youtube.com/watch?v=5Fv19KVVya8
archive.org/details/52224RussianRocketFilm
youtube.com/watch?v=6n8oTe68myc
unijaya.com/brown pill.webm
unijaya.com/Hood nigga.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you gonna do

youtube.com/watch?v=4wuq1EE8ymc

I wish I wouldnt go to Israel AKA SUB RACIAL COUNTRY FILLED WITH SANDNIGGERJEWS WHO DISRESPECT MY CULTURE AND THE PEOPLE WHO WERE FIRST TO PUT A FUCKING SATALITE ON THE FUCKING MOON AND BE OUT FROM EARTH AKA

FUCKING YAERUI BEEN OUTSIDE THE GLOBE BY THE BELOVED USSR ENGINEERS
7 iq niggers from America I will fuck you up with your stupid capitalism aka shit that drive children and women to sex work fuck your shit not gonna take this goodies bait

a man should work for the people not for some big sam idiot debilia

FUCK CAPITALISM PROVE ME FUCKING WRONG

ALL YOU FUCKING KNOW CAPITALISM TOP JEWS IS STEAL YOUR HARD WORKING SHIT AND PUT OUR PEOPLE AS FUCKING WHORES

SOME HOW WE FUCKED ALL ALONG THE FUCKING WAY

FUCK YOU RACIAL SUBHUMANS

FUCK A M E R I C A

Racial cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=z7lZPSZFQak

You seem drunk. Are you that Finn that lives in Israel?

It isn’t America’s fault for being subverted

I will fucking kill you all stupid bluepilled mother fuckers, kike lovers brainless retards who know nothing but stealing other's shit

You fucked my homeland too with UltraFucking us with capitalism you made us a joke

Shut the fuck up Pidaras I born in the USSR

Kikes and big boss sam only make fun of out supreme race

Capitalism isn't supreme but we did craeuitial mistake's we were weak we not floated with sea's we got lot of shit on our heads we were weak and the USA fucked up I cant say they didnt

You stupid Niggers, pro slave owners know nothing but deswtorying AND PUTTING YOUR FUCKING GIANT NOSE IN EVERY FUCKING BUTT HOLE

>Even if I will shoot a whole street full of stupid American's I will only waste 24m of your time and you wont bother by that. What can I do with this Globalists

>I feel like the PartiZaenies fight fight and never get the goal. Will it be worth it ?

Or was the 15/14 march was worth the shooting of actual racial monkeys ?
No matter what Capitalism got (((sadly))) something to offer and its goodies and this is bad because most of the people never for the people when they get the upper hand on others and then they start abuse it because they get some kind of fucking blowjob from a fucking niggerian prince from marroco,

>Hail the Lennina glory

>My name is brenaskwichobreg, call me the PartolKikestanko , Yes I am real I like like long name.
> I am Israeli Russian I love my culture which is the Slavic Serbian culture Yes I am Jewish but I am Russian I might have shitskins gens but it does NOT matter because it long long fade long time ago. side note self gethos made by the Jews made us smarter because only the smartest stay Kikes...
anyways, I am Russian, An human not a sub human.

I guess now bluepilled libtard motherfuckers funded by Jews who want to destroy the world gonna delete this thread.

I guess normies think their self some kind of fucking godies kiddinging like crazy's at this thread by I am a Russian I guess.
but,
>I am not kidding, capitalism proven to be bad, what more worse then a fucking prostitution even when its a litral borther line

What you American gave us, is pilot of shit then now we cant even clean because you won I hope not forever

>sattelite on the moon

>subverted
Not like that anymore literally fucking stupid cunts trying to make everything their own, and it fucking WORKED FOR THEM AND STILL IS THEN NEVER BEFORE

no matter what you do, no matter anything LITERALLY they still there to fucking bite you

Cпyтники

I have no idea what's going on itt. Is this some sort of manifesto?

Goodspeed and dont gas, my name isn't brenton tarrent, retardedchan might be fucked now by now , but this is my daily rage.

Oh shit man let's fuck up Alskiae because some dumb tsar gave us it for literally nothing. OH MAN LETS CUT DOWN THE TREES LETS FUCK EVERYTHING, DEAR OUR KIKISH GOD LETS RUIN EVERYTHING BY "מעל את עמך אשמדאי"

>I wish I could believe some sort of a fakelike godish mother fucker, but oh no man I cant blame ashkmedai this are real, infact this are real people.

I kind of like the flag system now bluepilled 4channers can know who I really am stupid cunts who think that I am a fucking wizzard jew, and a Jew first and not the man I am.

>The niggers cant think

Niggers always build houses out of SHIT.
We send the man on the moon, how can we put a man on them moon by injecting niggers onto the developent of it, east man. Let them do nothing but doingness

youtube.com/watch?v=3scgW-aghr4

Its true that the white man came from paths the we share with the Niggers in Africa but you must understand like I understood that long time been pased and they are not us.
well we dont build casltes made out of poo.

Too based for you normies, dont you give a fuck ?
Do you keep ignore the truth even if you partially accept it ?
Or do I need a Nazi flag like above me ?

Remember lads, white pride world wide even for the guy with the 1inch Jewish dick

Godspeed lads

Attached: 1556038516068.jpg (1380x1600, 470K)

кoнцepт 15/03/2014г
кoнцepт 15/03/2019г

why not ЛЮБЭ and fucking gas it (>not the it you think's about, leKEK)

>We and I

For years my people being called cheap but the truth is we are the nicest people on earth might seem aggressive but I bet you will never open the door for a complete stranger at the hotel, I know I would because I am such a nice guy, you ogaboga lover wont because you're an a capitalistic mother fucker.
I am not an idiot but you're one bluepilled fucker

God speed Bиктop

Oh dear god why Merkel is doing the same mistakes like the nazis I can understand the removal of an invader race. (Calling their self the Kikes) who taking over Europe all tho the're white still not chianti Hitler could unjew them but he chose the kill the master race too, the European race.

Hitler caused so many white lifes to over,
but here we speaking of an fully replacement of our race

Attached: file.png (734x359, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Fv19KVVya8
STICK CAPITLAISM AND NIGGERLISM IN YOUR ASS youtube.com/watch?v=5Fv19KVVya8

God speed

Big sam love the monkeys

Fuck you Jew, you wont do anything Kike

God speed, Lorski plaroski Jew I support you

Kike

archive.org/details/52224RussianRocketFilm

Include me in screen cap.

Attached: happyning.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6n8oTe68myc

Ofc why not taking me as a joke, But this is the ignoret normie way

Attached: file.png (778x580, 242K)

unijaya.com/brown pill.webm

Attached: file.png (817x578, 146K)

unijaya.com/Hood nigga.webm
Niggers

Watch the webm before the retarded owner see the I fucked up his site and reshit the site, well dont host retarded site's on my watch
I dont care how many rupees they pay