Andrew Yang

This guy doesn't seem that bad of what I've heard/read about him on podcasts, articles, campaign and news.

Would love to see a critical point of him since I'm a Eurofag who doesn't know shit about US politics.

Attached: GettyImages_1092084752.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQ0lma2KnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey guy u wan thousan dorrah?

yang will win.

Attached: trumpyangpoll.png (562x511, 33K)

I mean it depends on what you define a "good candidate". My definition of a good candidate requires them to be a anti-democratic ethno-nationalist Fascist.
But we live in hell world so we will never get those options. As far as normie politics goes, Yang is the best choice since he is not overly anti-white and he isn't a complete capitalist boot licker nor a Marxist Jew

Attached: yangpepe.jpg (500x500, 125K)

Cries like a pussy

Looks like a faggot

Lies like a Jew

Yang should be leading every DEMOCRAP poll there is

He's too impressionable and easily swayed.
Prefer him over biden however.

>Yang is the best choice since he is not overly anti-white
dude straight up said whites are going to mass shoot Asians

Attached: f1b29dc366fb71540e770d21ee1b4ffa84aaa9a6.jpg (545x600, 196K)

Dude stop spreading this lying bullshit takin out of context.
He stated that if america keeps pushing white problems to the bottom, keeps shitting on white maericans they will rise up and shoot asian chruches and revolt and to call every white person racist is dumba nd destructive.

Attached: 1562689902189.jpg (530x298, 43K)

Dude, is that a boomer meme or some shit?
How the fuck do boomers thinkt he only candidate pushing stay at home wives and rural america is bad?
rofl Fucking pure traitors to america.

Attached: D-_SQbLXYAAPJdj.jpg large.jpg (1000x563, 71K)

Cries like winston Churchill did over white american lives.
lulz he looks like faggot let me bring up gay cock in every post MIGA!
Lies like a jew? rofl hows the wall, hillary? israel? ohhhh yeahhh MIGA!
Just say "I am a boomer or a closet cock mutilator shill traitor and be done with it.

Attached: 1565908880744.jpg (300x295, 71K)

He's fucking retarded. Do you want someone else to form an opinion for you?
Yang wants to give everyone 1000 dollars a month. Complete insanity, although you probably agree with him swedecuck.

Yeah!! Lets not give any money to the white working americans, only the moochers and the rich bankers and israel gets money from us republicans!!! MIGA MIGA MIGA!!

Attached: EBxNNlyXYAAsJOf.jpg large.jpg (1080x1028, 158K)

>trillions on military
>billions to Israel
>billions to big corps
>trillions to bail out banks
>can't give the American people a measly $1000/month

Attached: 1489226236855.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Rofl well if you gave hard working americans money they would rebuild america.
CANT HAVE THAT, IM MIGA, MIGA MIGA, FOR ISRAEL AND FUCK AMERICAN WHITES YAYYYYYYY MIGA

Attached: 1565054445016.jpg (768x768, 128K)

>375,000,000 Americans * $1,000 * 12 months = $4,500,000,000,000
>USAs entire budget from 2019:$4,700,000,000,000
I thought Asians we're good at math.

All yangs votes are from lazy motherfuckers who want that free gubement check.

Found the wagie who needs 1,000 extra a month

he's the only way out of the left right trap

trump boomers and redditfags will bash him just because he's non-white

As somebody who already paid off their student loans and takes no handouts, I would prefer get 12k rather than only people with student loans get all the gibs.

That said I’m voting trump.

Attached: 1565372037336.jpg (612x768, 104K)

He is a zionist

>everyone who disagrees with me supports trump

I do support Trump

>Give illegal immigrants $1000/month.

Sounds good Shlomo.

Sure wish anons just read instead of fishing for (You)s

Attached: yang.png (768x1024, 14K)

MIGA's will ignore this post

He said that whites will begin to resent asians because of a future China boogeyman. He thinks whites will end up treating asians as something like Jews and Hispanics because they’ll be viewed as taking their jobs and succeeding at their expense.
If he really cared about whites he wouldn’t painted them with a broad brush. Or assign the sins of turbo sperg shooters as being emblematic of a “white” problem.
You’re a fucking moron if you can’t see that contempt he holds.

>overtax corporations until they leave, giving China the economic edge to control the planet

Attached: 1565486524686.jpg (676x873, 125K)

At this point Yang should be forced to register as a foreign agent

>Taxing amazon more then $0 is over taxing

I found it, the dumbest post of the year.

kek, I thought the United States was the most powerful country on Earth. Why would they leave over a simple VAT already applied almost everywhere worth a shit?

rofl wrong pal
Yang has stated mutiple times to liberals that the illegals have to do a path of citizenship for 18 years without breaking the law and they have to pay taxes the whole time before they will quailify for UBI.
Keep spreading lies dude im sure itll work.rofl 10% vat is half of other countries vat, try harder you wierdo shill dick mutilator;
YEAH SAID THE LEAF MIGA MIGA!
Reminds me when canada isnt considered the shit hole hat of america that is full of beta pussies who let muslims fuck their women.
shoo traitor.
Wrong and wrong, you just lied bro so I know you got a fucking dick mutilator master payin your shill fee.
Yang just got hated on by liberals for on a damn liberal news show saying he supports white men because they are american too after the lsjw bitch said "in your book you seem to worry most about white men" and he said they are being the most effected.

So yeahh gonna say your nose is showing.

Attached: 1552970663523.jpg (1163x872, 593K)

He’s better than all the democrats, but at the same time, he’s obviously a plant from China trying to hand the country over to the ChiComs.
It’s just that... is it that big of a problem to just let China win? They’ll get rid of the welfare class, the Jews, and the entire LGBT.

Yang is the White Man's candidate. Once in office, we will be paid $1000 per month to play video games and eat chicken tendies for free.

Hail Yang, and hail victory!

Attached: YangGang5.png (196x257, 15K)

>hur dur China

t. Alex jonestein

What makes you think he's a Chinese plant? The dude was born in America and his parents are Taiwanese.

Dont listen to the closet cock sucking whack jobs trump cult heads.
Like they callem cult45
trump can ban guns, give money to jewish bankers and israel, free a worthless rapping racist prick while letting a white man be tortured to a vegetable state by korth korea.
Trump is the biggest crooked nosed piece of trahs to ever hold office in this countries history.
Deported less than obongo, more came in that obongo, trump is more demorat than anyone before him.

Attached: 1561233642986.png (640x538, 383K)

Yang is an American as it gets.

Hes a racist idiot that views the world through a lens of nonsensical conspiracy theories. Ignore posters like him.

Dude he has 5 articles saying american cant let china ever get ahead because they cant be trusted.
you are a retard or being lied to brother.

Attached: 1551771992636.jpg (2334x1368, 1.18M)

fuck off discord tranny no one is buying your shilling sorry

His dad is still loyal to the ChiComs, and at the debate, he said that (((Russia))) was a bigger national security issue than China.
No intelligent person is honestly concerned about Russia, so the conversation shifts to: why would Yang minimize the economic threat that China poses to the US?

kek

Or, he’s using that as a talking point to get attention since he knows he can pick up disaffected Trump voters. And the asian church appearance is closer to his actual views.
I’d go another step further and argue that he’s trying to makes whites docile because he’s afraid of potential shooters and it falls in line with his more radical left wing views.
Put it this way, if I were to transcribe what he said at the church and not attach his name to it then it would not be distinguishable from what a blue haired nut would say.

WAHHH ITS A TRANNY SHILL WAHHH
dont bring up degenerate shit at me you weirdo bring up faggot shit in every post wierdo.
Not everything has to have gay fucking disgusting shit in it you creepo fuck.
closet cock sucking fruit.
Dude his book and check his campaign manager zach, dudes an aryan fucking german dude with blue eyes and 6.2
dont be fucking stupid.
his dad made 65 patents for ibm and even the AMERICAN MILITARY
you dumb fuck.

Attached: 1561584632178.jpg (999x754, 209K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQ0lma2KnQ

He says the Russians are a legitimate threat, and a bigger one than China.... Russia literally can’t do a fucking thing but bully third world nations adjacent to them and fuck with Europe’s natural gas. Anything beyond that is MAD tier shit involving nukes that will never happen.

Attached: Yang2020.png (1024x512, 201K)

Attached: AA5BCABF-2C22-4B76-9C80-A0C205EF12AA.jpg (622x626, 38K)

>I’d like to ask everyone to raise their hand if their healthcare program would cover undocumented immigrants
Sorry, no $1000 for you, the new brown Americans need it more than you do. But thanks for supporting my campaign, can you just crawl into a hole and die now? Your white skin is getting in the way of progress

Attached: 6F912ADA-EB6F-4CAF-BB48-72F92FCDE5DB.jpg (238x233, 31K)

i can sense you are an american like me not a shill but you need to realize who the real shills are brother. I voted for the puppet fuck in office, wake up and join your brothers and sisters.
Yang wins 1k a month works because 1k in a white working mans hand goes to his community. if you are truly american you know thats the truth. yang pushes for stay at home wivves too and rural america. think.

Attached: 1561189006093.png (1066x993, 973K)

he explained that. If we dont use free healthcare on them we have to use the emergency room and it cost us double, he said it was just math to save americans money. and andrew said himself he is not open borders and you cant have open borders with UBI.
think THINK!
do you reveal your power level to everyone? hmm

Attached: D6vZldsU0AAXYuf.jpg large.jpg (750x448, 46K)

Yang is a Russian conspiracy theories gun grabbing nut.
Want a cheat sheet on who to vote for? Never vote for a Democrat. If Yang was sincere he would be running on the Republican party but he's not he's just an opportunitist looking for his piece of the pie

Attached: 1565996249727m.jpg (791x1024, 178K)

rofl this shill guy

Attached: 1562288097190.png (618x593, 411K)

>you have to pay for invaders to have health insurance, if you don’t you’ll have to pay for the invaders to use the emergency room
Fuck off. How about taking that money and building the fucking wall?

>Would love to see a critical point of him since I'm a Eurofag who doesn't know shit about US politics.
He's a shylock who wants to buy poor fags votes for chump change then fuck everybody up the ass on the backend with a VAT. Plus he will break down like a bitch for no reason apparently which is just fucking shameful and embarrassing.

btw Yang said he couldnt due to trump being unbeatable as a republican. go listen to his damn interviews dont listen to fools who lie and take out of context.
Yang said himself he would have ran independant or 3rd party but its impossible in america.

Attached: EB8tgYvXUAAwkB4.jpg large.jpg (921x537, 95K)

rofl you

Yang has said himsefl he isnt open borders. But you try to get the demorats and the reps on the border to budge? He has to worry about getting money into the hands of rural americans first to rebuild this damn nation and use democracy dollars to sway the tide of lobbyist for bullshit immgration.
read and look up his interviews.
LUL HARD WORKING WHITE MAN IS POORFAGS!!! LULZ
moochers and rich get free shit already, its hard working americans turn we paid for theirs they can handle ours.

Attached: EB5RhWFXYAAyfiu.jpg large.jpg (900x645, 77K)

Funny to watch them turn on Hillary now...

>you’re just a shill
>now go vote for Yang
>don’t pay attention to how much I’m whiteknighting for him

>yangbux for Americans
>illegals get shit for 18 years
>other countries follow suit with spicbux, poobux, niggerbux, etc.
>illegals deport themselves
>???
>profit

How is offering healthcare to illegal aliens NOT open borders? You don’t think that everyone south of Mexico is going to hear that they can get free healthcare in America and say “well, nah I’m not going to go”, do you? Also, tell me more about yangs plans for the border, and how he would operate ICE if he was elected (assuming he wouldn’t just abolish it), also tell me what situations (if any?) an Andrew Yang administration would turn away an illegal immigrant at the border who had a child with them

You are a fucking retard and your kids should be gassed.
Being openly third-world preludes being anti-white.

He's a slime ball politcians (aka a politician) and the only reason people actually delude themselves into believing this is from one post he made about white poverty, but if you look at the language he says, "we" must do something about the real issues facing white people.
""We" breathe oxygen, we are all humans."
""We" including the people who want you dead and are diametrically opposed to first-world (in practice white) policy breathe oxygen, get some perspective champ we are all in the "same boat.""
How about you get some actual perspective and not whatever they feed you on the farm white boy.

Ignore Demomite Orders.

Attached: 1565760819602.jpg (1422x2735, 458K)

>all candidates are shit
>yang is shit, but offers you 1000 bucks
>americans be like: nope
Common core at its finest. Just secure the bag, retards

I didnt say vote for yang I said im voting for yang.
I say dont vote for biden, hillary, trump, warren, or bernie.
All traitors.
So no, if another republican runs, vote for him, you forget and didnt read I voted republican 20 years.
I amd voting Yang this time unless a true conservative comes up.
dont lump me in with the right trump cum guzzlers or the sjws dykes with their pussy hats screamin in the streets.
i like the idea of them working for us to pay taxes for 18 years LOL THEIR WORKIN FOR US!! know what that reminds me of rofl

Attached: EB8TsCcX4AACvjq.jpg large.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

"We all have issues, even white people, even rapists in prison." Very insightful and meaningful, let me now project my white nationalist sentiment onto this open top statement.

Todd is offering 2000$ in UBI.
UBI is a more common thing among many possible candidates, you only hear about it from Yang because people shill for this for free.

Illegals are only coming here because they can’t get any “bux” in their own country. Gibs are fatally flawed policy, the only reason America has been able to get away with it for so long is because our capitalist system made us the richest nation in the world, plus we haven’t had to fight an actual war in over 70 years. But trust me, our bux are going to run out, and soon. What will the illegal aliens do then? What will YOU do?

rofl didnt you read any of my posts?
Do I need to give you a damn nother run down im tired of repeating myself. check this post and all mine to read why Yang is the harshest on open border bullshit and wants a regulated border using tech.
Trump hung out with epstien, you think he is associated withem? not everyone can know what some dyke post sonline nor what some mega jew is doing on his island of evil.

Attached: EAf2PzxX4AANmA1.jpg large.jpg (1200x720, 83K)

As far as Im concern every Democrat knew Bill Clinton was a pawn. They all tried to stop this whole esptien thing with Muller

yang is going to use tech to regulate the border, he stated to a liberals face and they loved it.
dont be stupid. america with Yang pushes tech, like he said we can beat China to AI we can beat China with tech.
CHinese fucks killed his people and his family ran to american and made 65 paqtents for ibm and the american military. he hates the chinese

Attached: ECIq-EvW4AAnewf.jpg (960x891, 141K)

Good thing Yang isnt involved with that wierdo fuck.

Attached: D_CmRr5WsAYo_z_.jpg large.jpg (960x960, 69K)

"if anyone could save us from Trump ratting out esptien, it's Mueller" - every democrat

I'm hoping for Trump to win in 2020 so that people grow restless and UBI becomes a bigger point of discussion, then Yang for 2024.

Anything but Bernie wasting resources on useless college education and dumbasses in loads of debt. I don't see much good about Bernie/Warren besides medicare for all.

>Answer to everything is giving away money or restriction peoples access to free money

Attached: 1554007094924.png (1280x1197, 743K)

fuck bernie yang 2020 no more trump either we cant take 4 more years of the savior of israel.

Attached: EBxKhg3XoAYyGW7.jpg large.jpg (683x433, 50K)

>thousan dorrah
>expects people to work

>yang 2020
Where is the path to victory, friend? Realistically it's not Yang for 2024 either, but someone else in support of UBI.

Doing deals in the front with Israel is a lot better than doing deals in the back like the rest

Attached: 1565912964337.jpg (352x426, 37K)

Tulsi came out for Yangs UBi and i voted trump in 2016 they thought it was a longshot, they think this one is too.
Join this movement, you know 1k a month for us hard working family men changes this country.

Attached: 1565907681910.png (500x445, 95K)

Pretty much. He's a total meme and no one takes him seriously.

No one should get free money

tax on automation that replaces people is inevitable, where would you like for the money to go instead?

Wow, I bet you have no alterior motive in making this thread at all.
Hows your dilation going btw?

Twitter's global userbase is an accurate representation of U.S. voters.

How is it free when white working men built this country and slaved away for moochers and the rich to take all the money?
Working men deserve what was stolen you dick mutilating rat.

Attached: 1565890541106.jpg (283x178, 13K)

pls don't bully the Swede, they're getting raped left and right already.

>muh automation meme
You think we should give free money to people too lazy to learn how to do anything other than dumb labor? That's just welfare with extra steps.
Either they learn a skill that can't be done by a robot or natural selection steps in. There isn't a problem here. They don't need free money.

That's actually pretty god for an "orange man bad" comic.

White working men will continue to work and rightfully earn the money they worked for
You are not entitled to money just because of the work of your ancestors, faggot

jewish faggot trying to stop us from collecting our natural inheritance

Attached: AC058366-C09E-4E75-9200-037A9C312760.jpg (590x400, 52K)

>Either they learn a skill that can't be done by a robot or natural selection steps in.
Yeah bro just tell all the trucker to code bro that'll surely be the best path bro

I was asking you where the money should go just answer the question.

too lazy to learn, hard working men are lazy and dumb?
Now I know what you are , rabbi.
hard working white men made everything you have and see.
Fuck you.

Attached: 1564616540450.jpg (693x768, 99K)

Niggers get it and the people they party they vote for didnt even win!

It doesn't matter because a thousand dollars a month isn't going to solve anything.