 19
>10 His disciples say unto him: If the case of a man with his wife be so, it is not expedient to marry.
>11Who said to them: All men take not this word, but they to whom it is given.
>12For there are eunuchs, who were born so from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, who were made so by men: and there are eunuchs, who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven. He that can take, let him take it.

That's also the case for Orthodox under Ottoman rule. But why would you count on a Neo-Faggan to have an opinion not based on meme?

It might have helped you and thats why they would have wanted to destroy it/you.
But in Principle it is not a ethno religion like the one your ancestors had.

Attached: 1564348861908.jpg (994x850, 470K)

>militant atheist
I’m not even catholic anymore but why would you be an atheist as opposed to an agnostic?

It's almost like you're saying that Catholics are Christians who need a Saviour, user. Yeah, there are sinners in the Mother Church, this has been the case ever since the first Pope. How the Church chooses to deal with scandals is sometimes very off-putting for us lay faithful, but it is Her prerogative nonetheless.

You are correct. I must cease to be amazed.
As far as this talk about Catholics, their "perversions" and not getting gone goes... I may have thought that was a big deal.. until I read about another guy sucking on circumcisions, spreading his VD and STILL doing it to this day. I kinda' forgot about the Catholics, you fool.

Attached: pepe-boner.png (924x996, 147K)

>The inquisition
Sadly, it doesn't exist anymore. Vat. II really fucked things up

The fuck ? AB is on Jow Forums ?

Attached: jews rape kids.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>implying sand niggers care for Kikes
They maybe their tools, but why wouldn't they try to kill the orthodox?
They Muslims?
No matter if kike controlled or not, why shouldn't the ottomans have tried to kill the orthodox.

>ethno religion
>the one your ancestors had
This is utter bullshit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallo-Roman_culture#Religion
If anything, Paganism, through its relative tolerance compared to monotheistic religions, accelerated assimilation of new peoples.
Pagan exchanged gods like we exchanged yu-gi-oh cards.

uh?
Do you know what Orthodox are ?