Friendly reminder these people hate you and want to harm your children

twitter.com/daynasteele/status/1162541167722020865

In another tweet, she called critics of her tweet as "white supremacist terrorists."

Attached: fb66936217552213.png (520x308, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Dayna_Steele
twitter.com/daynasteele/status/1162541167722020865
amazon.com/Dayna-Steele/e/B003EG2FM8/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

see how """liberals""" are? they are actually horrible horrible people

Evil incarnate. They project their own evil thoughts onto us.

it's almost like they feel like they're better than everyone else. not just the obvious middle class or "rich" libshits but even the trash amongst them feel this way. don't you see everything that comes out of their pompous fucking mouths is pure projection.

This old slag ran for office Texas 36th CD.
ballotpedia.org/Dayna_Steele

>this is a mental illness
>this is a mental illness
>not being progressive is a mental illness
they're all mentally fucked up individuals if you can call them that because individuality to them is falling in line and picking one of the many subcultures out there in clown world, oh but if you pick conservative, traditional, and christian... then oh no you don't get to live.

how can white supremacists have children? i thought they were all incels?

Attached: tumblr_pa0nlivYEH1qjqehno1_540.png (540x403, 86K)

You know what (((they))) mean. No need to be smug about it, user.

Based box-wine drinking middle-aged suburban white woman with all the solutions

>twitter.com/daynasteele/status/1162541167722020865
Report her under red flag laws. She seems unstable and violent. Im not comfortable with her having weapons.

Molon labe, cunt.

this is clearly a reference to what ICE does, which the poster is presumably against. Are you guys just pretending to be outraged?

why do these 30 year old women have the most massive edgelord opinions ever

I don't understand. I seriously don't understand why these people post filth like this on the open net when independents and conservatives are constantly being falsely accused of being racists. Does she thinks this helps her side of the political spectrum?

Attached: Dayna Steele 2.png (600x673, 434K)

Attached: Dayna Steele 3.png (640x773, 453K)

Made a typo but whatever. Someone please explain to me what's going through her mind when she endorses molesting innocent children of wrong-thinkers at a time when the elites are thought more and more to be a club of kiddy diddlers... and when the main group of people accusing them of doing so are internet youth Nazis.

She's 60.

Hmm

>at a point now where shitlibs are implying that ICE is molesting little brown illegals
wew. Give it a few months and they'll be claiming that ICE is using their fat to make soap.

Is she trying to make a parallel between "suspected" criminals and ACTUAL criminals that have entered a country illegally explicitly to exploit it?

are you autistic? the implication here is that ice does this to immigrants, while very little is done about potential white nationalist shooters.

None of those things happened to illegals. She's just making things up.

She isn't jewish though. Google.

Attached: Dayna Steele 4.png (630x896, 568K)

>twitter

I think you're the autistic one. OP is inferring that she thinks that any white guy who doesn't go along with her narrative, and OP shows in his link that she does indeed imply this as she refers to her critics as "white supremacist terrorists"

Yes (((she))) is

Still an ally for them

Possibly because terrorists (foreign, right-wing or left-wing) aren't really a threat.

Compare murders of both in US, with murders in Chicago in 6 months, both number-wise and population-wise.

But, most of this is boring to keep repeating, especially when actual issues like neo-cons who've ravaged multiple countries, supported terrorists, and ensured immeasurable people were killed, still get platformed by the media and face no consequences.

Maybe if they smiled in front of a Native American they would.

I'd probably shoot a couple as they entered my house. My dogs would definitely maul a couple too.

kek
The slag pretends that this isn't what the British government has been doing for at least 100 yrs.

she's written books

amazon.com/Dayna-Steele/e/B003EG2FM8/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

pity if someone downvoted them

Attached: flags.png (729x406, 99K)

Attached: CUuNzq9WcAAsD5Z.png (600x335, 288K)

They're not immigrants, they're illegal aliens and their families. That is to say, they're all criminals.

Why does she celebrate Hanukkah?

You are totally correct

Attached: Snapchat-1990625723.jpg (720x1280, 144K)

they're going to do this when trump leaves office, whether in 2020 or 2024

>(((blue check mark)))

Attached: 1565019710265.png (1200x992, 144K)

I'd kick that bitch off a cliff and flex while I did it. Demented... at least my camp is joking.

Attached: 1524886031247.jpg (574x575, 30K)

they're wannabe elitists and despise the working class

Friends, family (probably some jews married in) as she said.

She isn't a nobody, so if she was it'd be easy to find.

So this is why she threw in the molesting thing

Don't you think someone from out of state could probably drive in, shoot her dead, drive off and never be found? Why isnt she scared of something like that?

No, we all understood the reference. Unlike you, we've been following all this for years. Try to absorb various different worldviews so that you can understand the high context discourse on this board.

To her, white domestic supremacist terrorists are people who don't vote for her.

She is subconsciously asking for death. Her life is miserable. She wants to be put out of her misery.

She's describing red flag laws.

>a leftist once again "joking" about molesting children
what the fuck is wrong with them?

lol what universe do you live in? White Americans are inactive cowards and will even let their country slip from underneath them instead of do something

So, she's curious what it'd be like to molest white kids.

>it's a jew

Attached: EBaPdUNWsAEUVco.jpg (590x340, 39K)

So now it is to the point that Anyone who is not liberal communist and wants any type of social order is a white supremacist. We are going to have to own it wear it be proud of it and fight the good fight and destroy this evil that has come upon us. The Government will not even referee they are complicit in the game Race awr is required and all out revolution doubters are delusional. politics is finished we are at war. Die gracefully or die trying

EVERY

Browns and blacks are destroying Western Civilization and the fucking slime jews are the dog whistle whisperers

>ran for Congress
Lost

>Wine Drinker
>World traveler
Literally pic related

Attached: c76.png (395x347, 102K)

It’s fucking crazy. These people live in a twisted world of their own sick imagination, completely detached from reality. And they use this false reality to justify INSANE and VIOLENT rhetoric. Manifest observable behavior?

What is someone put a bullet through Daynas face? Just curious.

shes a kike

Attached: ECJWvqkWkAAe7jk.jpg (756x1200, 141K)

>molested them
What the fuck?

Attached: 1519866065838.jpg (540x540, 44K)