Let's say you had a night drone record the people visiting Epstein before his suicide

Where would you upload?

Attached: 42e.jpg (451x630, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/myhyYpGySts
mossad.gov.il/eng/Pages/default.aspx
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Microsoft Onedrive

Live leak

here

Neopets

Blockchan

I was thinking wouldn't there be some unsecured CCTV webcams in the area showing people coming and going?

Everywhere

post it everywhere

Here but just clips on webm

Leave physical copies with a printed note and no fingerprints of you in dozens of places you know will upload it somewhere.

Myspace and yahoo answers

Everywhere but here first so the glowers will understand that nothing is beyond our reach.

plebbit rpolitics duh

>You now have my attention.

Attached: classy.jpg (554x554, 25K)

Bitchute, upload it multiple times.
You post the link to impermiable sources first, like memo.cash which writes it to the bitcoin-cash blockchain forever. Then you start posting the links to it all here, and the other Chan sites.

Everyone saves a copy, seeds, and reuploads to normie friendly media like YouTube. YouTube will take it down but at this point there will be hundreds of uploaders.

God bless YOU

probably nowhere. I am scared that if the clintons got angry at me, I would be so sad that I would commit suicide by shooting myself in the head 3 or 4 times.

Upload to seedbox and post magnet link

/thread

You would want to submit it to the ADL.

IPFS

i would do it over a vpn user and on liveleak

4pol

CHN

youtu.be/myhyYpGySts

Attached: OOEiwZ09.png (651x680, 333K)

algos can’t beat CHN, i’ll tell you that much

hi belagio

Kek

Use Tor and upload it on Bitchute.
Bitchute doesn't even take down Brenton's shooting video.

Please send here goy. mossad.gov.il/eng/Pages/default.aspx

Attached: 0PKLyG3.jpg (211x252, 3K)

Just send it to CNN and NYT. Once snopes and politifact are done verifying the validity and potential political fallout CNN and NYT will be sure to deliver the full and complete story ro the american public

Attached: 1564674706354.jpg (640x640, 70K)

FBI here, if you could please give us your name and address we will gladly take the video off your hands, verify it, and then we promise we will upload it to the internet. We also guarantee your safety, the last thing the FBI wants is for anyone to die on our watch

Attached: EA22704A-1C32-4FDD-9752-F89B293DACAF.gif (605x602, 398K)