INDIAN HATE THREAD

INDIAN HATE THREAD
>THE MOST DIGUSTING PEOPLE ON EARTH
>RAPISTS, DUMB FUCKS, SHIT AND EAT SHIT, GOD = UNPROCESSED MCDONALD STEAK
>POST YOUR BEST POO MEMES / GORE

Attached: 1561023789836.jpg (600x797, 220K)

i thought poos loved swastikas?

Attached: pootattoo.jpg (746x767, 142K)

ok

forgot pic

Attached: 1440746918941.png (1522x1296, 2.02M)

Shut up Muslim.

What fucking shit rag reported this garbage?
Do they not know a god damned thing about Indian culture?

inb4 Pajeet shills

some shitty nz newsrag

Attached: 1519245637001.jpg (619x349, 40K)

>france
lmao shut the fuck up faggot. the first thing that comes to my mind and nearly everybodys mind when someone thinks of France is faggots, kissing, gay sex and losing to Germans and English.

indians literally helped to liberate your country from German control. not once but twice. seethe more fag. oh forgot, you eat fucking frogs. like dude, i can't imagine being so out of options you decided to pick up amphibians from lakes to put em on the plate. even Indians in times of famine didn't random insects and animals.

I like India more than France froggy.

Don't you have any more world wars to surrender to and fuck up all of England's plans?

Funfact: The entire country of France got annexed in a week! France turtled in their base and the nazis used ancient German tree cutting magic to deforest an "inpenatrable" conniforous forest! So much for that French military budget!

You can shit on poos all you want, but Ghandi built a fucking nuke and India has never been annexed during any wars. Very old civilization too you know.

Attached: eur86810.gif (640x420, 51K)

This is pretty rich coming from a Frenchman.

Poos are gross & much like niggers, are the delusional to think white women desire them.

White women have Chad, they don't need Poos

Is there any place in India that isn't filled with street vendors and isnt all dirty and shit?

Insecure?

I hope they go bankrupt

Correct, you guys preferred instead to bathe in corpse filled water and lithe rally live in your own shit.
>inb4 india superpower by 2050

same. fuck jewish media. poos are ok if they stay home

then go home

India is 1 year away from entering the future era before anyone else before them. They have single handedly mastered genetic engineering by bathing in poo and corpse and nuclear waste and oil filled holy rivers.

Attached: Roona the 9999 IQ typical Indian citizen.jpg (600x400, 42K)

At least they don't chow down on their own excrement in the middle of the street like a mutt

Attached: immigration-india-new-zealand.jpg (1434x888, 252K)

Based poo btfos frenchie

>tfw too smart to shit in the loo

Stay mad paki. Nobody cares about you.

Kek, op got BTFO by a pajeet

Attached: 1560434797853.gif (300x206, 922K)

Attached: designatedshittingstreets3.jpg (960x457, 98K)

Is there any place in Peru that isn't filled with rampant cocaine abuse and cartel crime?

>bongland defending pajeets
Who could be behind this post?

Attached: how_white_is_london.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

seethe paki

that french girl always cracks me up

They are not the only ones who use them.

Attached: 9dcb0-medalian5.jpg (1208x950, 425K)

Here's some more!

Attached: swasts.gif (418x420, 16K)