What's Jow Forums's opinion on going childfree? In particular...

What's Jow Forums's opinion on going childfree? In particular, those of you without children or any type of long term relationship.

>Inb4 muh jooz want to destroy the white race
Yes, we already know this. However, many Jow Forumsfags already hate young women and are unable to financially support themselves, yet a alone a family.

Attached: t.jpg (1047x1294, 463K)

>browsed Jow Forums
>reddit post reaffirmed that OP is a faggot.

Can't wait for this faggot's wife to have a black child because he's too cucked to knock her up and have her barefoot in the kitchen.

They didn't really get married then. Marriage is about making babies. They're like LARPing as married.

Childfree is homosexuality without the decadence

Childfree is treachery against your race, not as bad as racemixing but they're still traitors.

I want kids.

Survival 101. Childfree. Your people dye out

We don't take kindly to Redditors down these parts

Attached: 1552385748187m.jpg (837x1024, 89K)

Survival 101. Childfree. Your people die out

Used to subscribe to the lifestyle, but it's gay cringe

can you imagine having a child that dies every 10-15 years and you have to get a new one? lmfao

I for one am glad these people are breeding themselves out of our race. They're a miniscule amount, but at least no whites will get their genetics.

This. They're fucking parasites. The sacred institute of marriage is awarded rights and privileges to incentivize procreation and new citizens. For this filthy reddit nigger to stick his hands into the pie with the intent not to have children is degenerate. These marriages should be void, along with all other marriages that cannot result in childbirth.

people without kids after the age of 35 should get taxed the shit out of them

I would be a bad father, what is patience with children. I'll save you some tax money going to my ex wife and WIC

State marriage shouldn't exist.

Honestly it's not a big loss. Christian culture was the main thing influencing these people to have kids, and with that gone, they are fully able to express their genetic preferences, which is not to procreate, which means the end of those defective genes, while the genes of those that are inclined to have kids will live on, and those genes tend towards conservatism, which is good.

Now if we could fix the immigration problem we'd be set.

List 3 reasons why.

That's because she's insane.
Women who don't have any kids after 28-35 years often substitute their dogs for their childrens.

>WHY DO PEOPLE THINK WE'RE NOT HAPPY?! IM HAPPY AS SHIT!!!!

Attached: Capture.png (602x900, 74K)

>whites rid themselves forever of the impure earth, becoming enshrined in the past as the apex of humanity
>blacks, spics, and chinks are left to toil forever in the mud until conditions on Earth change enough for humans to either go extinct or evolve back into animals
Name one single thing wrong with this. Imagine being such a slave to your impulses that you need to breed.

Attached: SON-OF-THE-MASK_026-600x900.jpg (600x900, 127K)

Divorce
Alimony
Child Custody
Gay "marriage"
You got 4 there, pal!

>The government has no part in a religious contract of marriage and beliefs
>state can marry faggots together
>state enforces alimony and child support in courts where judges fuck men in the ass no matter what

Hello tranny discord.
You'll never have kids.
Seethe more, hahaha!

I can financially support myself and a family really easily, but modern marriage and fatherhood is so dangerous and risky for men, both financially and legally that it's more sensible to opt out and rather just focus on yourself instead. This is why I'm a MGTOW.

I don't hate women, I don't think antinatalism is a good thing in and of itself, it's just the conditions right now in the west are fucking shit for men.

>Name one single thing wrong with this.
Whites won't exist anymore, and being remembered only by niggers is a fate worse than death.

This. Fuck the weak.

Sadly it's probably a white guy posting this crap just based on his diction so now I'll have to start workong on my 5th kid in order to make up for half of him and his boyfriends failure. If some other user wants to take on the other kid it would be appreciated.

Attached: 1564644476073.jpg (1024x512, 97K)

what is the point of getting married if not to start a family?

I don’t care it means that children will be not be forced live a life with shitty parents if these people are so dumb they don’t want to deal with keeping their gene pool alive then let them have their “fur babies”

Childless not childfree Jesus!

Some genes are not worth passing down, even white ones.

>Whites won't exist anymore
But not existing is a good thing you fucking cretin. By disappearing, whites essentially doom the rest of humanity.

Alimony, child support, and it's not the state's business.

No, it has all the decadence too, because none of the couples' money get invested into future generations and gets spent on fleeting pleasures.

Also the state will choose in 90% of cases to give the children to the mother in a divorce. This is even if the mom is a deadbeat whose only "income" will be child support.

Go back to plebbit you retarded nigger

>What's Jow Forums's opinion on going childfree? In particular, those of you without children or any type of long term relationship.

I would not be able to raise a child right. I have the money and the time, also I come from a big family with many relatives, so enough help there.
I just lost all hope and cannot find it anymore. When I ask myself "why am I doing this?" I find no answers anymore. I kinda stopped doing anything a few years ago. The only thing I manage to do on a routine is wash myself in the morning to get to work, don't do any actual work at work and get back home.
I can see my home rot away underneath my feet. I just want this horror that is life to finally end. I don't want to watch a smaller version of me experiencing the same tortures

I work with a 70 year old lady with no kids. She refuses to retire and says she's going to keep working until she can't anymore. I told the office I was having a baby soon, and she won't stop asking me questions about it now.
"Is it close? What's the gender? Got any names picked out? Got any hobbies in mind for her?"
She asks a new question every day. It's kinda cute, but also sort of sad. She offered to give me some of her vacation time so I could have paternal leave. I think it makes her feel a bit like a grandma.

Having a son has completely changed my life. It has so much more meaning and purpose.

Find a decent woman and have children, anons. Don't worry about money. You'll get tax breaks and can get neetbux if necessary.

>nothing to live for
>home is in shambles
>no future to secure
I wonder why you think that way.

Attached: IMG_4670.png (687x778, 445K)

Talk to a hospice nurse. The childless are the most scared of death.
Having kids is the closest thing to eternal life.

If you don't have children you go insane post menopause/verility because your instinct to pass on your traits and knowledge to your children and hopefully grandchildren dies off, compromising your brain chemistry and altering your personality for the worse. Effects are amplified if the person owns cats and/or smokes weed because of toxoplasma and thc induced psychosis. Lives like these often end in suicide.

Let people who want to have children, have children. Sure it's an important thing for a steady population, but it's not worth throwing an autistic shit fit because some people don't want to have children.

This whole "muh childfree" or more money to one self or even the dog/cat/animal mom or dad seems kinda like a fad, but truth be told these people probably don't want or more likely don't have the responsibility to take care of another human being for the rest of their lives, so perhaps it's a good thing this childfree thing is around. Sure it might influence some people to never have children, but those people probably aren't fit enough to handle raising kids in the first place.

As for myself I want to have a big family one day with at least 5 kids.

We've had a million redpill threads and dumps in general as to why getting married as a guy is one of the most risky and retarded things you can do. Plus you are permanently and voluntarily capping your body count at whatever it currently is. Plus the women always want kids and kids obliterate your finances and your free time. The best thing to do is constantly strive to improve yourself, never give up, become more and more Chad like, and live the player life style forever. Pol can suck my dick, fuck you fuck marriage and fuck kids. I didn't grow up as a nerdy incel who's finally on the come up now just to turn around and go "lol that's enough now lemme settle down"

This.

I don’t think people who lack parental instincts should have kids. I’m very selfish and kids annoy the fuck out of me

I feel like these people don't want children because that means they would have to grow up and be responsible.

Only the left are doing it, so I like it a lot.

I have a two year old son his mom has another son and my girlfriend is pregnant with my second child I plan on having 4 kids total

>unable to support themselves, let alone family
I live in soCal, I have yet to see a spic who could "afford" the handful of kids he's dragging around. Whites need to breed now, ask questions later.

>My genetic line does with me, the post
If you think you are so great why not creat more mini versions of yourself to inherit the earth.
I don't understand how one can believe in evolution and still want to be childfree. It's like admitting your own inferiority to niggers and spics.

Yes goys! Be afraid! Hate white women. Believe our made up stats and cherry picked degeneracy examples. Let Tyrone and Jamal impregnate them. Just play vidya. Women are too much trouble!

Attached: 41EE202D-9A13-4CBB-844E-1500D41B093A.png (620x306, 96K)

ITT: People who aren't married, have no children and the only advice they have to change that is "MAN UP CONTROL YOUR WOMAN"

Lads, I am naturally slanted towards marriage. We all are. I want to have kids someday. But its a system that works directly against us. Do you really think that suddenly you're going to meet the "right one" and you will know how to be a good husband and father? Much less her a good wife and mother? It's not meant to be an attack but if you get that wrong you lose HALF your stuff. I hate to break it to you but if you're on Jow Forums you aren't a first round draft pick.

I think the "childfree" thing is cancerous too. The intentional "double income no kids" so you can travel and fuck around alot. You need to find something meaningful regardless of marital and parental status. Frankly I think most people will hit 30 and get married out of the sense of duty. But I've never met a woman worth trading my independence for. There's ways to use your talents and time that don't include being a step parent or a high mileage 7/10 to bring home to mom.

Imagine being this much of a faggot.
If I bothered to go through the risky and arduous process of getting married it would only be because the woman I was marrying was so incredibly sexy and attractive that I couldn't imagine NOT impregnating her the first chance I got (marriage is important). I would want to have all of her, not just some convenient account and chore sharing arrangement, I'd want to seed her fertile little womb, or else, why the fuck would I bother marrying her? You can stay single and have a fucking dog you faggot.