BREAKING: LEFTWING TRUMP HATER SHEP SMITH IN TALKS TO TAKE OVER TUCKER CARLSONS SHOW

They are taking away your Tuck!!!!

Attached: leftwing rainbow manlet.jpg (912x513, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9TKHvvaMfE
youtu.be/h0BGonbpYXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1535414555699.jpg (250x225, 11K)

How about an archived link, gaylord?

TUCKER IS COMING BACK ON THE 19TH!!!!! THE 19TH!!!!!!

Attached: tumblr_nmcm6gHw2h1titub2o1_500.jpg (500x435, 84K)

Good Tucker Carlson is a horrible person. A misogynist, rapist, anti-Semite, and White male.
I personally HOPE Tucker Carlson never gets air-time again on any Television news network.

Donna Brazil could be his/her co-host

Good. They aren't hiding the fact that they are going left anymore.

link faggot

Nobody is going to watch that faggot in prime time.

oh boy.... fox news...

I don't know a single republican who likes Shepard Smith. The only reason I watch fox is for tucker.

He looks a bit ftm

Good.
Fox News needs more voices of reason on during prime time.

Attached: shitbull.jpg (882x590, 165K)

It's pronounced
>tucc

How is this literal faggot still on the air?

>Tucker
>Cavuto
>Bambi Blackie Overtime
A lot of regular hosts have been missing.

Attached: 1535562605916.png (609x717, 188K)

>tune into Tucker Tonight without Tucker
>literally just a Jew whining about antisemitism on the air
You cannot make this shit up.

Interview processes and contractual negotiations

Same. Fox can piss off if they fire Tucker.

Most of them are faggots that live in NYC or ATL. Hardly any of them are conservative, much less Republican. It's just acting for ugly people that know how to read a prompter while listening to a producer while speaking.

Judge Jeanine was canned too, Rupert Murdoch's kids are leftist and will only allow neocon talking points from here on out. Hannity plays ball, but Tucker won't

Attached: tuckers-elites.png (500x589, 343K)

nice bait, linklet. Seriously, why is there no alt-right or WN news outlet? Ratings would be sky high among people who actually bring in an income and the return on ad revenue would be highly profitable. Its almost like the jews control the media and have a sinister endgame other than shekels.

A definite upgrade. Tucker was a one trick pony and everyone is tired of looking at his gormless face.

Shep is a fag. He should do a "suck off" competition with Don Lemon, raising money for charity.. Slurp n' Derp

Can we buy you?

Attached: talmud.jpg (250x208, 12K)

Sephard Smith recently said that the illegals who were busted in that ICE raid at a chicken plant were doing the jobs Americans refused to do. He's an insufferable left wing faggot and has no place being on Fox News. If he actually replaces Tucker he will just drive more boomers away from the MSM and to alternative voices online.

Hannity has a huge radio network, he's like Limbaugh. Fox can't can him because of the ad buys. Tucker's dad was a propaganda shill, that's how he got into the biz.

Yes. Just tell the Danes that there's a 70% tariff on military equipment. (they'll get the joke, they pay that in income tax)

Hey, it's our new state!

I liken Shep Smith with a golden retriever with down syndrome. In the likelihood Shep the down syndrome dog has his hay day in Tuckers spot I can be very sure many femboy traps will have already linked at cock and anus perform the worlds largest fuck boy circle jerk this side of the gay as fuck California boundaries. My left nut in a martini glass with cheap gin SAYS he gets dropped like a DOG.

Attached: large.jpg (427x640, 104K)

Greenland, how much for yo ass?

Shep has the best studio in the building. He can't do the timeslot that Orielly or Carlson do. It's not the same look/audience for him.

He rails against the neocon filth who buy ads on Fox he was always on borrowed time over there. Hope he joins One America News and smashes fox

Attached: F757973B-88F1-436E-9BE5-4C71F36D023C.jpg (645x329, 66K)

there is a new American TV show about a news empire having a younger generation taking over
not sure if it is about Murdoch but possibly loosely based on him
youtube.com/watch?v=l9TKHvvaMfE

hannity is a zionist faggot shill

all you retards need to relax, he's on a fishing trip and he'll be back Monday.

You want to be part of the good ol USA?

>zionist
What is your problem with ethnostates?

Territory user, just a territory.
But a welcome fren.

I wrote a long post that I accidentally deleted but it ended with assuming that Shep Smith has a gold medal in felching at the annual bohemian grove sex games.

Wonder whose pulling his strings...

Attached: Shepard Smith Reporting.jpg (597x898, 258K)

wow is that from team america or just a very good photoshop?

good one, bump

Fireball XL5

almost looks like nick fuentes

oh fuck you for ruinig my night.

I would actually physically remove the FOX NEWS numbers on every remote i see if THAT ever happened.
Fuck i hate that cock breathed faggot Shep soon to have rectal cancer Smith

Just on FOX, Tucker was part of the "Final Exam" of his show and said "I'll see you monday".
Fake and gay OP btfo.

>They
miga you fuckin' fag

All of this for simply stating the truth.

Self promoting my own digits to spite Shepard ball gargling Smith

Can we get some more of these in this thread?
Is there an archive of these images anywhere?

Tucker is on a fishing trip. Literally just came on the air, and said he would back on Monday.
Shills BTFO

Good. After Fox News hired Donna Brazile I just tuned that shit station out.

Col. Zodiac... why does Hollywood like mystery religion so much? hmmm

and that would be the fucking end of fox news their ratings would plummet to CNN levels and oan would be the new network for conservative news

So he doesn't disavow drinking his own foot soldiers huh... That's news we can all share of facebook.

Attached: The_Captive_Mind_by_Czeslaw_Milosz.jpg (259x385, 18K)

he probably uses veterinary lube which has sugar in it (J-lube)
he looks like a slimey sick shit

Hannity is the biggest Zionist shill alive. Fucking MSNBC would probably give him a platform, if he asked for it - he's the greatest goy of all.

it was disclosed that he and fox are negotiating his release from his contract because of his comments last week. the people up for taking his spot are Ben Shapiro, Buck Sexton and Jesse Waters. Hannity will go on at at 8 Laura at 9 and the new host at 10

Yeah, sure... he’s so awful they’d never put him at an important hour.

Attached: F7405F01-1BF4-47CE-8F9C-FA66F34F2340.jpg (600x600, 105K)

Then OAN hires Tuck and becomes the largest news network in America overnight.

Lets hope Tucker gets a raging hard boner and keeps his spot on Fox news. Tucker Carlson is pretty based and redpilled. He kind of cares unlike most fake news anchors. - no-homo

Attached: jeffrey_stockbridge_tictac_and_tootsie.jpg (2400x3000, 1.39M)

He’ll be on infowars

Attached: 1536108295497.jpg (1440x2019, 631K)

checked
also one-man gas chamber-----best name ever!!!!!!!

He’ll be fine. Take a testosterone shot. It may help.

post source

That would fucking bomb terribly. Do it, Fox. I dare you.

some guy who worked on the show posted here a couple days ago about it.

>(((elites)))
Oy fucking vey! The anti-semitism!

its all hearsay. Nothing will happen.

>source: trust me bro

find it yourself youre literally connected to the internet right now

Good, this will only push Tucker further

Shep has always been a faggot. He reminds me of the typical upper-middle class Christian. Closet homo kid diddler and psuedo-conservative.

>eyebrow-plucking flaming faggot
>still brain-damaged, still retarded
>only has a job because of (((relations)))
just another worthless assraped retard thinking anyone really wants to see his ugly fucking face on the tv.
when will he kill himself? soon i hope

A number of characters in that show had a "space" name. It was the early 60s, after all. The face I used wasn't "Steve Zodiac", but "Lieutenant Ninety", because that character is a dead ringer for Shepard Smith. (He was also kind of gay)

Hannity is next. You conservitards will learn to love your pedo overlords or they'll sick their brown hoards on you!

Lmfao i was just thinking this

You don't know a single republican leaf
Stop larping as an American

Attached: 1515114387157.gif (1200x675, 3.96M)

He was to BASED for this world...You guys know why they shit canned him right? In his last episode, he strongly hinted at the jews and their tricks. It's worth watching if you can find it out there...

>we've got him this time for sure
>any day now

Attached: 1450024510845.png (372x420, 274K)

i found no credible source on this.

F
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>with assuming that Shep Smith has a gold medal in felching at the annual bohemian grove sex games.
safe assumption...

>it was disclosed that he and fox are negotiating his release from his contract because of his comments last week. the people up for taking his spot are Ben Shapiro, Buck Sexton and Jesse Waters. Hannity will go on at at 8 Laura at 9 and the new host at 10

Attached: concern chewing intensifies.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Fox News user here again. I was telling folks about how they’ll move Hannity to 8, Laura at 9 and the new host at 10. Word is Tucker’s contract is up. They’re going to downplay any sort of dissidence here by giving people mandatory days off if we complain about Tucker leaving. Believe it or not, a majority of workers at Fox are liberal employees just getting some time for their resumes. I’ll give you a signal tonight when Tucker’s show comes on. I will edit the ticker feed with something only Jow Forums folks will recognize... it’ll occur after the 3rd commercial break of the show. I am getting so tired friends, the network has gone down hill. They won’t put Shepherd Smith in Tucker’s place because Shepherd has the best studio and won’t be given to doing talking points up close... this leaves Ben Shapiro or some other no name that evidently has a nice “resume” — think it might be a Jew so that’s what they’re saying.

Keep up the good work, Tucker reads Jow Forums unironically btw lmao

wasn't that martha maccallum and jesse watters on tonight's final exam?

Also they’ll quell any questions about Tucker’s departure as saying he’s been asking for more pay and we left it at that... “good luck on his ventures” IE blackballed

i would literally rather watch obama produced netflix shows than that fucking faggot. try it FOX. i'll go straight to youtube and elsewhere...

Attached: Netflixhussein.png (494x668, 706K)

Zero doubt don wins. Media and tech have lost credibility with the 90% real America. If he is on the ballot then he wins. He doesnt even have to campaign. Look at the field of dem deplorables he is up against.

youtu.be/h0BGonbpYXI

Yeah and he def watches vincent james too.