Richard Spencer Responds to Nick Fuentes

youtube.com/watch?v=HucHJ8LkYn8

I know Jow Forums is full of Nickers, but some of you must admit everything he said is right. Nick is a basic bitch conservative with racism/anti-antisemitism thrown in and his religious nonsense is just a cope done to feel better about being an incel. Had he not gone full edgelord he'd have a shot a career in conservative media. Unfortunately he'll likely be confined to his mommy's basement until he's 40.

Attached: handsome alpha male.jpg (2500x1662, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MNlxdD5RTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is sliding this thread with manufactured eceleb drama

>Unfortunately he'll likely be confined to his mommy's basement until he's 40.
Like Richard?

Take this eceleb faggot shit somewhere else. Nobody gives a fuck about either of those kike worshiping faggots.

And Dick is a wife beating duginist who also shot his chances at conservative media by being a heathen hitler-wannabee. Without his parent's money he'd be nothing, and he is nothing today. Despite some good takes he remains the host of the worst mistakes made to white advocacy from hailgate to Charlottesville

Both of these people are trash.

Spencer is a trust fund baby so being known as a nazi isn't a big deal since he'll always be rich. Nick on the other hand should have hid his power level. Had he done so he'd be making six figures and appearing on television instead of streaming on fucking D live begging for donations.

> Dick is a wife beating

>believing a woman
>believing a HuffPo article

yikes

>much like his morality is the false morality... of an incel

Attached: 1565736990883.png (600x580, 16K)

lmao fuck this psycho he's even worse than fuentes

it's true

miquoted a bit
>much like his morality is the false puritanism... of an incel
a much better line lol

nice pedofaggot moustache glow in the dark faggot

>CIA asset responds to CIA asset

>trust fund baby
what's the problem with a trustfund? you don't want people with money?

richard cia, i married a non white, white supremacist spencer?

Damn he went in hard on nick the spic

His Russian ex is whiter than Fuentes

nick is an authentic conservative.

you guys are just intimidated by a 20 year old who is more intelligent and capable than yourselves.

it's funny watching people sperg out over Nick, really reminds me how Jow Forums is home to many irrational retards

>Had he not called out the jews, he would have earned more good goy shekels

yeah, the disconnect with these people is real

How the hell can anyone support Spencer after he went on CNN to denounce Trump FOR FUCKING RACISM WTF!!! You can see this guy glowing from the moon.

>conservative
dropped

>His ex
What a gay cope

>nickers
gets me every time

Easy to not chase empty materialism when you're already rich, eh?

care to explain why he's not?

Spencer's chief complaint about Nick is that he's racist? lol Now I KNOW Spencer is a performance artist!

贝斯特

conservatism is fucking gay

this

Holy fuck Nick blown the fuck out

So we got Nick, a genuine Catholic fascist and one of the sharpest people in the right wing movement, despite only being 20.

Then there's Spencer, a complete fucking degenerate who has done nothing but poison the right with his autistic antics and has harmed every person he's been in contact with.

I'll take the zoomer over the faggot with a gay lisp who left his family to be with a brown satanist

Attached: ankle stabber.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

帮我口,傻逼,

>basic bitch conservative with racism/anti-antisemitism thrown in
So you're saying he's absolutely correct?

All hail the nicker nation

do you have AIDS

>conservatism is absolutely correct
Stop.

WTF none of those guys are white

>Nick is a basic bitch conservative
lmao what? No he isn't.

Conservatism is a cuckold position. It is inherently doomed to defeat because it is nothing more than a foil for progressive leftist cancer.

I didn't know that faggot used terms like 'red pill' and 'normies'... He's just another alt-right Jow Forums internet faggot then.

Attached: 1565455769846.png (200x194, 21K)

THIS THIS THIS

Attached: Richard Spencer's far-leftist girlfriend with media connections.png (1138x590, 777K)

FPBP

Where is the full show?

i i i i i'm n-n-not t-triggered guise

nickers need to follow his telegram if they haven't already, it's jokes

>youtube.com/watch?v=9MNlxdD5RTU
found it thanks for nothing

im literally shilling for nick but not in the literal sense because im just doing it bc i love the man

America First starts soon lads

Attached: pol-shill-faggot.png (1380x784, 2.04M)

this place gets me down except for the 1/1000 epic lengthy informative post. what do.

i feel i cant leave here.

Imagine leaving your wife and children for this

Soo conservative

fuck this faggot

yeah that's pretty silly. ok im gonna go call china, got some jip to do, take care fren

I doubt he have ever identified as a conservative.

Spencer was attached to Taki's Mag and Paul Gottfried back in the day, he was a paleo conservative around 2008.

Boomer racism. He was calling him a bitch basically. Retard.

based

Conservatives, step aside. You couldn’t even conserve the ladies’ room, so let the Nationalists take over and handle this, eh?

>he was a paleo conservative around 2008.
x to doubt.

Not that it matters you were implying he was supposed to abide by some christcuck US conservative values instead of dumping his wife and getting a young gf in order to further his Will to Power. Spencer has always been a Nietzschean.

we deserve better than this fucking guy

YOU FUCKING NEWFAG RETARDS
Nick Spencer is 1000% a Hillary/DNC campaign agent how gay and stupid do you have to be to follow this faggot you ignorant fucktards

Has Spencer moved beyond muh Nietzsche? Has he embraced God and a metaphysics beyond basic bitch materialism. No well wake me when he does. The man had the honor and pleasure to speak to Bowden many times before his death and he still prances around like an idiot undergrad half the time.

Attached: 1565738249826.jpg (850x478, 49K)

nick isn't White, so it really doesn't matter.

Fuentes is exactly the kind of guy we need. His tongue is quick as a whip, and he's smart as fuck.
I don't see him as some kind of intellectual, but he's a great communicator

Whiter than you, Pedro

the texts were deep cringe, but hey, people get mad sometimes

True

No one watches him so it doesn't matter. He is just one of the characters and he can be pretty interesting at times.

He should stop associating with Mark Brahmin though. That guy is straight up mentally insane. I guess Spencer believes he have fallen further from grace than he actually has and feel forced to keep nutters like Brahmin around.

What we need is someone with great leadership and wealth to assemble all these dissociated pieces into something coherent. We're just aching for a leader right now. Considering how smart you people are up in the northland, I was kind of hoping one of you would step up. But maybe it will be someone we don't expect.

Whoever it is, they need to be independent from our little internal economy and have established themselves. Someone like Elon Musk would be absolutely perfect.

Everyone who Fuentes comes in contact with ends up in a feud with him. He’s bad news.

fpbp and saged

>hehe you are not going anywhere kid, you should had stayed in your line with Ben Shapiro and the cringe boomer conservatives, unlike me that is completely mature and I don't hail hitler in parties and is totally not fringe

Fuck off, we know who you are.

Attached: 1565546305839.png (688x806, 820K)

What the man shilling 50 year old MKULTRA tech? Yeah I can do without the guy who wants to trap humanity in a cybernetic feedback loop that is wired directly to the brain.

Attached: 1565996322866.png (450x416, 207K)

Go ahead and name them, make yourself look stupid in the process. If Fuentes still hasn't made amends with certain people, it's for a good reason.

>That paternal wish-him-all-the-best burn
>These truths were not good for his life
Based, redpilled, Nietzschean, dope

I'm not saying him specifically, but someone with his station. A visionary

>Nickers
Lol no we hate e celebs

Why does Dicky keep pretending that Fuentes is a classical liberal (establishment conservative) + racism/Jwoke? Fuentes straight up reads Mosley, Evola, Spengler, endorses Mussolini and Hitler, etc.

One of the reason for people like Jeffery is to trap visionaries with money within the web of the intelligence agencies and keep them firmly under control.
Without economic collapse and civil unrest, a natural disaster would be nice too, I do not see a way to move forward.

Attached: 1565998300192.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

So Nick does something Spencer likes...and Spencer flips out? He's fucking jealous. Also Nick hates Spencer

thats not what he said, keep supporting this glowing fat faggot, pathetic brainlet.

Nick the midget's zoomer cult is almost as annoying as Trump's boomer cult.

Why do people even discuss this very obvious Mossad/GlowNigger?

He's an absolute joke and nothing but a net negative to anything right wing.

He's really not. Ghost Politics exposed him awhile ago. Ghost is the man we need

Wtf are you on about, he has the energy, wit and isn't a fucking neo nazi retard who single handedly killed all rightwing street activism in 1 fell swoop using fucking tiki torches. I've seen fuentes beat the fuck out of people in debates while Spencer has just made an ass out of not only himself, but the 'movement' he seems to have attached himself to when he came out of fucking nowhere in the most inorganic manner possible. Spencer has also giving ground and compromised with people who should be told to straight up fuck off. E-celeb shit isn't a hill to die on but it's clear as day whos real and who's not.

Attached: 1535421279983.png (764x1080, 2.05M)

Hambone ass hebrew boomer pothead

Anyone have what Spencer is responding to

At this point I have more respect for cantwell than spencer.

Nick > Spencer

>Nick talking shit about Prager U live right now
Yeah, he's definitely a basic bitch ziocon

Wasn't Mark Brahmin the guy who said Odin was a "Semitic archetype"?

Fuentes did an 8 hour stream on Dlive talking about Richard Spencer stories.
A stream which very few people actually watched, and he mostly just played Grand Theft Auto. But I guess Spencer felt the need to respond anyway

Glowies feed us entertainment, so why shouldn't we discuss the quality of their honeypots.

That video where everyone was saluting after Trump got elected was the perfect material for the msm. Spencer has always been a massive detriment, and he has done absolutely nothing good, he's also fucking stupid. People bring up him making Sargon look stupid but when he talks to other people he comes off like he barely knows what he's talking about.

richard lost it

Yeah, every pantheon and god except Apollo was created by Jews. Everything relates back to Jewish/goyim interracial sex magic and Moses was an Aryan.