Reminder

The EU controls Denmark and everything that comes out of it. U.S. could invoke the Monroe Doctrine on Greenland and proceed to liberate Greenland from EU/Danish Collaborator occupation.

Attached: Minke Whale.jpg (473x337, 31K)

Greenland is the last European colony. We are about to liberate it.

Also there is hardly any Danes there. It's 90% Inuit.

Pink IDs get schizo meds.

We must free the Inuit people from the oppressive danish regime.

>The EU controls Denmark
Denmark barely has any coastline, all they have to do is voice their dissent.

Why are we even discussing this with "Denmark"? They haven't been relevant since the 1700's. We could just take it and tell them to fuck off. Begin moving US citizens there by the boat load. We'll make our own neighborhoods, and eventually out number them. They really have no choice. If we want Greenland, it's ours.

We'll just keep them calm while we breed them into a memory. They're all chubby. We just buy them off with snacks.

I will personally fight in this war

Even better for conquest

Ya but NATO would have to respond to our invasion of a NATO country and the US would wind up fighting the US.

It would be like face punching yourself. Not that we're above doing shit that stupid.

It saddens me to see so many Americans pick fights with based Danes. We shouldn't worry about Greenland until we have some clay adjacent to Greenland. Our first priority should be to annex Anglophone Canada, which should really have happened at the end of the war of 1812

im pretty sure a few fishing boats full of mad lads with semi autos and waifus would be able to take greenland

The perfidious Dane has dwelt in the shadows long enough. REVEAL YOURSELVES.

NATO hasn't responded to Mexico or Libya's invasions of NATO countries. Why would this be any different?

Not Danish, but strongly feel that we should prioritize as we take up the mantle of our long-delayed manifest destiny. Greenland is surely part of that destiny, but it is at the edge of the North American continent. Between us and our destiny lies the lands in thrall to the pernicious leaf. Let us liberate our English speaking brethren from the clutches of globohomo before setting our sights on the handful of igloos that the sons of this free land will encounter at the end of our conquests in the cause of justice.

>mexico
>Libya
literal who countries, that's like asking why the cheerleaders ignore the retarded worthless stoners and only care about the top notch chad football player

i feel like greenland is like a tomato. it is really one thing (fruit, america) but largely classified as another (vegetable, europe)

Just like we did to Mexico, it's really that easy

>Inuit
You can't just make up names, user

great pic, OP.
i love tuna.