Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who vote against their own economic interests

Attached: 0EB77154-8FD8-48A2-BF89-FFC58868B4B3.jpg (492x487, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phGykp4bUsk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trump supporters
>weapons-secured access to their own means of food production.

>Anti-orange chromophobes
>basically service slaves, live like a battery hen

Gee, I wonder who I want to support! Fucking retard.

How is my being taxed to give you useless eaters in my public interest?
How is my being armed to shoot useless eaters that try and rob me not in my interest?

US research and development ALREADY provides the world's best quality healthcare. It's completely a myth that public medicine is high-quality or useful. People in England wait an average of 3 weeks for a public doctor, in Australia it's basically impossible.

This may be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen posted on this site. That's quite a feat given the amount of dumb shit I've seen here.

Attached: 1562207801978.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Attached: image.jpg (850x400, 71K)

It can be worse, can be a working class white trumpers who stupidly votes against his own economic interests

Self reliance vs group reliance

Attached: 1564759731693.jpg (1024x637, 51K)

> muh bootstraps
The 80s called, they want their talking point back

Google positive versus negative rights. Come back and let us know what you've learned.
Until then: sage

Attached: 55B3895C-FD95-4EAF-B470-3A26624F3211.jpg (768x832, 314K)

U don't wanna be self reliant? Are u a woman?

they are actually fat cucks.

>Trump making fun of fat supporter he thought was protester. Reached for comment - 'I love that guy.'

Why not have both nigga. Only for americans. Nuke California.

Not when billionaires are exploiting the working class to dust

>self responsibility vs. taking care of every fat retarded alcoholic smoker

Attached: 1510705813442.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>I need my gun
>for when you take my money to pay for some bums healthcare

Attached: 1566000902323.gif (399x224, 834K)

>the government giving free AR15s to every citizen every month will destroy us

>each citizen paying their own health insurance will make us safer

That's some gr8 b8 m8

Not supporting Trump makes you anti-Semitic. Goy.

that is not what the arugmenet is. its they believe everyone DESERVES HEALTH INSURANCE. and every godamn time something happens, insurances scammers come along and want everyone to get it and tax whoever but themselves since htey can pay for it themselves but they just use it to pay people just enough to cover them paying for it, yea paying them to do work for them. while they make themselves richer not having to pay you for it.
someone gets fucked, on money
and they do not care about actual healthcare the way you lie and put it.

>Everyone having a gun
Costs the taxpayers nothing
>(((universal healthcare)))
Taxpayers will have to pay the bill for non-taxpayers healthcare.

They are voting in their own interests retard. We already have healthcare because we have real jobs and don't live off gibs.

funny they can't treat basic infections huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=phGykp4bUsk&feature=youtu.be

I love how the lefties all come here and cry everytime one of Trump's tweets triggers them. I'm enjoying bathing in their tears till 2024

So...life is shit and always has been. Only time it was easy we got boomers and they ruined the world

Attached: 1542192237092.jpg (581x657, 93K)

fuck you how did some people getting it easy ruin everything. whoever gave it to them easy ruined everything. they going along thinking everything was easy when its not it didnt happen on its fucking own.

godamn yuo are the one who ruins everything now

miga! us edgelord wannabe nazi larper kekistanis used "meme magic" to put a literal paid agent zionist in the white house! shadilay brothers! based & redpilled! 7d chess!
(fuckin' fags)