American flyover states

What's the point of the pink shitholes? I mean, I get that you're poor.. and probably inbred, but for God's sake, have some humility at least!

Attached: flyover.jpg (823x547, 49K)

Its where your food comes from, faggot

except for Arkansas and Missouri, flyover states are okay

>Northern New England
>not flyover country
Lmao

Where do you think our best meth comes from?

They realised the sense in naming themselves after the best country in the world, ergo, not flyover.

>Illinois
>Nevada
>Washington
>Oregon
>Jew York
>most of Jew England
All flyovers with the exception of 1-2 major cities

Ohio is pretty shit, unless you like herion and cornfields

I’d rather live in Missouri than the shithole that is Illinois. Your choice is either flat cornfields with almost nobody around or large cities filled to the brim with spics, poos and nigs. Not a single place of natural beauty in sight.

Well, that were rather mean things to say. Why are leftists so cruel to those they don't understand?

Those white niggers will be pushed out of their states like the prairie niggers before them. White niggers aren't even allowed to post on mainstream websites anymore: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, etc. Instead they are on this shithole website, which will be getting dumped by Cloudflare, any day now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: white_trash_for_trump2[1].jpg (640x480, 102K)

The point of the red states
Is to prevent this shitty people in blue states
From spreading

>dirty stinking paki
>regurgitates antiwhite globalist memes

no surprise here

ATL isnt a flyover, but dont get me wrong, it sure is a shithole

Tell that to yourself white nigger. You aren't allowed to own coastal real estate, you have to own swampland.

>memeflag
>thinks usa inland is swampland

wanna know how i know youre a yurp?

>What's the point of the pink shitholes?
To keep the cancerous Republican party in office long enough for them to pass tax cuts for corporations and billionaires who live in the blue states

Goddamn the Democrats straight to Hell but why Republicans are allowed to exist is hard to justify

Attached: 8937489234234.jpg (2200x1467, 196K)

PA should be a flyover state, to be fair

Attached: Zion_Graham.png (974x1202, 366K)

PA here. We are fake south, but with awful attitude.

Attached: Neocohen_.jpg (654x665, 63K)

I am well aware of the cancer in the US government

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

don't forget ohio, user.
there is nothing good in ohio.

>fly over
>shithole
>inbred
>poor
>have some humanity

kys douche bag coastal liberal. i hope you starve to death along with your violent minority pets while i live on my farm and eat well. no one needs polluting cities, you fags def need food tho and when the time comes we'll stop sending it and you can all fucking die.

lets see how much food and how much protection from your nog pets your virtue signalling and bullshit fiat currency will provide once the collapse comes. i'll be happy to watch all you leftists starve to death and the ones that try to come to the farms looking for food, you'll just get lead, enjoy being murdered by retarded sub humans