He loves you, he always had, he always will

He loves you, he always had, he always will.
Stop being a degenerate, accept him as your lord and savior.
I pray for all of you bros having a hard time and coping with your problems, please don’t give up, there’s always hope.

Attached: 4C3C9E1E-45C0-4166-ACC0-53F20A67E109.jpg (425x534, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
jesusisprecious.org/believers/end_is_near.htm
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/3j3hc
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
youtube.com/watch?v=fgAvQbVrSIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you brother, I wish you godspeed.

Jesus is the only whitepill we have left.

God bless brother.

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 174K)

>Matthew 15:24
>Isaiah 42:6
>John 18:28
>John 4:22
>Romans 1:16
>Literally a world religion based on masochism and a fetishim for self-destruction.
Good thing we're a generation or two away from this jewish psyop to become as relevant as asatru.

>Loves you.
>Tells you to turn the other cheek.

Pick ONE.

Attached: God.png (496x702, 852K)

I am pretty sure when Jesus comes back he will be pissed at atheists.

I can't. My pride will never be extinguished. On some level I like to suffer more than necessary.

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

Are you Chosen?

Romans 8:28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Ephesians 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Matthew 22:13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14For many are called, but few are chosen.

streamable.com/f294d

Attached: IMG_20180209_095512.jpg (2400x1727, 1.36M)

Are YOU chosen?
>But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

>Stop being a degenerate
No, I don't have to, he loves me unconditionally and forgives all my sins.

Jesus Christ loves his sheep, those who hear his voice. He hates the wicked though. Also he would have never worn a tunic.

Bump. Blessed be this thread, Amen.

streamable.com/z4ocm

Attached: preview.png (1024x600, 146K)

I just want Jesus to come and wipe this earth clean of evil. If he deems me unworthy and necessary to die, then so be it, I'll submit so long as we can be rid of this rampant degeneracy.

god bless you brother
i accept Christ as my Lord and saviour. amen

Yes I am. Thanks for asking

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

If asks for password 0000 but shouldn't

Attached: 1542511602262.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)

Gonna need some evidence first

Ah so you're jewish. That's what I thought.
Remember 2 Kings 5:27 too. If you're white, you're literally a leper.

Pray and ask for it and ask for it to be very obvious. I mean that. I wanted evidence too and God saw it fit to give it to me.

If he loves me then he'll forgive me thinking that he's a dumb faggot, right?

Soon
jesusisprecious.org/believers/end_is_near.htm

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Who got post number 222222222? Please don't tell me ANOTHER christcuck got that get.

streamable.com/kgllf

Attached: 10283.jpg (2046x2429, 1.56M)

You can link them yourself you know

>He loves you
>Are you Chosen?
>Pray and ask for it
>Soon

DEGENERATIVE

Attached: god El.jpg (1282x1272, 891K)

Read the surrounding text
You dumbasses do this constantly.
The woman realized he is her master as Lord and so healed her daughter because in doing so SHE IS IN THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL according to the new covenant that Jesus brought upon death

I did. Nothing happened. Then, during the following decades my country was usurped and 20% of the population are now immigrants
God, if he exists, hates us and wants us dead. More likely he's a jewish psyop to weaken us and give us an out-group preference.

Forgot image

Attached: 029EE1F6-E677-4B01-835A-609595F64D3F.jpg (1242x1875, 818K)

Stop being a degenerate, user, stop
justifying your faggotry and degeneracy shielding in everyone, be a man, grow up, stop being a degenerate, do good, help people, don't be a trash man like mostly all nowadays, pleasure is futile, it lasts a few minutes, to help other it's more lasting, leave your print in the world, help your family, karma is real, if my words cant be of help to you, life itself will do

I wouldn't say us. You may not have earnestly asked or have already denied the holy spirit. That is the one unforgivable sin and God doesn't forgive that.

Facts are facts, regardless of whether I ask for them or agree with them. I don't need to ask gravity to work, it works regardless.

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

I'm a Christian.

Jesus would maybe support Yang, so look into the little Asian fellow, would you all?

Thank you

By this reply it's very clear you're not looking for an answer, just an avenue of attack.

>He loves you
But I'm male!

Oh God, what a fucking waste. Literally proof that the (((mods))) deliberately slow down certain posts to prevent those posts from getting major gets.

Amen
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates

Wow. No words for your lack of understanding

Try actually reading it some time and not pulling verses from damnedjewkikelies.com/proof-bible-kikes-le-dead-kike-on-a-stick.eu

Attached: Bitch.jpg (618x412, 59K)

>Olympic level mental gymnastics
That's called rationalization, boy. If you want to be a jew this bad, just get a circumcision and join a synagogue. You'll never be fully accepted but it's better than forcing text to say what it doesn't say.

Attached: j2.jpg (2028x1559, 1.26M)

Yeah, but the message was clear.

Attached: DivineGets.png (1868x1171, 146K)

To be saved follow these instructions
>admit you are a sinner
>realize you deserve hell and are not worthy of heaven
>believe in the life, death and resurrection of your Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God
>believe that his sacrifice on the cross was enough to forgive your sins and grant you everlasting life
>believe that salvation is a free gift by the grace of God, not something you can earn
>call on Jesus Christ to help you

youtube.com/watch?v=fgAvQbVrSIM

Rest assured, God will punish these degenerates infinitely more than any human ever could, when the day comes. But untill that day just follow God's commandments.

Attached: 9345894309.png (640x641, 880K)

Pweeeeas wuv me Rabbi JOSHUA

Pweeeeeeeeas

Attached: god El jesus.jpg (759x605, 322K)

Jesus has much to teach white nationalists; Jesus never gives up on his people or betrays them. The same way, white nationalists have to inspire the population that you'll never give up on them, a certain AH did that once.

Thanks bud, but I've already achieved gnosis, and found out that Jesus was mythical.
The serpent lives eternally in me.

Attached: 1537649062481.png (500x599, 94K)

>>admit you are a sinner
>>realize you deserve hell

Attached: 1565660304621.png (249x249, 64K)

Good and evil already fought their battle.
Good/God lost. Dethroned by the evil entity/satan/devil.
Reigning in heaven is the Evil spirit. God has been cast down from his throne. He lives now only in the hearts and minds of good men.
Look at the church and strife within the world for examples of the evil entity consuming souls. Good men die at the hands of evil. The reigning power wants it like this.
Knowing the truth makes it aware of you and your life will become more difficult. Only the strongest can endure the truth.
The Church has Fallen. Manipulated and twisted from it's once former glory into a den of pedophilia and lust.
The Temple has forsaken god and helped the evil... which is why they're "the chosen people." They are. Chosen by evil.
The Mosque is the militant and disruptive arm of the evil spirit.
Accept that god is IN your heart and not in the Church or you're playing into the hands of the evil.

Attached: 1526397805131.jpg (730x802, 41K)

>You just didn't pray hard enough
Fuck that shit. If I wanted to serve a god this hard of hearing, I wuld have picked Ebisu.
If he even exists, it's clear he fucking hates us and wants us to die slow.
The feeling has become mutual.

>Being this retarded

Attached: EC2A24B8-EA4E-4225-A77B-F5146F349F01.jpg (1242x1548, 706K)

salvation is for the desperate
praying one time isn't really desperate

commit yourself to the truth, wherever it leads you and you will find it.

So any criticism on your beliefsystem is an attack now? How again are you people any different from the average SJW?

It's not about praying hard enough, it'd about actually opening yourself to God not just thinking thoughts in your head and feeling embarrassed a few moments after.

>Thanks bud, but I've already achieved gnosis, and found out that Jesus was mythical.
>The serpent lives eternally in me.
DEGENERATES

Attached: god yahwek El jesus.jpg (474x474, 59K)

fuck off, christcuck

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (200x328, 19K)

>German believing in christ
Fat load of good it has done you. You're worse off even than we are.
Christianity is a religion for masochists and retarded US boomers who haven't experienced a day of hardship or challenge in their sheltered lives.

>Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

A heathen would strike back in anger, upsetting the social order and making himself a pariah. A Christian forces his assailant to bring himself to the Christian's level. Your ignorance isn't an excuse.

Attached: 5841388752_4653b50302.jpg (400x489, 65K)

Jidf

Attached: 1543176038779.jpg (680x454, 71K)

RABBI YESHUA BEN YAHWEH

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x760, 63K)

My how the soulless,seethe

Attached: Bless(you).jpg (1024x819, 131K)

>A heathen would strike back in anger, upsetting the social order and making himself a pariah. A Christian forces his assailant to bring himself to the Christian's level.
t. communism

Attached: jew white nationalism altright neonazis kkk.png (395x592, 150K)

I hope you realize that in modern times this relates to the Catholic Church and every other abomination of the word to include the Talmudic Judaism we hate so much here

Jesus Christ was Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, having experienced life in a temporary human form. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: 156202089.png (1040x650, 1.53M)

you sound like a very bitter person
I will pray for you

>Shills a psyop that makes you weak and open for exploitation
>calls others jidf

Serious question why do so many Christians suffer, but men like Jeffrey Epstein get everything they want and are high-status and rule the world?

Attached: military clown world.jpg (610x462, 68K)

Thanks. I have a harder time believing Christ loves me than believing he exists or in his divinity. Yikes.

Based Aus bro

Based Spanish me.

>Jesus Christ was Pure Consciousness
DEGENERATES

Attached: gnostic.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

Because christianity is a jewish psyop designed to keep people passive and in check.
It's the Q phenomenon of 2 millennia ago.

Material wealth cannot be taken into the afterlife. These people made a deal with the devil.

>if god exist, god is evil
>if god exist we have to kill god
>if god exist he is guilty of everything what happens around the world
Please note, whatever happens, he is there, watching, he is the first and only true watcher, and it's about time for every of us to pay all our debt to him

Dear god, you people are like a virus, don't you? Spreading your edgyness and obnoxiousity around the globe, grow up!
God is not your babysitter, stop blaming him for everything, if you keep your mindset like that life itself will show you why you're wrong,

How much time it will cost you to learn that god exists and he is not evil
it's about fucking time, grow up and do good

Time's over

the persecution and suffering of Christians was always a theme in the Bible; the idea that we believe despite these challenges, and that it is among the greatest of virtues to remain faithful in the face of adversity. one of the armageddon 'checkboxes' in Revelations is the widespread persecution of Christians if I remember correctly

God bless you too brother.
The degenerates wont win

Attached: EB-Ybq7W4AUt73G.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

>Serious question
STOP LYING

CHRISTKIKE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 pol - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (300x334, 195K)

Didn't he die in a lonely cold cell?

Nice conclusion there that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Don't bother replying I'm not casting any more pearls at this particular swine

Anyone got that picture of the Jow Forums religion poll results? I remember the values, but I'd like the picture. The results were:
61% Christian
19% Secular
11% Muslim
10% Pagan
Just remember that when you see all the angry anti-Christians. They're a flailing minority desperately trying to stay relevant.

Is that Ronnie James Dio?

>. one of the armageddon 'checkboxes' in Revelations is the widespread persecution of Christians
WHY DO YOU PERSECUTE ME!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (582x481, 74K)

I was exactly like him, leave him alone, he'll learn just like i did

What does that faggot have to do with gnosticism? He is literally the opposite.

Read this gospel somewhere online, it predicts all the bullshit christianity will do.

Attached: 91LvOIgU0pL.jpg (1659x2475, 723K)

>Don't bother replying I'm not casting any more pearls at this particular swine

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (570x380, 23K)

If you can look at our country and say that they haven't already won, you're a lost cause.
Good thing there won't be any more of you deluded morons in a generation or two. The average age of christians goes up a year every year.

Amen OP
Jesus Christ is the only hope.

>Is that Ronnie James Dio?
Dio > Yahweh Yeshua

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 pol - What’s pol ‘s religion - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (198x605, 206K)

If there are sapient beings on other planets in the universe, are they doomed to spend eternity in Hell for not knowing about the existence of Jesus Christ or did Jesus Christ visit their planets too?

Attached: stars.jpg (2181x2989, 3.45M)

>What does that faggot have to do with gnosticism? He is literally the opposite.
lol

brainwashed normie

Attached: dugin alt-right gnostic commie.jpg (192x270, 19K)

Yes indeed.

Attached: catholic.jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)