This girl helped create the Trump memes of 2016 that you disseminated for her. Her net worth is $2 million...

This girl helped create the Trump memes of 2016 that you disseminated for her. Her net worth is $2 million. Yours is $-400.

Attached: Britney Kaiser.jpg (912x690, 72K)

Hitler is god

Well if she created that shit, she deserves mad comps.

children 0 another wasted busted roastie on her way out the door of th western anti white assembly line, next!

Okay?

kthxbye

Ha im worth even less then that nigger

She deserves my shaft in her asshole

So who was paying her for them then? Israel, the Saudis, or Russia?

Jokes on you, I'm penny less.

Her looksmatch is floating facedown in the Ganges

nah I make a decent living

She was part of cambridge analytica, the doco The Great Hack will give you a run dow.

I have over 15 thousand in debt nigger

Takes credit

Attached: feminism sjw individual.png (960x955, 152K)

What memes

Jokes on you kike I have more money than 85% of Americans, earned it through blood sweat and cum

This, don't insult me.

ok

And of course she does not give a fuck about politics, and her only motivation was making all that money, like the jew bitch she is

JUST WATCH THE NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY GOY THEY EXPLAIN IT ALL

more like stole trump memes

>Yours is $-400.
wrong

Or don't, you can read all the articles about CA online instead

No CA created many

i have 100k Chainlink faggot

>$-400
If you aren't in debt to some Jew, you're not American at all.

Attached: 00FE0D69-49F8-4AA9-BC30-C7D98C7BC1E4.jpg (183x276, 7K)

basted

Attached: 1559083913788.webm (640x640, 575K)

i see emptiness in her eyes

you can get paid for making memes?

As opposed to women without emptiness in their eyes?

And you can be a sucker and post them everywhere online for nothing, which is what you did

the women i fuck have orgasmic fullfillment in their eyes

She looks like she hates anal, which means she's a prime candidate for anal, nothing makes me more rock hard than fucking a bitch that hates anal.

your hand must have a very good life

Attached: 1565884620561.gif (498x280, 1.55M)

Or you could be a sucker and pay some bitch for her lame meme's
Which is what they did

I thought they just used Facebook advertising, how is that a meme?

>tfw wife came around to it and now loves anal
I'm not sure if I'm stoked or not. I get to fuck her ass whenever I want now, but at the same time I no longer "make" her do it by teasing her into it, which had been a lot of fun. . .

>netflix

Attached: nick_laugh.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Well it worked didn't it.

What's interesting here is that Trump memes and probably all memes of the right are bought and paid for by the wealthy, no creative person would create a meme like that for free. I hope Trump fans feel sick about it, they're really just rubes.

CA didn't make memes. Some of the memes used was shit I said 2012-2013, it just hit critical mass when needed. Complex meme theory, Trump should be grateful I helped.

Your mother pays me for fucking her proper every night faggot

Well the doco said they did, so do you have proof they didn't?

he doesn't complain

Attached: hand of the king.jpg (586x747, 59K)

You might want to re-watch that Netflix show. They just used face advertising. Not meme

I watched it and it proved absolutely nothing. It just showed that Facebook sold targeted ads! OMG. It was like oh and Russia but then didn't show anything on Russia. I want them to tell us exactly what the Russians did. Because I assume it was inept and that's why they won't.

you will never be an actual woman.

Prove they did. Why should I take the word of a memeflag and a Netflix show? Netflix is propaganda and that isn't proof. Burden of proof is on you, I'll just use the null hypothesis. I know I made memes, my friends made memes, I doubt some faggot org made good memes.

Kek, desu

only women can have a monetary net worth. men are priceless.

Because it said in the doco, and presumably that's fact checked, maybe you should look for a job doing that lol

>presumably
Just like everything else the MSM shits out is "presumably" fact checked?

I don't care enough to watch the documentary, what memes does CA take credit for?

Let's not go around bragging about things when they are so much more complicated then this.

So fucking RARE it's not funny

>Britney Kaiser
"In 2007, while she was studying in Scotland, Kaiser took time off from school to work on Barack Obama's media team during his presidential campaign in 2007 and has also worked for Amnesty International as a lobbyist appealing for an end to crimes against humanity.[7][8] Kaiser worked full time for the SCL Group, the parent company of Cambridge Analytica, as director of business development between February 2015 and January 2018. During her time at Cambridge Analytica, Kaiser worked under senior management, including CEO Alexander Nix.[6]"

Yeah, like i'm supposed to believe this jew helped Trump in any way.

She worked for Cambridge, a kike firm designed by kikes to try and validate the Trump-Russia link.

Also i copped a blowjob from her in london in 2008. It was mediocre at best and she didn't even swallow.

This is a last ditch effort to make people believe the Russia Conspiracy Theory. Sage it.

No you dumb fuck, Jow Forums created most "trump memes" and retard Brittany Kaiser was paid by British glowniggers to steal them and post them on facebook so as to make it look like Russia was "colluding" with Trump.

Attached: 65EF5922-C5E1-45FB-AECF-E140961C4B08.jpg (681x481, 56K)

This said, Kaiser isn't a glownigger. Just a dumbfuck kid that got played like a fiddle.

>$2 million

That's not that much really when you consider net worth factors in all of one's private property and assets.

>Netflix doc
>pic related
You sure are an easily manipulated faggot aren't you?
Oh wait, you're nothing but a meme flaggot shill shilling

Attached: Netflix.jpg (950x695, 163K)

CA had a 'creative' team, what difference does it make, it's nice to know that suspicions are real. CA seemed to have nothing to do with Russia's trolling

wtf does that prove? Like you're doing the same thing as your great granduncle?

You're either a boomer or retarded.

And Bernays was the nephew of Freud
>it's all just pure cohencidence, goy

Attached: ***Bernays Propaganda.jpg (498x420, 79K)

Thank you based, Britney "Own Your Data" Kaiser.

I did read them, according to them cambridge analytica’s primary sin was collecting data unethically. I’m not wasting 60+ minutes of my life on the boring propaganda you’re advertising, I hope netflix loses all its subscribers.
If you’re going to make a shit thread at least come with your own opinions, you pliable mouthpiece.

Bitcoin isn't real money.

It's a jewish trick to devalue the dollar and give Silicon Valley greater control of the economy than they already have.

Uhhh...yeah, I don't think these memes were ever shilled here

Attached: 1550879715491.png (780x585, 568K)

anything cambridge, Russia and the jews were doing during the 2016 election were normie tier facebook memes that had minimal effect anyways.

It's almost funny how most of the alleged "propaganda memes" are just blunt truths

Attached: 1543685400020.jpg (958x960, 167K)

>I made this
fuck off

There's more to it than that. They were one of the main meme pushers during Trump campaign and Brexit, amongst other right campaigns globally. Plus they figured out how susceptible people are to voting a certain way and wash them with garbage on facebook and elsewhere online. A company using your personal data against you or nefariously is not illegal, but is that a good thing

No one actually knows how much of an effect it had, other than Trump is prez and Brexit

I actually made most of the good Trump memes.

Attached: yuge groyper.jpg (800x800, 88K)

>They were one of the main meme pushers during Trump campaign and Brexit

If you were here at the time you would know this is total horseshit.

literally

I want to suck on those tits plz mami

Attached: 1536294154064.jpg (900x900, 75K)

How would I know that, how would you?

Because he is likely one of the people who literally fired up photoshop and made some memes for this Taiwanese meme hoarding warehouse.

>A company using your personal data against you or nefariously is not illegal, but is that a good thing
Protect your data then
>No one actually knows how much of an effect it had, other than Trump is prez and Brexit
This is an assumption on your part, there is no control group that didn’t have cambridge analytica
>They were one of the main meme pushers
And this matters how? Commie university professors spread memes like white privilege and clump of cells every day from their position of authority, I doubt you’re concerned about that in the same way you’re pretending to be concerned in this thread.

I'm 50k in medical debt, I wish it was $400, that's less than what my meds cost per month.

>who could possibly know so it must be what I think

Because I was here, because i made memes, because others here made memes, because literally any one of us can spot a normie a mile away. Stealing our content and running with it is not a conspiracy. It's just business as usual.

Why do fat girls think wearing giant jewelry detracts from their disgusting mass?

based white supremacist racist girl

Jokes on you, my net worth is -$130k

Again I'm just repeating what so many in the doc said, it's not what I think, its
their testimonies

You're saying that 'cause you made some memes then the others weren't by anyone to do with CA or russian trolls or whoever because they would out themselves as normies

So you came with zero individual thought, only to promote somebody else’s ideas. I hope you didn’t pay for an education.

>This random woman nobody has heard of made all your memes
>No they didn't. Anons such as myself on Jow Forums did, as we have been doing since there was a Jow Forums.
>B-but how could you know?! It might have been her for all you know, so it was!

I can see everything

Attached: howitallworks.jpg (8360x6072, 3.96M)

You fucking dumb nigger. My net worth is more like $-20,000.

Why is she fat tho?

Just watch the doco if interested, yeah I'm defensive but him or anyone here thinking they're sure where all the memes come from is baloney. Its much more likely its a cambridge analytica or similar

based and rapepilled

>Some random company showing up did all the memes. It was not Jow Forums doing what they have done since forever. It's the only possible explanation!

More likely based on what

why are you bothering to shill this? you must be getting paid to be such a disingenuous faggot

You'll be surprised if you can pull yourself away from greentexting and not actually saying anything like a bitch

Ah now I'm the paid shill, the saga continues

>-400
I wish. Haha