Is Trump legitimately retarded?

Was he actually gullible enough to think Denmark would sell Greenland to the US?

Attached: denmark response.png (658x780, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/07/15/economy/china-gdp-growth/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there was a way I could make this real, to have the U.S. become a Danish colony, I would do it.

>Denmark proposing to buy the U.S.
Our wealth in OPEC oil is $60 trillion. Even if we pay off our debts with OPEC oil, we'll still have $38 trillion in OPEC oil alone. What the fuck does Denmark have that they think they can be so cocky?

>agree to the sale
>set the price at the national debt
>refuse to hand over country
42d underwater poker

No, it's just a distraction. Or maybe a desperate attempt to win the votes for 2020.

So, no - Trump isn't gullible. Those who actually believe that Greenland will be bought - they surely are.

>sends offer to purchase province
>declines
>returns with a diplomatic insult
>Opens Diplomacy tab
>Casus Belli - Imperialism
>DOW

Attached: 1562648487159.png (300x280, 95K)

Based danes know who's bought (((zion don)))

Compare that “clap back” to pic related and youll understand why the left cant meme

Attached: CDFEFF62-C863-4EBF-A82D-4BDD2E8282A6.png (593x352, 36K)

They can be bombed into compliance.

They would be better as part of our glorious empire!

lol this so much, not only that we could fucking rape the shit out of denmark worse than the shitskins are doing to their neighboring countries
our based burgerameribro military

It's a joke user

(((THE BOROWITZ REPORT)))

LMFAO is this real guys????

shits hilarious!!

Attached: 1563227497232s.jpg (250x199, 4K)

>trump makes a random comment about literally anything
>people with 0 investment in the issue come out of nowhere to talk shit
Every time. Trump could say we own the fucking moon and they'd find an alien to bitch about Trump on fucking Slate or something.

Greenland will be American clay one way or the other.

Ha

Attached: aliens.jpg (1735x1671, 769K)

Qbert addicted piss

>Borowitz
every time

Attached: 1534803233500.jpg (490x490, 88K)

Satire from the Borowitz Report
Not the news.

Lets just invade these fucking faggots

Greenland

this. fuck desert shit holes. manifest destiny that bitch. I want greenland artic homesteads.

We are for sale.
Buy us sempai.
We will give you this thot for free.

Attached: 606aaSDOIDicypLy5OKk.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

He also sounds like a legit schoolgirl bitching on Facebook.

Attached: schoolgirl_tweets.jpg (561x100, 12K)

This is unironically why the entire world hates America.

fuck off sandnigger

Attached: 1563337546520.jpg (800x800, 216K)

It is real. I'm so glad I voted for this man.

Damn, I realize media likes to put them front and center, but they do know that niggers are only like, 13% of the population, right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 10.13.15 PM.png (127x167, 48K)

Greenland needs democracy and more freedom america will bring that

It's so sad. I wonder why Americans don't know how banter works?

>1 post by this ID

China basically owns US, so we just need to negotiate a price with them, in order to acquire the states. The experience of administering that shithole of a country in Greenland will serve us good when we have to do the same with the US.

There's parts of the world that aren't America? oh, not ones that really matter.

Israel would never let us buy the US. They know about our citizen proposal of baning circumzition.

Put a coat of baby oil on her and its a deal.

Yeah, Denmark has pretty much the same population as Wisconsin and the same GDP as Colorado.

TOPKEK

Attached: KEKVIOLENTLY.gif (498x298, 229K)

>our wealth
Nigga you can barely pay rent and afford vidya. That aint yo money.

It's a fantastic idea even if it's not realistic. Should climate change actually occur, then Greenland will become fantastically valuable. If climate change never occurs, then hey, nothing wrong with more land, as well as the natural resources in Greenland.

D E N M A R K

Attached: 1565996487536.jpg (417x417, 55K)

I want to trade Greenland for California.

Your point is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is, what the chinese are willing to get for getting rid of owning the US. I think they have realised, that it was a bad investment to buy the US, and now they just want to cut their losses. We will be ready to strike a deal.

No, they don't. They're even crashing and burning right now.

Which is why they would want to get some money by selling some of their assets. I personally think we could strike a good deal given the circumstances.

vast nigger migrant workforce
you know you want it fellow burger, just think niggers :)

WOW DENMARK VERY FUNNT

Attached: when-you-getting-roasted-and-got-no-comebacks-so-the-30316020.png (500x522, 133K)

Yeah, except the reality of the situation is that all foreigners together own $6.2 trillion of US debt, which is less than 40% of the debt held by the public and less than 30% of the total debt. And notice I'm using US dollars here, so, yeah, China might have enough of a stake to get our attention, just as owning a significant minority percentage of a company will get people listening to you at a shareholders' meeting, but you're totally shit out of luck if you think that really means anything.

I want to be bought by Denmark.

No, retard, hes desperately trying to get people to shut the fuck up about epstein.

The sale has already gone through. The facts are being delayed until the appropriate time.

Attached: ban_weapons.png (608x680, 300K)

China was bribing Denmark to buy up concessions and land in Greenland.
Trump just brought attention to something the media was ignoring.

You clearly have no grasp of how international economics work.

>china owns us
>china
>owns
>us

China's debt is 36 trillion.
US debt is 22 trillion.
China owned less than 1 trillion of US debt.
Which was 9% of our total debt at the time.
Now that figure has dropped to less than 5% of US debt.

If we completely cut off all foreign funds not only would your entire continent burn to the ground within a few years, you'd have a horde of hungry Africans and Asians at your door step in a few weeks.

You'd do well to keep that little faggot mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about.

cnn.com/2019/07/15/economy/china-gdp-growth/index.html

You think I'd ever let you forget that we are still the most powerful country on the planet?

We can outright buy your country, something that can not be said about any other country to us.

US citizens own the overwhelming majority of IS govt debt you mongoloid.

>making a reference to CNN

I spotted the jew.

Listen ... I know your kind is very afraid of the prospect of losing your grip on the ways things are done in the US, but you'll just have to accept that along with the fact, that you'll no longer be able to mutilate small boys dicks.

So how long do you have to study international economics to believe that Denmark could even afford to buy China's share of US debt?

Based Danes dropping the bants on Zionmerica.

>HAHA I CALLED HIM A JEW HAHAH please respond

You're scared and I get it.
Because you know i'm right.
Shitposting won't save you.

Satire from the Borowitz Report
Not the news.

China will have to accept a loss. It is as simple as that.

epic bantz
score one for denmark

If there's a steady and balanced increase of inflation and national debt it's really nothing to worry about. Everybody owns debt to everybody else, while globalization exists, it will never change.

Attached: sad spongebob burger.png (500x500, 157K)

Pay all US citizens 1 OZ gold each month for the next 274 years and we'll think about it.

Scared of what exactly? I don't follow your trail of thought, which clearly makes no sense proven by your lack of understanding of subjects like economics and internatinal finances. No amount of referencing MSM will save your ignorance.

Gotta cut some onions to make a burger. Look if you arent Russia China or us your opinion is completely irrelevant when is the world going to realize this.

W68 warheads mean never having to pay chinks or euroniggers a thin dime.

Okay that was a good kek, I'll give you that.

Yeah we’re definitely reneging on those TBonds my dude

Nice

>implying we won't just waltz in and conquer it
LMAOOOOOO

FUCKING BUY US DENMARK
PLEASE FUCKING DO IT
SAVE US FROM THE INCOMING RECESSION

>What the fuck does Denmark have that they think they can be so cocky?
Cause they know you, Trump and America as a whole won't to shit
>offer to by Danish land
>Denmark makes a joke out of it
>oy vey how could they do this

when the next solar minimum hits and the people of denmark are literally starving, they will beg him to buy it.

So what are you going to do with your other two wishes? I mean, imagine somebody saying that El Salvador was going to buy Denmark. It's kind of funny, but also a little bit sad.

Good bantz, no shits given.

He obviously made the right move or you wouldn't be talking about it right now.

>America won’t do shit

Dragged your worthless military into a 16+ year middle eastern conflict with us for no reason. You can’t stand up to shit on our worst day bitch fist

Herr Danish bro, wouldn't it be an encomberance off your hands if you just highballed america for it? if your eskimos are anything like ours they costs the tax payers millions in their fucking gibs and posting extra officers to their communities because they're all degenerate alcoholic criminals. No point in letting the mainland be burdered by the filth on that island when you aren't going to invest enough into it to get a return

I see Denmark is choosing the hard way

Backed up by 11 carrier battlegroups, 30 boomer subs, bomber wings, the most powerful airforce and army in the world with the logistics support to fight an infinite war anywhere in the world.

Face it Europe, unless each and every one of your countries starts putting 25 percent of your budget towards your military you will NEVER catch up nor be a threat.

You only EXSIST because of our good grace, call it the grace of GOD bitch, we could have let you all get raped by ivan but we stepped in, defend your shitty worthless usury driven nations and instead of actually building up a military to defend yourselves against ivan, you dump all your money into social programs then hold your noses up at us saying your system is better. Fuck you you eternal jew.

That is a fair point, and to be honest, buying the US would only raise the amount of degenerate alcoholic criminals that we would have to care for.

Now you've done it Denmark. We came to you with an honest offer, and you insult our country.

Seems like a win for you my friend. danes get a shitton of cash while cutting off those filthy creatures in greenland who recieve danish taxpayers money to feed their alcoholism and are a net drain on your economy

Based EU4 poster