Let’s buy out this Trump rally and not show up! #EmptySeatMAGARally!

Let’s buy out this Trump rally and not show up! #EmptySeatMAGARally!

Attached: E4E5E8C1-B265-4143-BD59-470D82A56EDB.jpg (520x884, 94K)

Holy shit liberals are retarded

Were smarter then you retard conservative!

I see they learned nothing from their comrades in 2016.

Attached: 1454017994766.jpg (1024x1275, 158K)

>than

Lol this faggot has never been to a rally. Booking tickets and not showing up wouldnt cause empty seats. There is no assigned seating.

Is it 2015 again? Do they still not know that overflow gets let in to fill empty seats?

We’re

Op is literally the gayest Op ever posted to this board. No joking. It's such low fucking effort that I almost don't bother but, remember, sage typed in all fields doesn't bump the thread/post and makes the stupid shit go away. Remind everyone, especially the Shareblue faggots and conlarpers that they are wasting their time with these bullshit threads.

And that tickets mean absolutely nothing except figuring out the numbers..

>hordes of people outside
>implying they wouldn't be let in if there was vacant space inside

>empty seats inside
>they let in people in the crowd outside
>libs fund Trumps reelection and supporters get to have fun at the rally for free

Attached: mmm.jpg (399x382, 66K)

If I recall correctly, the registration is free, it's just an RSVP
I registered to attend two rallies in Tampa and neither one required monetary compensation

He’ll never come back. It’s almost too easy.

Really? They'll just let people in when it starts and isn't full and all these dumb faggots will have achieved is giving Trump money.

Retard. I’ve been to two. They don’t even check tickets. Enjoy wasting your time.

These are just used to estimate how many people will show up.

If it is a public event they can't kick you out. Since you require a ticket to get in, its open to the public, but in legal terms.

All candidates do this to allow them to authority to kick the public out of a free 'public' event.

did somebody say joo joo cummies in my donal tummy?

Attached: 1565548939651.jpg (259x195, 5K)

it's MIGA time

Attached: 1565907082269.jpg (666x666, 38K)

bing bing bong bong

Attached: 1565996062801.jpg (1079x1083, 74K)

A bump for you my schizoid fren

omar is a big stinky winky, they were mean 2 my fren israel

Attached: 1565996743864.png (1256x679, 736K)

>I hate Trump so much I'm giving him my money, that'll show him!

Jokes on them, there are 10s of thousands that are in backlog waiting to get in and they will simply let them in instead, all payed for by the left. BTFO

i also had 2 tickets and went..
they don't even check tickets.
they check you.

why are liberals so retarded?
whuuuud daaaa fuuuuuug

Attached: buffup.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Is this bait?

Attached: 629A78F6-81F3-40D3-BA2B-774F05CAFA22.gif (250x230, 916K)

You don't get an actual ticket when you apply for it. They just email you a confirmation email saying you are basically welcome to come. When you show up it is first come first serve type thing and they do not check for tickets or collect em.
T. been to 3 rallies

What? If no one shows up they will give free seats

no one even shows up to the lefts rally without sabotage kek

Stop robbing morbidly obese opioid junkie baby boomers of their mecca pilgrimage you bastard

Such a childish message, what was even the point of that message. Does guy even know his policies. Even if no one showed up what would it even matter.