It’s OPEN LINE FRIIIIIDAYYYY

*applause*
Good Afternoon everyone, the first caller ? we have user from the website Jow Forums, user, what’s on your mind?

Attached: 5373896C-77A6-4337-B353-6F90C77BC1AF.jpg (600x353, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwBIm4G-aek
youtu.be/5lKvcZwXIPk
notjordanpeterson.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck niggers, kikes, and jannies

Jews did 911

FPBP

Mother of based

Hi Rush, long time caller first time listener, thanks for picking up the phone

fuck jannies fuck kikes fuck niggers, also sneed

user, user, wait wait a minute. You’re saying the US’s greatest ally actually attacked us? Elaborate on that user, um not sure what you mean?

Snerdly have you heard of this?

>hey rush first time caller long time listener, FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1542728325380.jpg (300x334, 16K)

Someone should ask him about the Epstein murder

Dittos Rush. You often remind us that government derives its power from the consent of the governed. But I didn't consent to shit?

The world is taking way too long to fucking end. I want out, but I want the rest of the world going with me. Fuck this stupid nigger planet.

Attached: E33963F1-E392-490C-AD3F-02462D69932B.jpg (794x575, 206K)

I bet he doesn't even know about the USS Liberty... More like doesn't care.

hold on Rush, I got another call on the line
youtube.com/watch?v=VwBIm4G-aek

30 year old boomer here. I used to listen to Rush every day during the summer in middle school and high school. Towards the end of high school i outgrew him.

Oh, and Rush 100% knows about (((them))) and he has been a major thumb in the dyke of antisemitism. If he were honest about who the GOP elites are his audience would be boomerwaffen tier in a week.

Jesus christ I am so retarded I thought you were talking about the band

He had David Duke on one time and he tried to explain how the killing of Palestinians for Heebs is what motivated 9/11. He had a meltdown and ended it early

He does cover for them he is the Zionist Christian boomer king

>He does cover for them he is the Zionist Christian boomer king

A thrice divorced pill addicted evangelical saint.

Mega dittos rush. Duck trump

WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU SPEAK UP LOUDER. HELLO?

Please send rose gold ibone

Hi rush, we go by 4/pede/ not, not.Jow Forums. SHADILAY! THESE COLORS DONT RUN

CRANK IT PEDES!

BasedniggerInMagaHat.png
Lets get thisto the front page pedes! So all of reddit knows were down with the brown!!

Gay pede here! Can I get some love for a homosexual who also loves immigrants and Trump. Mega Dildos Rush!

Hey there milky licker this is Frank Rizzio you gut that, Now listen hear beefy tits, i got some shit to say here, so let me talk ok sizzle chest

I'm getting really concerned about the jewish problem. Do you have any solutions?

Kek

I also have a problem with people who can't use the proper form of words.Can we just lump them under NPCs?

walmart shooter did nothing wrong, in fact he is a hero.

Good afternoon Rush, how do you feel about every Mass Shooter taking SSRIs?

That far Boomer in on the take, he knows and supports the Jews.

FPBP

Attached: 456.jpg (640x344, 52K)

>RUSH!
>I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME
>*takes a deep breath*
>THE PEE IS STORED IN THE BALLS

Pee pee poo poo

Who owns the press?

Attached: 1512318644456.jpg (630x358, 124K)

*hangs up*
*zips pants*
*turns 360°*
*exits room*

Attached: 9AB43F12-C316-4EBF-BFF8-21772AD88AED.jpg (640x480, 152K)

>first time caller long time listener
Why do they always say this? They obviously listen to the radio, how do they not know how annoying this phrase is and how EVERYONE FUCKING SAYS IT INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING TO THE POINT!

((SINKHOLES)))
youtu.be/5lKvcZwXIPk

Hi Rush, mega dittos. I bought your book for my granddaughter, but my daughters wife won't let her read it. I am 75 years old now and I have been listening to you ever since my husband died 10 years ago. You are really smart Rush, how can I get one of those cock-ear implants like yours?

Mega dittos Rush, why shouldn’t young white men be racists, sexists, homophobic and xenophobic when they see how well it works for the left?

Attached: haha tunak.gif (400x273, 477K)

wut?

Attached: brule yes.gif (220x220, 800K)

When was the last time there was a ((SINKHOLE)) in Israel

BASED

Attached: 1554030830922.webm (800x800, 2.47M)

Mega dittos Rush. I have a new theory: the drive-by's are turning on Biden because they think he can't win against Trump!

Niggers tongue my anus

You for got FUCK OP

do you think i can make ditto into the pocket pussy of my chosen shape and size?

Mega Dittos Rush. Are we ready for a Jewish President?

Jordan Peterson fans, why not try this and make him say what you like, endless fun notjordanpeterson.com/

Rush was just talking about the great replacement plans in Europe and America

people have been all week.

rush is 100% behind the fact it was a murder. he even embraced the possibility of a body swap and that's still alive. rush is based.

a lot of old boomers don't realize they don't have to hide their power level anymore.

Kike shill here Rush. Just popped in to sew distrust and disinformation; and to generally shit on one of the few patriot voices left in existence. How does it feel to be losing so badly?

Attached: onyourside.jpg (600x755, 210K)

Ben is based anti Semite. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Attached: Ben Card.jpg (610x716, 66K)

"Your activities in Thailand"
*klik*

Thanks for noticing JapAnon!