Does anyone here work with blacks in a corporate environment...

Does anyone here work with blacks in a corporate environment? Are the nogs who have the capacity to function at that level noticeably different from whites and Asians?

Attached: dapper negro.jpg (640x640, 81K)

I'm a black guy. My coworkers treat me noticeably better than my white peers simply for pretending to use ebonics. It's a clown show

There's an obvious difference between the Jow Forums-tier outliers who are quiet and competent and likeable vs. the diversity nigs

I work with nigs in my job in the military. They're usually trash at their job, but because we weigh the ability to run fast over technical ability, they usually get promoted over white people.

As a black guy, how has Jow Forums changed your perspective on whites? Every time you encounter a white person, do you think about how they probably use "nigger" in private nonchalantly? Has it softened the power of the word, or has it made it stronger? As a white person who says nigger frequently, it doesn't come from a place of hate. And most of us fully understand that being a nigger and being a black man are not the same thing.

I work for a huge insurance company and at least half of the people who work in the regional offices are black. They're transparent about doing it for diversity reasons but to be fair the hiring process doesn't let any dumbos through regardless of race.

They dress like they are going to a high end club and speak extra proper all the time. I like going to trainings because I think they really do hire the smartest prettiest black women available. I think they do the jobs they do as well as any other race but there isn't a single black adjuster in the field in my region.

I’m the only Hispanic person at my work(I’m only half) but everyone is super nice to me and almost tip toes. I think the PC culture is bullshit, most of the people at my work are white liberals. I enjoy red pilling people without them knowing what’s happening. I don’t think that just because you’re black or I’m Hispanic makes us any less. I believe it’s the culture that we grew up in and the values we hold makes us who we are. Not the color of our skin. But I will laugh at 13/52 memes and ICE references because I’m not a pussy

This.

I work at a uni and there are almost no blacks here. But the ones that are are all competent, pleasant people. Many of them came from Africa and work their ass off to not have to go back.

>Many of them came from Africa and work their ass off to not have to go back.
They may be nice and even intelligent, but they will still vote anti-white. We don't need them and we don't want them.

They're not allowed to vote, my friend. Not citizens.

We have one token black lady at my 35-person company. She's not dumb, but not that bright either. Follows instructions well but not that great at thinking for herself. Of course she was promoted over better-qualified candidates, which I'm sure was to give the illusion of diversity to our clients. (Top positions are held by her, a Jewish guy, a Korean lady and CEO is white lady.)

I'm working with a black startup and every one of them are lazy hucksters. Nobody does anything, they just talk about doing things. It's surreal. There's me in business development and another white guy who made some great software. I'd maim myself for a real job right now. I was moderate when I started this and I can't even put my hatred into words now.

Every single slur is thrown around and nobody knows what the other nigger is behind the screen. I'm sure nigger has lost its meaning between us.

Not really, the guy I work with is a programmer and he is just a normal person. Clearly intelligent and actually says English words properly.

If anything he is nervous a lot and doesn't make eye contact with you. Clearly shy.

Definitely not a nigger.

Nigs at work are useless, but at least they don't throw hissy fits when shit fucks up.
Women on the other hand are completely fucked. Nigger women in the workplace are fucking ridiculously hilarious.

>job in the military.
KYS

Ah yes, the soft racism of low expectations. Liberals are a disease.

What's your job title?

There are no niggers where I work because I'm in STEM and niggers can't read. If you have to work around primates you should probably reconsider your career path.

Attached: Bogart, Humphrey_23.jpg (1227x1600, 428K)

except they do, it's just called "chimping out" when they do it

Niggers are useless. Highly avoid hiring them if at all possible.

I find that white or black males at large companies are mostly quite and keep to themselves. It’s the ones who are trying to move up is where it’s different. However, men will act like Ned Flanders and likely their peers are annoyed of the fake act they put on to appease pc/feminist culture that plague work environments. There is no water cooler talk culture anymore. Black and white males act the same at work. They keep to themselves.

There’s black people and then there’s niggers. First group is smart and likable and we work well together. Second group is dumb, loud, usually fat, and fucking worthless.

I don't know about corporate.

I work as a cashier and the fat black women are always holding up the lines paying with coupons, trying schemes, trying to split the price up across random cards, trying to pay with weird cards, calling over the manager, arguing with the manager to get them to lower the price for an expired sale, being surprised the price is so high and walking away from a cart full of bagged groceries, walking away after not getting cards to work, not being able to use Apple Pay, holding up the line on the phone to their bank, etc, etc.

Attached: miami-florida-walmart-shopping-man-black-woman-carts-checkout-line-J76A6K.jpg (1300x956, 266K)

U mad white boy?

Attached: barack-obama-illegal-immigrants[1].jpg (618x410, 57K)

They're so adorable when they dress up in real people clothes!!

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 13K)

ive worked with pros, but when blacks wanna fuck off they fuck off hard and bitch about everything..

Several black software devs where I work. Some pretty sharp actually.

Seems legit, not.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Never mind race, working in the liberal feminist world as a straight male is awful. That's why they all keep to themselves. It's not worth it to say a slight off colour joke and get fired.

I wonder who could be behind this post.
(A quota hire).

I guess I can't blame you. Though, the situation is the reason I can't get hired with no experience and only a fucking stellar list of projects on Github.

Attached: 1554743760810.jpg (1280x1024, 162K)

I work with the whitest-acting black man in the country. His name is Charles. He's nice.

But, you probably are okay. Better than a fucking goddamn pajeet or a latinx. I have no ill will toward the Black.

And the spic with the corona shirt makes the picture even more funny kek...

I'm a man so I don't work in an office/corporate environment. I work early and long hours with my hands. As such black people don't come to work here. One got hired once and lasted a couple weeks. Seemed easy going though so no complaints personality wise.

Kek

Say hi to Charles from me, and tell him that he's doing a good job

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 39K)

You can think what you want, but it's true. My building is a sea of whites and a handful of poos and chinks. There are no niggers.

Army here, outrun almost every nignog in my platoon. It's no that hard faggot.

Not, the same guy but honestly at nigger never bothered me, Jow Forums however turned the slur into a complete joke. My view on whites is just the same as my view on every other person, i judge them on an individual basis, but im never naive on the first encounter with a person

I certainly shall and he will no doubt return your good wishes because he is very polite.

Same. STEM is literally the white man's last bastion, if you don't count Asians

Work with blacks on many tiers throughout my organization. The ones that are nogs dont last long there are the street smart ones by they get picked out inside of a few months. From there up o dont really notice a difference, if they are competent and driven they excel just like their white peers.

There are tiers just like whites. The difference is in proportions. There are more blacks doing manual labor and fewer higher up. But generally if you have a black peer he or she is genuinely a peer. I've never seen race based promotion. If a black guy is at or near the top, he probably deserves to be there.

We shouldn't be talking race as much as class.

>Every time you encounter a white person, do you think about how they probably use "nigger" in private nonchalantly?
Jow Forums doesn't represent normal society. By far.

I work in an office and my boss is a black woman. It's a strange dynamic, she shows remarkable restraint towards me even when I totally fuck something up. Any of my prior male bosses would've ripped my ass for some of the stuff I did but she NEVER gets angry at me.

Not true.

Blacks that perform at the level of most humans are basically "Eric Foreman" types, and are about as tolerable as your average cunt with a power trip. The rest of the nogs in corporate American are diversity hires that can bare enunciate the English language when presenting important project details to people like Colonels, or billionaire investors.

Generally, most of them are placed in "safe" positions to save embarrassment. Ocassionally, you'll meet a Thomas Sowell, but they are almost always the customer. In other words, a fucking unicorn.

Depends on your relationship with them. Blacks will dodge work just for the sake of dodging work but are way more casual and entertaining. Whites will work harder but they all operate on different rulesets and trying to figure out what one guy will have a stick up his asss about is a pain. For people I actually have to depend on, whites. For coworkers whose performance doesn't impact me or my particular job, I'll take blacks every time.

I worked with a Nigress who dumped extra work on me while I was pregnant because "it was too much work for her". Her family pushed her to be educated and successful but she was clearly dumber than all of us. She later went on to chimp out and go full tumblrina black feminist on us.

I work in an office at a small company and we have this probably 55 year old black sales guy that I really only interact with when we have Christmas lunch "parties". They aren't really parties, the boss just orders food and we all eat in the meeting room and chat. Every fucking year he manages to slip in some political topic, that at first made me uncomfortable because it was my first office job and I didn't know the etiquette. He is conservative so I agreed with everything he was saying, but at the same time I didn't really want to jump in either. He's a sales guy, so my guess is he's used to shooting the shit with people in his day to day work. We recently hired this new kid that hasn't really talked about politics at all but I'm convinced is a soiboi, so this Christmas is going to be interesting. I wonder how he'll react? It's a black guy, so he probably thinks it'd be racist if he challenges him, but I'm 99% sure he'll disagree with whatever black sales guy brings up this Christmas.

There is a lot of truth to this. Keep in mlm ond, there is a significant number of whites that I've pulled off lunch breaks to actually get shit done, and they act like cunts when this happens.

Tits or GTFO.

I work in manufacturing as a manager and all the black managers I worked with function normally. Hourly guys though is a different story

man this makes me feel bad for niggers.. they dont even realize how stupid they are and that they got the short end of the stick. also OP i work with one, he is okay, conspiracy theorist so hes cool to talk to but def left leaning and also a little lazy, also has kids in several states from different baby mommas

Skin color is irrelevant
People are either degenrate or not
Race isn't the determining factor
Single parent household is probably the biggest contributor to degneracy
Bitches need to stop cranking out puppies with losers they aren't married to

you're not pulling me off a break. sorry brother. aint nothing happening that cant wait 90 minutes.

>be me
>federal job
>office work
>tons of blacks. Mostly blacks
>absolute children
>the few black men that work there are young kids or homos
>non blacks mind their business and work all day
>blacks take constant bathroom breaks, loud disruptive, ALWAYS eating candy and shit they’re not supposed to have
>fights out in the smoking area on a weekly basis. Weaves and piece of “hair” flying around. Cops up there once a week
>whites put cigarettes in the container things. Menthol and black and mild butts litter the otherwise beautiful landscaping
>Iowest paying jobs are 35k
>tons of technology and infrastructure in the building that you know black people had absolutely nothing to do with
>If all the non blacks walked out one day, nothing would get done.
On the plus side, there’s titties and ass everywhere because black women apparently think that skin tight, one piece mini skirts are the same as office attire.

I just started working in a major insurance companies office. There are like 20% nogs and spics and a bunch of diversity/inclusion/womens groups promoted by the company. Should I quit or try to outperform the savages?

Anyone have experience working with a heavy shitskin population? How do I avoid revealing my power level?

Yea. But they are all lawyers so it’s a bit skewed. Two are very hard workers, one is an utter idiot and one is 50/50 whether she’ll do her work or act indignant that she was even asked.

My boss is a big gay black guy but he doesn’t let it define him and I think that is the culture he’s created.

>90 minutes
How long does it take for your fat country cracker fucking ass to eat the lunchables your pretend wife threw together for you? I barely take a lunch break, and when I di, I feel like a fucking slob.
>t. A worker that will die of a massive coronary from stress one day

this is what peak performance looks like. if you don't like it, don't look.

What do you think about reparations user.? If you're not from Murica', where do you stand on the idea?

>>If all the non blacks walked out one day, nothing would get done.

This is why I quit my job as a lawyer and am now on unemployment and refuse to work or pay tax or contribute to a society that plans to murder my people.

I also own a farm. I refused to renew the tenancy to the fields to subleasee's so my farm is no longer producing anything either.

We need to stop producing and feeding these fuckers who would see us genocided. We've gone from almost 20% global pop to under 1% in 50 years, that's genocide.

I don't work with blacks in coroporate, but i work with blacks in a very i guess you could say "masculine" work place and they are all more racist than whites lol.
one of my mates whose brown literally hates everyone whose not white or Japanese.

Don't let your resources go to waste. Shit, if you have a farm grow stuff and sell it under the table. Meet new people... If you honestly feel like that, use your resources to put you in a position to enact actual change.

Black guy I grew up with, went to college with, held him study for his tests, helped him with homework, helped him study for SATs, is now higher ranking than me. We both know that I am better than him. I am better looking, in better shape, higher IQ, more capable, and more knowledgeable... but he is black and is now my superior because of it.
He likes to joke about it with me. He asks me for advice all the time.
Jackson, if you're in here (he does browse Jow Forums occasionally), you'll never find an Asian woman interested in you. Just find a low IQ white bitch and breed her trash genes out of my race already. Thanks.

In my corporate sales environment that is male dominated blacks are just the same as whites and any other race. You get major retards and smart ass mfers regardless of race. Some of the most laid back and smart people I've met happen to be black. However the company likes to promote women at a faster rate seemingly regardless of how good they are at their job.

(self)
The clients can be very racist and I've seen a former weightlifter laugh in the face of a piece of white trash (dude was total shitbag) for calling him a nigger to his face. Much respect for the people that keep their cool when being shat on by human trash (a lot of druggie shitbags as clients).

>Army
How stupid are you not to know that you will never accomplish anything in the army?

>federal job
Dumb nigger. xD

I am not in a corporate job, but I work in a school where the majority of the people are black. The standards have been raised for public school teachers in my state, so these people are generally well educated and fairly intelligent. In terms of collective culture, I would say that they are quicker to make jokes and laugh than mostly white groups. One thing that some anons might appreciate is that they don't feel the need to hide their religion at all; in fact, every time we eat as a group, they like to pray over the food. Otherwise, the truth of the matter is that people are people, and in any group you have the same diversity in personality types, work ethics, satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) that results from politicking.
One weird thing though, my district sets LOWER goals for black students' standardized testing scores, which seems kind of racist to me. I wonder if the same is true in other places. Let me know if y'all are seeing this too, and if there are any official explanations for this.

Used to make 70k or more per year. Wire a suit and tie everyday to work. I had teams of 50 plus, mostly whites under me. Drinking got out of control. Alcoholism runs pretty deep in the family. Almost a year sober now and had to get out of the work environment I was in. Dumb nigger? Maybe? An alcoholic that recognized he had a problem and started his life and career over? Yes.

I've met quite a few negros in both blue collar and white collar work. In regards to work ethic, I've found it's largely based on background. The niggers who clearly talk and act like they're from the ghetto are lazy as shit, while the ones who talk more or less like white guys work about as hard as white guys. However the few I've met who worked hard as fuck talked more like the ghetto ones, yet acted more respectably than even many whites. Maybe they were the nigs who realized that the ghetto life is shit and decided to rebel against it.

You must not know many American men.

>Insurance company
>No dumbos
Kek, literally a NEET job with maybe mid management opportunities. It's full of retard tier hires

>Used to make 70k or more per year.
Only because you worked a federal job. Literal subsistence welfare.

>in fact, every time we eat as a group
When the fuck would you eat as a group?

inservice days - these are days when the staff is in, but the students are out. Try to do something that you enjoy and makes you feel good. This will make you an easier person to be around irl.

Coonhammer

i used to work with this Tyrone (black chad) from the ghetto doing retail. he was a nice dude looking back on it. ghetto as fuck but really agreeable. even tried to hook with me up with a few sheboons once because he could tell I was an incel. said I'm really "real" for a white guy

Hi son...
Sometimes the Blackman is the billionaire unicorn.
And he downy listen to rap or fuck lots of women.

I enjoy poking holes in bullshit. It only makes liars uncomfortable around me. They cannot make you sit for prayer if you are being paid to participate in an employee activity. That's unconstitutional violation of civil rights.

>I'll take blacks every time.

Attached: 1549152504984.jpg (426x309, 20K)

What are you on or off VPN now?

>I work as a cashier
lmao fuckin loser

>Are the nogs who have the capacity to function at that level noticeably different from whites and Asians?
The ones I work with are. They are the most exceptional of black people, frankly.
>lawyers
Some dumb ones, but at my workplace they are very smart, very well spoken, very put together. Often moreso than whites because they likely feel they have something to prove.

Everyone I've ever met named Charles has been a chill as fuck dude. Most of them black.