Imagine not having a bidet

vice.com/en_us/article/xyyqk7/lets-be-real-americans-are-walking-around-with-dirty-anuses

So americans think using toilet paper is enough? Unfathomable

Attached: AdobeStock_153951556-1024x585.jpg (1024x585, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs
youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gf parents house has bidet and I've never used it when we visit because I I'm too scared, how does it know where your asshole is, I don't want to get my balls wet

Try it out, there's nothing more satisfying than having a clean anus

>not just showering AFTER you have the daily morning shit

>vice.com
WTF?

There's a little webcam inside the bowl and a pajeet remotely aims the water stream with an Atari 2600 joystick.

Mutts shit on the street, why are they complaining about dirty asses.

>Imagine not having a bidet...
Americans are unclean faggots with no education

>vice

Went to Vietnam last month and literally every restroom's toilet had a bidet. I literally carried toilet paper around with me wherever I went because I was too angered and confused by this anal hose chinks seek to love

What kind do they have?

My bidet is like OP's picture, so I control it myself.

Yeah keep importing niggers and Muslims and tell us we are uneducated. Neck yourself eurotrash.

People don't use the bidet everyday. They use often, but not all the time.

And people don't use it every time they take a shit. Just if you took a massive shit.

Most times it's to wash your feet or balls.

But I guess if I were American, with the shit they eat, I would be using it every hour.

I'd love to get one because I hate the idea of having shit on my ass. I already use flushable wet wipes because toilet paper is horrible at removing shit from your ass. Bidet is god tier, wet wipes are based, toilet paper is shit tier

Attached: 1539512554866.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Wet wipe nationalists where you at

Ayyyy

Attached: 1498092458688.png (209x203, 54K)

they have a little camera in it with asshole tracking technology. you have more to worry about than wet balls son.

eat healthy
want to spray water into asshole you pervert

>uses a bidet
>calls swedes gay
>uhhm

Attached: 1564828790771.png (645x772, 11K)

Lol disgusting. They should meet glorious 日本 anus.

Do Americans not lick out thier gf's anuses? In Europe we at least know our gfs have clean buttholes from using a bidet. In America your gf will literally have bits of shit and toilet paper between her cheeks, disgusting

step1:dont eat shit food
step2:take your morning shower after your morning dump
step3:only take shits in the morning, before your shower
step4:your colon now knows to suck it up during the day.

Imagine taking the time to use the drop down to hide your country flag and getting your thread saged

>wipe
>take a thorough, soapy shower right after that
>wipe with a towel after shower
>0 shit particles
Wow, it's like bidets are for non-white retards that can't use showers.

I wipe my GF's butt when she poops, otherwise i just shit then shower in the AM

>not just showering everyday
>not just using wet wipes

It's Vice. The digital version of a catbox liner.

>walking around with a dirty anus
But they are right filthy ass burger. You know, when someone doesn't wash their fucking asshole you can smell it on the elevator and close spaces. It's fucking disgusting.

kek

but seriously, just shower after you take a shit

Stinky Nigel.

Imagine not cleaning your butt after a shit.

If you had shit on your arm, would you rather smear it around with paper or wash it off with water?

bidet is a superior and obvious technological evolution only to be replaced in the future with the three sea shells technique this is the true motive of globalist

Squatting and bidet is good pooping etiquette

im not sticking that thing in my ass, yall niggas is fuckin GAY
muthfuckin euroqueers

Just take a shit before you shower, faggot.

haha what do you do when at a frend house? ask to use the bidet?

it's a shame we don't ALL have a bidet like OP's picture.

Having a dirty anus is a shame, imagine dying and the doc can smell your anus while he check your body in underwear

shame on you

i want a bidet like this

>replaced in the future with the three sea shells technique
explain

Attached: wat.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Our bidets are all automatic self cleaning.

And built into the toilets

I use it everyday. Can't take a shit and not wash my asshole.

Bidets are great, it only costs like $40 off Amazon. Big change from smearing shit around your asshole with paper, actually feel clean.

No idea why toilet paper even needs to exist desu.

thanks i have never seen one

Ah the legendary bed-tree anus, it's wisdom knows no bounds.

Everyone: bidets will turn Europe gay.
Europe: that is outragous, you know nothing
Europe is gay now

You know youre obese or a female when....

>bongs engage in anal play at every flush

no wonder theyre all faggots

Bought one of these when I was in Japan and brougth it back hom. Feels gud
Prevents your anus from bleeding from wiping too much

Attached: a2883f94c164d1d1815faed5fd8a0235.jpg (680x511, 17K)

Those hose things are great, clean your anus and you can use it to clean the toilet from shit smears.

Way better than having a shit brush in toilets.

I wonder what's gayer, spraying water on your bum or literally fingering your asshole when you're wiping as leafs do

Amerimutts are swine. They are lower than the Mexicans flooding their shithole nation.

I'm poor. I strip down before evacuating my bowels and then wash off in the shower. I am truly the Amergoblin.

Letting water near your butt. Won't that give you watery poop? You have to let it dry for the smell to go away.

I was literally talking about this same topic IRL. America is so loved around the world that politicians talk about us in their speeches, but we are so behind in the times.

i just shower after every time i shit

Imagine spending your whole life with shit residue between your buttcheeks because you refuse to wash. How are Americans this disgusting??

>flag
guaranteed replies
youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs

that's fucking disgusting

first off, if you want to actually get the water into your asshole youre going to have to have your hand under your ass and spray upwards

congratulations, you've successfully splashed your shit off your ass and onto your hand and that device

you dumb, literal third world shitholes (France) think youre so ahead of the curve when in reality we've weighed out the pros and cons and have concluded that instead of literally spreading our shit all over the rest of our bodies, we'll wipe and simply not reach into our assholes before we eat

>says the poojeet that wipes with his hand
youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

Attached: poojeet.jpg (1557x1167, 123K)

clean breaks most of the time because of proper died and nutrition. and baby wipes when necessary

>using the ass cleaning jew
>shower like a proper ubermensch
Simple choice. The bidet is nothing more than a bathroom decoration, although some people are known for worshiping it.

>showering is simply spreading dirt on the rest of you body

This cognitive dissonance

Vietnamese are based. Using a bidet and then toilet paper is the move.
It would be more convenient than using wispy toilet paper that gets caught in your ass and doesn't clean well or outright planning your shits before you take a shower.

Jokes on you, I shit once a day, right when I wake up before I get in the shower.

That's generally what I do. I also try not to shit in public. Hope it in Americans.

the one I have.

Attached: D24D7F3A-D6E9-4413-8288-EB77FAE44F5D.jpg (2433x3033, 878K)

Come on, you are exchanging a barely dirty ass for having a wet ass, it's not a good deal either and probably fungi love it even more, just eat more fiber and shit once a day before taking a bath

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

The economy can crash, inflation can go to the roof, the country can burn...

But at least I have a bidet on every house and can enjoy having a clean ass and no stains or dingleberries and no shit particles on my shower. Eat a turd you scat repressed crispy dirty shitasses

Attached: 1498172815983.png (616x596, 67K)

Why not just make a dildo that scrubs your asshole you faggots

Nice b8 faggot. Now go poo in a loo.

>splashing fecal contaminated aerosolized water all over your bathroom

How about instead you have a shower every day, and when you wipe, you wipe properly and thoroughly. 28, and never had a single skidmark in my life

Bidet? More like biggay

I bought a bidet and it was the best damn purchase of my life. Life changing. I mostly bought it for the heated seat and was like "eugh I never have to use this bidet shit" "I'm American I know how to wipe." "I don't need some third world ass sprayer" Turns out I only use the heated seat during the winter and I use the bidet every time I shit. Toilet paper only exists to dry my ass off now.

oh ok so you just go ahead and use the whole bagget or whatever the fuck its called and shower with it too?

>British education

"oh no, i spread shit residue all over my balls and thighs and arms and hands, I'll just spray more fucking water on my thighs and balls. oh no now its running down my leg oh fuck im literally covered in shit"

no wonder you people literally smell like ass

Just dampen TP and wipe more than once. Easy peasy

Also fuck vice

You are suppose to clean the shit that hits your ass cheeks first before using bidet. Also, I've taken showers and still not clean my ass good enough. Your shit can be like a grease pencil. So you have no point.

kek, look at this seethe. only a fat clumsy mutt would end up spraying the bidet water down their fat legs

the same people who use this device are the SAME people with UNCUT SMELLY CHEESE RIDDEN DICKS

let that sink in