Hey Europeans and Liberal Douches

Suck on this ya swedes.
I bet if a Dad did this in sweden he'd get life in prison and the rapists family would get a pension.

>Why can't you losers be based like us burger mutts?

Attached: ECD4OdPU8AEnX2u.jpg (680x556, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/charges-texas-father-beat-death-daughters-molester/story?id=16612071
youtube.com/watch?v=t9sqZL2rkgQ&t=203s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically you're right

>posts no source
Why is OP always, always, ALWAYS such a useless faggot?

OP here, hey retard, since you can't open a fucking tab and google it, here you go.
abcnews.go.com/US/charges-texas-father-beat-death-daughters-molester/story?id=16612071

fucking retard.

Attached: 0c0da012dc9812f49f6828e0a1e14472.jpg (540x720, 51K)

come on dude he didn't deserve to die
he just made a bad decision
three years in a prison with free tv and internet would be enough to rehabilitate him come on stop being mean

I know you are being /s
But you got a bonger flag so im not so sure. Maybe you are a cucked limey or an achmed.

kill them all to death

pedo wasn't black, I'm assuming?

If you wanna fuck 5yr olds, learn to fight. No big deal.

aclu and al sharpton aren't outside the court crying so i assume he wasn't black, correct.

Burden of proof is on you since you made the claim. Why should I have to work for your shitty thread? Not that guy btw

I hope you get blacked.

Attached: 61342204_2334566856799664_4764046495739543552_n.png (686x960, 924K)

Based

no. you're a no effort newfag. when this board first started OP always posted a pic related to the topic, a few lines of greentext as discussion points, and an archived link. with each newfag invasion the quality of the board decreases to the point where lazy newfags like yourself lash out against anons for calling out no-effort faggots like you for shitting up the board with sourceless information
>OP here...
we know you're OP - you have an ID. each time you post you just reveal how much of a newfag that you are

>just google it XDDDDDD
you're the reason our board went to shit

pools closed due to aids, i said who i was for newfags and if you are too fucking lazy too google you are probably too lazy to match up id.
>anyway are you super proud of urself for lurking Jow Forums for decades? you are the ultimate faggot.

btw the reason he didn't face charges is because he demonstrated to the court that he didn't mean to kill the rapist, caught him in flagrante delicto, and made every effort to save the man's life afterward. the headline makes it sound like you can just revenge kill pedo rapists in cold blood in Texas without getting in trouble which is not true. A Time to Kill is not accurate, don't want you yurofags to get the wrong impression. also the man pictured is not the father in question, he's a county sheriff or something.

also you're greentexting wrong

Attached: 1565852715364.jpg (480x640, 75K)

>newfag calling other people newfags
and you can't even greentext in proper context. i can't believe that i have stumbled onto an user that is literally too fucking stupid to post on Jow Forums

cops are still based
thank god we not like uk and hire a bunch of trannies to protect our streets

I want to buy this man a beer

Nice

Sane

I keep waiting for you guys to injection mold polymer baguettes and beat the niggers out.
Day of baguette when?

youtube.com/watch?v=t9sqZL2rkgQ&t=203s

Oh wow you've watched a fucking meme video on youtube about this one very popular thing 4chin did in the past, you're clearly an oldfag.
Don't pretend you don't know what im talking about, faggot.

>uses google

Who’s the real fucking retard?

God, it’s hideous

Are all texans racist?
Justice for jesus.

>OP here
>Not that guy btw

fuck summer

Your feel good story is almost overpowered by how much of a loser you are

I agree with you on this one.

Attached: 1564496320146.jpg (1000x800, 77K)

this faggot is so much of a misfit that even other misfits reject him.

I know you're shitposting, but if this is the same story that was around back during the George Zimmerman trial (and based on what OP said, it is), then the father didn't mean to kill him. He caught his worker doing something with his daughter in one of the barns and punched him a couple times. Guy died. If I'm remembering correctly, he even tried to call 911 to get an ambulance out there because he thought the guy was going to die.