TRUMP IS A FUCKING RUSSIAN AGENT

Attached: 1547429023216.png (488x502, 232K)

Die

>does it make the gasoline prices to fall
>no?

neck urself my dude

>1 billion richer
hey faggot a billion dollar is like pennies when it comes to oil

He knows

Good. Based Trump

Attached: putin-riding-bear-601x368.jpg (601x368, 37K)

Russia is cucking the US...
HAHAHAHAHA Trump will accuse the liberals or China once again, what a dumb fuck.

No one with half a brain actually supports trump. Any US citizen that does is either seriously mentally ill or just has bizarre boomer-father daddy issues. When this is all over, Trump supporters should be marked permanently and should occupy the lowest station in society, if they’re even allowed to remain here at all.

Attached: 156B3050-27E0-418B-9595-91B296FDF238.jpg (640x627, 82K)

Based

How many half-brains are there that Trump got elected?

>1 billion

I can make more jacking off on chaturbate, faggot

I hope so. I'd rather work with Russia than Israel.

Dilate

Attached: 1554985125447.png (238x256, 61K)

yeah, you fkn progressives pretty much got a lock on the half-brain crowd

he's mind controlled by Israel since the 60s

Too many, and your government does it’s part to make sure our citizens with the weakest minds and hearts remain in a state of constant identity anxiety, so they jumped to an extreme candidate with zero consideration for how destructive he would be. Congrats, Rusfag, you guys are beating the fuck out of us post-cold-war because you figured out how to destroy us from within.

Keep Rolconing, Shareblue Stalwart!

Attached: 1565849456823.jpg (2815x2042, 1.15M)

I’m not a progressive. I’m a former republican and a combat veteran. But believe whatever you wanna believe, shitheel. If you want to turn everyone that disagrees with you into some cartoonish leftist jew caricature or social democratic creatura, go for it. There are plenty of normal people sick of Trump and sick of his supporters.

Why are you so obsessed with the state of Russia?
They are no threat to you.
Is it because they dislike the gay?

cry moar and go proatest with the pantifa fags then because habbenings dont come as you like them to

i've been trying to tell Jow Forums this for years. its good to see i was proven right.

Attached: PUTINPUPPET.gif (443x638, 2.85M)

1 billion!!!!!?????

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! THATS TOTALLY NOT POCKET CHANGE WHEN IT COMES TO THE OIL MARKET!!!!!! DRUMPF IS TOTALLY A RUSSIAN ASSET!!!!!!

No point in arguing with you, but I don’t know who that is in the picture, I don’t know what rolconning is, and I don’t know what shareboie really is, I’ve just heard the name. It’s a Friday morning, my normal day off from my job (which is in law enforcement), and I am shitposting in bed before I go to the gym. I hate faggots like you but sometimes I tell myself you’re just a Russian not, like you tell yourself I’m just “shareblue”. The reality is we are probably both just frustrated Americans. Frustrated that our country is being destroyed. But I think YOU are doing as much damage - if not more - than the immigrants, the pavement apes, and the social justice nuts. I have thought, since shortly after Trump took office, that you guys have tipped the balance as to harm done. He is chaos and you blindly support everything he does because you want the chaos and you want to “own the libs”. You’re mentally ill and you’re causing self-harm. You need to be medicated.

I will drink for end of United Sharts of Muttmerica

>meme flag

How much richer did it make american exporters?

>1 billion
Thats literally nothing on this scale

I take comfort in the fact that even a broken, divided America is still more comfy than a stronk Russia. You slavs are very good at fighting and causing mischief, but Russia will NEVER be a nice place to live. Slavs are only just above Turkroaches in individual mental faculties and social order.

Attached: EE6DFD04-4969-4D91-B8D7-6C5D9C0AE3F3.jpg (326x226, 22K)

a whole BILLION dollars oh wow Russian agent confirmed

Alright, off to the gym. Fuck pol, I’m going back to fit.

>What is confirmation bias?

kek I remember when I first heard NPR running with trump's quote about "maybe the russians should look into hillary's emails" or whatever he said as if it was a serious violation. it was at that moment I knew hillary would lose the election, given the level of desperation it took to stretch that thoughtless comment into a full blown conspiracy. It's been entertaining and also removed my faith in the general population's intelligence to watch it all play out the way it has.

>I don’t know what rolconning is, and I don’t know what shareboie really is
You're shitposting alright. What kind of arrogant prick storms into a place without the slightest clue wtf is going on and starts telling everyone how to behave?

>law enforcement
There it is

Why don't you do something productive for once and arrest those pedo demons.

While I hate to support a memeflag. He's right you are absolutely retarded for the POV in relation to a thread like this. It's a headline designed from absolute nothing to slander him. If "fuck trump" is more alarming to you than media attempting to influence everything, you should definitely neck yourself.

>the US providing a great opportunity for Russia is Russia cucking the US
It's like you didn't get ths memo or something. We were arctic allies now.

HI SHAREBLUE!

Attached: pepe-dreamy.jpg (250x250, 8K)

He's an narrative provocateur. They are paid to enter threads like this and "signal boost" it.

>You're shitposting alright. What kind of arrogant prick storms into a place without the slightest clue wtf is going on and starts telling everyone how to behave?
Political shills. It's election season, so do you honestly expect the political think tanks to ignore this place?

All internet forums must be controlled, or at the very least made to seem supportive of the global agenda. When it comes to Jow Forums, this involves using kike hatred to muddy the waters around who is really pulling the strings.

He is a kike, remember Black Cube, Roy Cohn, Chabadists, Israelgate...

Israeli agent, NOT Russian. Get it right, Shlomo.

Attached: cfe209bfe60bd0dfaf65a08ba7fae797ea7990c9e26054ae31fc70c2cd40a784.png (500x523, 390K)

>1 billion
>in oil business
>on national level
>for the nation of russia

You know, theyd lose more if oil prices went down a single fucking cent, right?

Attached: 1565028302652.png (720x1229, 602K)

Guiys guys! Pick up the major oil stocks now while they are on sale. BP, XOM, Chevron. Their dividend is fantastic, and their stock price has never been cheaper. I picked up 1k shares each of xom, and bp.

Attached: 1541239798189.jpg (728x726, 85K)

Attached: 1565226691047.jpg (960x676, 89K)

This