I kind of want to see this guy and his regime brutally annihilated. This soulless insect has no heart

I kind of want to see this guy and his regime brutally annihilated. This soulless insect has no heart.

Attached: OBSB725DTNB6DFZZUE5N4FOHHA.jpg (1200x801, 87K)

>kind of

>t. kike

kike detected

And don't forget that in a 1990 interview Trump said he respected the force used in Tiananmen Square.

Kike detected.

they are all soulless insects

What did he do that makes you feel this way? Muslim concentration camps?

Kike detected

He's cracking down on ALL religions. He is a throwback to 20th century mass murdering governments. So is America....

You and everyone else, hauss.

Attached: clippoohstand.png (350x692, 76K)

>t. insect people

Its coming, don't doubt it. The Hong Kong they inherited isn't the same Hong Kong they leased out and that little taste of freedom is going to spread like a virus.
This is the start of their worst nightmare.

Kike detected.

I think we can add the Hong Kong Protest in the tiananmen copypasta now lol

Everyone in China knows about the Hong Kong riots, retard frog.

Who do you think funded China's rise and is currently selling off American industries to them?

>paid shills
It's funny because it works when China does it.
Humans can't win against soulless machines.

Wtf I want war with China now

I have a feeling he is only doing this with Christianity to stop "judeo-christian" Zionist faggots from ruining the plans to kill all kikes in the near future.

>selling off American industries to them?
Xi went maverick. They are re-locating to Vietnam as fast as possible when possible.

I kind of want to see this guy and his regime brutally annihilated. This soulless insect has no heart.

Attached: retarded asshole.png (650x487, 333K)

This guy's dad was arrested and the CCP sent him to a literal fucking cave in rural China to spend his youth.
Yet he still somehow became supreme leader and hasn't torn the whole system down out of hatred. Wew

>Strong nationlist authoritarian China needs to open their borders!!

Attached: 1509899445803.png (800x565, 22K)

As we witness in western nations, having a soul only leads to welcoming the third world migrants with gibs, tranny parades, respeckting womyn and criminal forgiveness. I want less of it.