Jewish rabbi admits about the plans for WW3 and destruction of money/economy

He identifies especially the Germans as the Amalek but say all Europeans are basically Amalek.

Listen especially from about 1:07 were he talks about Money being destroyed and economy crashed:

Why the need to Destroy Amalek? Can we identify who he is?
youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24

Attached: Rabbi Elayahu Kin.png (468x317, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0fzztlBtPo5
files.catbox.moe/h9okyb.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fflYNDTL_dQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Weininger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumpi rabbi

>Can we identify who he is?
Everyone who gave jews a hard time at some point in history.

Attached: 1491595817763.png (1534x1318, 752K)

Watching

>He identifies especially the Germans as the Amalek but say all Europeans are basically Amalek
Germans, like all derived from Indo-Europeans are the sons of Japeth or Noah's son.

evil

What is this shit?
"Temporary world" shit

watch at 1.25 this kike speaks too slow.

8:30 god is the best of planners-

away with them, Europe will be save.

From the catalog he seemed Ted Cruz.

Amalek is it not the Arabs? Amelek are also semites as he says.

The only war that should be waged is to wipe every kike off the face of the planet.

And their reincarnated souls, the rabbi actually says so in the video.

Amalek is all who dealt with Jews

Bump for desert redneck saying bullshit to justify his psychopathy.

Anyone that wears a suit and tie is a metaphorical slave. What do you think the tie around the neck represents? What do you think "cuff links" represent? Collar?

Attached: iq warning.png (500x500, 25K)

bunch of nonsense being promoted here to try and spread stink over "conspiracy theories" associated with jews

Low tier mason shit

>Theories
You must be news

Attached: 1549210931769.jpg (428x428, 56K)

he literally says, they want to destroy the seed of Amalek, e.g. mass immigration.

bump

>the seed of Amalek
This is called schizophrenia.

Didnt they marry egyptians?

Fuck. Never thought of it that way before. No wonder I hate suits.

>framing germans as amalek
just what you'd expect from the evil satanists LARPing as hebrews.

why arent we killing jews yet?

me or him?

So u dress like a pleb?

We should start a meme that all Zionists are amalek
It would be cash

Working on a gas chamber, can you help me out?

bump

Wear a suit of armour instead.

>What do you think "cuff links" represent?

Tie is the cable tow, but what is this?

Him. The "seed of Amalek" belongs in something like the World of Warcraft.

Amalekites were the archnemesis of the Jews and according to the Old Testament, they attack them when they were heading towards Canaan. I suppose they feel the same way about the Holohoax, they were ostracized (somewhat rightfully so) before they were granted Israel.
I suppose we are the Amalekites to them now, the descendants of Esau, Isaac's son.

Kek I thought this too.

>Anyone that wears a suice and tie is a metaphorical slave.
While I can appreciate the perspective, I must ask who owns Jacob Rothschild?

Attached: JacobRothschild.jpg (463x700, 50K)

Speaking in the context of slavery. In terms of occultism, wrists are usually adorned with amulets of protection. They are a vulnerable area due to the easy access of the arteries.

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x300, 13K)

They're smart enough not to be known. If they're in the public eye, they're owned.

The Bogdanoff brothers.
Jokes aside, probably Moloch or whatever satanic deity they worship.

Jordan Peterson might know who's responsible

vocaroo.com/i/s0fzztlBtPo5

Haha he justifies abortion by bringing up Hitler. These people are insane.

No offence m8 but I've known about this shit for nearly 2 decades, and it certainly isn't new to the site.

If you're in the lodge I suggest you leave after the 3rd degree.

That monument is in my city in the fucking CHINATOWN part.

Based

Attached: 1542211122830.jpg (391x600, 42K)

Amelek was a tribe who were the enemies of the Israelite's. They just call all their enemies amalekite's. Note that these jews are not the Israelites of the Bible so the whole Amelek thing means nothing.

All you need is an engine with the exhaust running through a hose into a locked room. Invite schlomo over for dinner, lock him in a bedroom and fire up your car with a shopvac hose going from the exhaust pipe to a fixture on the wall

Everyone is a slave. You're either a slave to Christ or a slave to sin.

Here’s one from 8ch saying the same thing
>140814

files.catbox.moe/h9okyb.pdf

I own the lodge.

>Invite schlomo over for dinner
Yes of course, Shlomo won't be able to resist something that is free.

Attached: OyveyAuschwitz.jpg (960x727, 479K)

Jesus didn't wear a suit.

Welcome to the real world. Mass migration meaning to genocide you is based on over a thousand year old scripture about Moses, God, Satan, etc. Pretty dumb.

Obviously what I said went way way over your head.

Imagine if you made ricin mahtzoh balls and handed them out in the jew neighborhoods?? You could kill more kikes than hitler

Not if I have sex with all the immigrants.

Is wearing a suit being a slave to Christ?

He also didn't drink water from a bottle nor out of a waterpump in the kitchen. Therefor if you don't drink water out of the well you are a slave because Jesus did. Ha checkmate biggot.

Attached: 008.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

If you discovered you are a slave to sin, what would you do? Blame the suits you wore? Some things are black and white. How can you say what others are wearing when you can't see...

How about covering Jewish baby balls in ricin?

Attached: Jews suck dicks of babies.jpg (608x456, 35K)

OY VEY

Attached: 1565644340286m.jpg (1024x969, 92K)

I know who ties his tight.

Attached: Prince Charles Jacob Rotschilds tie.jpg (490x594, 67K)

jews are known psychopaths, they're all lying faggots
no surprise there they know Christ is the messiah of man but pretend he's not and want to recruit others , like in pic

Attached: seething.jpg (757x282, 45K)

Amalek
Bedouins in King David's time who lived in the south of Israel. Enemies of Israel. Moses and Co. defeated them when Moses' arms held up his staff, and were being defeated when Moses' arms failed. Joshua and someone else held up Moses' arms, and the Hebrews prevailed against the Amalekites.

Bondservant, most of us. Voluntarily entering into a contractual relationship for our services, in exchange for compensation.

On Facebook Instagram google YouTube or tumblr? How about reddit?

Projecting this hard must hurt after a while.

indeed , jews thrive in selfpity
a proof of errorly ways

No, no, no
Europeans include large numbers of people who defend Israel
If you are Jewish, and you are being told to destroy the group that wants to defend you.
Ask yourself why? Who is really behind that?
Stop this madness right now.

> exterminat men, women and children

Sure thing, Satan!

Attached: 23432.jpg (828x638, 255K)

>He identifies especially the Germans as the Amalek
I knew it
Whelp, ready that Zyklon-B Levi
We have some history to repeat

Attached: The Remarkable Identity of the German People.png (731x7049, 530K)

Is that beardy Ted Cruz?

So, for all the shit HuffPo is giving Trump over this video, there's something anons need to pay, the fuck, attention to, here. Especially the very last line about "German Blood":
youtube.com/watch?v=fflYNDTL_dQ

I think everyone realizes, at this point, Trump is operating on a whole other level than most. I think everyone also realizes the tools of the enemy in this war. This board, and others, have been peeling back layer upon layer of an onion of thousands of years of subversion, and subjugation of the masses. By now, everyone understands the players involved on the side of the enemy. We're starting to get a much clearer picture of who's taking up the battle standard of the people; all people, btw.

Can you imagine what it would be like to live in a world where currency belongs to the people, and banking institutions are vehicles of progress and commerce FOR the people, instead of massive corporate conglomerates?

We're talking exponential growth/prosperity. That doesn't come without it's own fair share of other concerns, but my goodness. Could you imagine a prosperous Africa, Russia, South America, and the business renaissance in the United States from that point on?

All of that will be possible when the last foe has been defeated.

Attached: 693e5a156b19e6456b6c67483f96e21acd721a6a1a074ff418c964d5e55d4a15.jpg (1500x2250, 283K)

That's what christians believe as well tho, it's in the OT

>Can you imagine...

Yes I can, fren. It's the struggle to which I've devoted my life. I will never be free until this system of bondage is broken. I understand this perfectly. The same is true for over 99% of this world.

everyone needs to watch this entire thing. He builds up in the entire talk that fully explains why jews hate non-jews, specifically Germans, but really all non-jews throughout the world. If you listen to the entire thing you will understand how much the jew wants to kill every non-jew, and why the jew believes this based on their religion.

In those 12 years, some people didn’t have to imagine

And remember, I actually encountered this video thanks to the the last 24 months of internet censorship. I was actually looking for some videos that had been made by goys on the Amalek subject and they have all been censored, so what was left was this video make by kikes for kikes and it's really worse than the videos I was originally looking for.
The kikes are often their own worst enemies.

>rabbi speaks of reincarnated souls at 59:00-1hr00:00
modern jewdaism is new age trash

Attached: 1565117519295.jpg (1440x1080, 370K)

I can't stand to listen to these reptiles more than a few seconds..glad others can manage it tho

It really doesn't make any sense. Aren't Amalek some ancient Middle Eastern tribe that subjugated the ancient jews? If so, how can Whites/Europeans be Amalek, if we didn't even have nothing to do with the conflict when it took place?

>I must ask who owns Jacob Rothschild?
mossad like everyone american politician and bussinesman

Massive kek

Because he ends up saying that Amalek at present time is Germany and as an example of this he uses Hitler and nazi Germany. Then there's both America and the rest of Europe which he regards as friends of Amalek (mainly the Italians because, once again, WWII) because Roman Empire.

listened to all of it, it's a bunch of larp, the rabbi says europeans are evil, and jews have a conscience and are just and moral, yes THESE jews ... plus other lies, they lost the plot desu

Attached: the JQ-sociosexual.jpg (2385x1173, 991K)

Also adding that Amalek at its core by his own words is just evil people and evil people is anyone who doesn't follow the Torah or whom their spark or soul is more evil than good

These banks are tyrant: they censor speech, cause endless wars, and enslave citizens. This is not our system. We were enslaved.

I can imagine a world were we are run by laws and not manipulation. It is a beautiful idea. A constitutional Republic like Plato imagined. We will get there eventually. We are on the pursuit of Happiness.

Next time Green Mountain Boys take a tyrant’s castle, it will be media and bank high rises.

Attached: 94806868-F8FB-4BEE-AFA7-6AA8DDB760A4.jpg (400x365, 69K)

Weininger, himself a Jew who had converted to Christianity in 1902, analyzes the archetypal Jew as feminine, and thus profoundly irreligious, without true individuality (soul), and without a sense of good and evil. Christianity is described as "the highest expression of the highest faith", while Judaism is called "the extreme of cowardliness". Weininger decries the decay of modern times, and attributes much of it to feminine (or identically, "Jewish") character. By Weininger's reckoning everyone shows some femininity, and what he calls "Jewishness".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Weininger

this

It is more spiritual than genetics, it was amalek's hand that caused the egyptians to enslave and kill jews, just as it was amalek's hand that caused the Nazis to kill 17 Jews in ww2, which was blown extravagantly out of proportion.

That is interesting. Femininity over balancing masculinity has certainly caused much of the chaos and evil in the world today.

The comments on that video tho

>Amalekite calling other people Amalek
That's just precious

Attached: 1546759512069.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

this here is the crux of the problem, the accuser is the perpetrator, and they're both the same jew

Attached: 1565237353104.jpg (566x566, 22K)

m8 Jews are Indo-Europeans obviously.

ARE THEY ?

Attached: 385kyj.jpg (876x483, 90K)