Why Americans are obsessed with guns?

I can understand that a man threatened with death by dangerous people feels safe with a gun (or something like that).

But I don't understand those normal people who have a sexual fetish with guns, it's ridiculous. In the US there is the death penalty, prisons are terrible places, a firearm can lead you to jail for life, you can make a mistake, you can act impulsively and do something you do not want.

In Europe bad guys can hit you with fists in the street, and you can return the punches. That's all the risk for a man, the police have the weapons. Isn't it better like that?

Attached: 1566008450981.webm (1280x720, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xTM3Z1pdl5M
youtu.be/JQnVluC2kEI
abc7chicago.com/news/man-gets-life-in-break-in-nanny-cam-beating-of-mom-in-front-of-toddler/1408264/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you such a fag?

we're not. you're obsessed with our guns.

Why are faggots so obsessed with another countries gun laws and gun culture to the point of criticism?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 1562885258738.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

guns are an extension of the right of self defense.

if people try to harm us, we defend ourselves.

if the government becomes tyrannical, we use said guns to remove the government.

Imagine being so naive that you think every altercation is a middle school 1v1 fight with handshakes afterwards. Imagine being such a mental cuck that you don't want to leverage an overwhelming monopoly of force to protect yourself from being beaten to death by a pack of refugees.

Yeah, basically this.

Attached: 1565221053595.jpg (401x648, 32K)

White people in Euroe should be armed!

/thread

Because first we had indians, then mexicans, then niggers, and now mexicans again. Try living in a country like ours without guns and see how long you last.

because like everything else in America why the fuck not. That's the beautiful part of true freedom.

isn't the better question why are all you faggots obsessed with the fact americans like guns?... i don't even know what country that shitty flag is for. that's how much we care about you.

No it's not better. How you gonna fight against a bunch of thugs? If you had a gun you could.

Guns are power. When you don't want guns, you're literally saying you want to be powerless, which is dumb and a slave's mentality.

Also a gun isn't going to make you flip out and shoot people just because you have it. You have knives at home right? Do you impulsively stab people with them? Obviously not because you're not crazy.

>In Europe bad guys can hit you with fists in the street

And then YOU will be arrested for hurting their poor migrant fists. And if you told anyone they hit you, it is a hate crime. So the real question is, why DON'T you guys want guns already?

>Why Americans are obsessed with guns?
Because, FUCK YOU! That's why!

Attached: 1565229486912.jpg (559x331, 48K)

Your government hates you and wanted to replace you with niggers and muslims and you cant do shit to fight tyranny or invaders.

Because guns are a critical symbol of the nation, like the katana the knights of Arthur,ect. It’s in the founding myth, and the national anthem.

Guns are a tool which can be used to defend your rights, be it against a mugger (protecting your right to your life and property) or against a tyrannical government (your opinions on how realistic this is are irrelevant to the principle).

We're free people. Our right to defend ourselves with lethal force is a potent symbol of this. People will use legally obtained firearms to infringe upon the rights of others from time to time, but freedom isn't necessarily safe, and that's an acceptable cost for what we get in return.

The fetishization you see is a reflection of our appreciation of actual freedom.

where is that from... very interesting... look like black hands once the hatch was open.

No, it wouldn't. We prefer not to be slaves.

Attached: 1565609747757.png (401x530, 67K)

The fact that you think it’s a sexual fetish, instead of the many things it really is, says much about you fucking furries. Go get your gonnaherpasyphillaids meds and stop trying to make everything about sex. Christ you people are why the arguing with holes meme is a thing.

There are tons of violent angry white guys with guns out there. In order to protect yourself from them you need a gun. It's the only thing that gives you a chance.

Let's put that in a country music video. It starts out slow with a piece of the national anthem and then starts to rock out and we'll have pyrotechnics or fireworks and they can all shoot off a bunch of guns on stage with blanks. We'll have an american flag in the background on stage maybe even jets flying overhead if you can afford the budget. JEWS. Feel free to steal this idea and claim it as your own.

Can you imagine what it'd be like if instead of her legs bracing her it was you while being balls deep inside her while she fires that off? It is like using her as a medium to fuck that gun.

I would nut after the first round but she would empty the magazine.

We have niggers in America. Owning a gun is almost a necessity to feel safe.

shes going to be so bruised the neighbors will call social services, and gonna have to swiffer the dust off that pussy

Attached: dont look at my lips.jpg (5754x3986, 1.86M)

Holy shit story?

>inb4 recoil breaks his dick

There are few things more quintessentially American.

Gun appreciation is a time honored tradition, somewhat like afternoon tea for the English, or public defecation for Indians.

Attached: irma-event-hero.jpg (1368x694, 95K)

US coast guard seizing some sort of cartel sub

If I had to live in Mexico I would like to have a gun. But to live in a "civilized" like the US I don't need it, even in a crap city like New York.

If I have a gun in a country where there are no weapons, I have power, if everyone has weapons I am not.

Porque no somos cobardes Jordi

I once saw a half English, half Indian man defecating in public while drinking tea.

if your sex life that dull?
dont get me wrong i enjoy your imagination, id be worried about casings burning my junk

Attached: ar15.jpg (3024x4032, 1.64M)

Fpbp

Worth it to live as few men dare to dream.

Did your intelligence declare independence from your brain?
Because it looks like it actually managed to pull it off

Attached: 1560218742383.jpg (720x480, 46K)

Yeah, I try to stay away from having my dick ripped off.

God fucking damn I love a fat pussy

Attached: A23E6DB0-F5E9-4D09-9B64-D628027903BB.jpg (836x769, 432K)

>That file name
>That EVERYTHING
You're a sick son of a bitch

>In Europe bad guys can hit you with fists

Attached: ban guns get acid.jpg (848x477, 114K)

i lived in mexico, i used to deal with road rage by reaching into my glove box and telling my gf to scream and try and stop me. it always made them drive off.
also, when getting mugged, if you say im going to kill you, they say go for it. but if you say im going to beat the shit out of you, they run.

Attached: mexico.jpg (450x319, 80K)

>A nigger zombie

No doubt they need guns goddamn

Attached: sqkpea.gif (370x302, 2.58M)

Yeah, gimme an FBI gf with one like this.

i didnt know they had color photo for Hiroshima

Attached: japanbtfo.png (1092x2188, 102K)

America isn't a civilized nation. There are 40 million unassimilated 15th generation niggers running around, millions of illegal spics that the government doesn't even know exist in the country. Also, gun laws are extremely strict in Mexico, so you don't get guns legally there. So really, you should be making threads shilling for more legal ownership of guns in 3rd world shitholes, not this garbage thread you made with your shit brain.

>But I don't understand those normal people who have a sexual fetish with guns

This is a lie told by gun grabbers, user. Sure, there are a few people who have a fetish for guns, just like there are people who are furries and such odd things, but they are very rare.

US Coast Guard doing their job.

If they take the 2nd, then they can take the 1st
If they take the 1st, then they come and take all your shit. Just ask Venezuela.

Attached: 1565827955617.jpg (960x958, 143K)

Social media enabled the rise of a fagoty gun subculture where people think they make themselves look cool and tough buy posting gay gun shit.

We need them to shoot worthless spics like you.

They're going to violate your 1st to take your 2nd and in the end it's going to be a bloodbath. Give me liberty or give me death.

Why are Eurocucks NOT?

Because we used them to successfully get away from people like you.

>In Europe bad guys can hit you with fists in the street, and you can return the punches.

What is with the record high stabbings then?

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (960x640, 25K)

>bad guys are limited by the laws they break
big yikes

Look at hong kong right now

Attached: 1565403791895m.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

>Isn't it better like that?
No, how could not being able to defend yourself possibly be better?
youtu.be/xTM3Z1pdl5M

WE NEED PROTECTION FROM ARE GOVERNMENT

YOU
YOU
YOU

SURRENDER YOUR SELF DEFENSE AND BE LED LIKE A LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER RING A BELL....

YOU
YOU
YOU

MOSES KILLED A BAD MAN. IT IS A BIRTH GIVEN RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE.

EYE FOR A EYE TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

NO MURDER IN COLD BLOOD ...

HOT BLOODED MAKE SENSE.

Why do Hong Kong chinks want them?

Attached: dumps-hong-kong-american-flag.jpg (430x741, 306K)

Seethe harder, eurostain. It's our god-given right to arms and the rest of the world is SEETHING in envy.

find some dignity

Attached: 1564096237282.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

because have you seen (((who))) runs our government and what they are doing to us?

This

This makes me so sad. It's gonna hurt to be drafted to kill bug people...

Inside every gook is an American desu

Do you have any idea how bad niggers are?

Attached: blackhomeinvader.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

I'm threatened by my government and about half the population

When you give up your guns, you rely on the state to provide you with protection. The state decides whether your life is worth protecting or not.

youtu.be/JQnVluC2kEI

This

What the fuck, they have subs now?

what if your government was the bad guy?, gonna punch em?

>ASAP Rocky

I wanted to add.
Guns are the greatest equalizer.

An old lady and a buff man get into a fight. Who do you think wins?

He didn't murder the child. The community programs are paying off! That will teach those nasty republicans a lesson!

>says the chink leaf

fuck off cunt. Don't compare the West to those insects

cocaine

That is one of the greatest pics on the entire internet.

>In Europe *gets stabbed*
>people just *gets acid thrown in face*
>throw *gets hit by grenade shrapnel*
>punches *gets hit by a vehicle*

Really makes you think.

You don't trust their government to protect them? Their government that's replacing them with tens of millions of violent third world invaders.

Ours is doing the same, but we're buying all the guns.

Wife and I like to take two weekends each month to head off into the woods to shoot guns, do some off reading, and fuck like rabbits. Good break from the wagecuck monotony of accounting.

It's kind of like trying to understand heterosexuality. I know it's confusing but maybe stop trying and just accept your a fag?

He got life in prison. Was a repeat offender like 99% of nigger criminals.

abc7chicago.com/news/man-gets-life-in-break-in-nanny-cam-beating-of-mom-in-front-of-toddler/1408264/

Attached: nigger_home_invader_life_sentence.png (800x802, 871K)

youtu.be/JQnVluC2kEI

all I know is, everyone who has ever given up their guns has been fucked by the government

Attached: bongland.jpg (785x1113, 216K)

if we get invaded none a yall is gonna help us
if.. more like we are right now.
fuck youre all getting invaded too do you not worry when yoi see endless streams of invading pavement apes shutting down your streets that the only people who can fight back are in the government and they are NOT doing that?

In Europe, if a guy sucker-punches you then just starts whaling on you, he can easily kill you. Even easier if he catches you by surprise or is in a group.
Just because “I can punch back!” doesn’t mean shit.
You know what I’d rather? Not being punched.
Know how you don’t get randomly punched? By living in a society where that idiot knows if he punches you, there’s a chance the first thing you’ll do is pull out a 1911 and blow his fucking head off.
People act incredibly polite when there’s a chance even the smallest, weakest, shortest girl on the street could kill you just as easily as a 300 pound bodybuilder.
Meanwhile, when there’s no consequences for anyone, everyone just acts like rabid cunts.

Attached: Brits guns jail.jpg (1200x600, 114K)

>Why Americans are obsessed with guns?
Muh Pee Pee won't harden up without Muh gun

Attached: Booty jiggle.gif (500x368, 2M)

>you can act impulsively and do something you do not want.
Not if you're white.

Do you really want to know?

Its part of our national character. Guns represent liberty to Americans because they are such key components of American history, From the Revolutionary War to conquering the West Americans have always had guns in hand.

>now

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

Why do people from other countries have a sexual fetish for American guns? Is it because soon you won't even be able to cut a steak since you won't even be able to own a knife while still being scared to leave your house for fear of being hacked to death by a "refugee"? Maybe your masters will devise an agency that will send someone from the bureau over to chew your food and spit it in your mouth like a baby bird. Stop being a slave and exercise your right to self defense. These rights are not bestowed by government, they are human rights. Anyone trying to take them away is trying to be your master and you are their slave

We're not. The rest of the world has an abnormal brainwashing against them. It's honestly creepy to me.

You dumb nigger why can't you control your emotions. Fuck off faggot

>the police have the weapons. Isn't it better like that?

Attached: 1552116450300.png (200x313, 41K)

Are you actually an American?

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

Why are brit-bongs so obsessed with knives?

Attached: 1529296776625.jpg (630x445, 68K)