Google purging searches about Epstein?

I've been trying to find something on google about Epstein but it seems like it's gone, I get a maximum of 12 pages of results and all 12 pages are stories about the official coroner ruling it a suicide

Attached: google.jpg (765x516, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchenginewatch.com/sew/study/2100616/google-ranking-captures-182-clicks-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking bump

wtf

Chekt. Google pulling some fuckery

>using google
user, please tell me you are not completely retarded.

111 results. Oh no no no no no

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 142K)

Wanted to compare DDG with Google results and send to a friend

Still being cut off

Attached: 9DD31B1C-1913-41D4-9B73-3072D66C1358.jpg (1125x1850, 395K)

you might want to dig on ml fairness

Focus, point is they are doing this openly now.

Majority of people use Google and majority of people are familiar with the Epstein case, this might be a good opportunity to point how bias Google is

What? Are you too dumb to google?

Attached: Untitled.png (1051x648, 261K)

Are you too retarded to understand a screenshot?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-17 09-53-09.png (586x165, 14K)

Cut off on page 15 with pc, 13 on phone.

I have the suspicion it's the delay in purging results, it's not yet fully in sync.

it's more or less the same for everything though

Attached: 2.png (345x145, 5K)

When did they started doing this?

Also all 11/12 pages that I get are complete garbage if you compare to DDG

probably a while ago, actually it doesn't take a genius to know that it's simply impossible to find so many results in that amount of time with the current processing power computers have (especially if you take in account the numbers of search requests google gets every second)
another way to know that's a load of shit is that when you load the next pages you actually send a request to google's server and receive data, that data being the next pages, considering those are just text files with maybe a bit of css sending you the first 500 pages of results would still be less data than watching 10 seconds of a 720p video on youtube, the reason they don't do that is because they simply can't

another explanation could be that they just use a catalogue system like windows' index so when you search something it just looks up the catalogue and find the references, that would be a lot faster but it would also be a lot more restricted since they would need to store entire web pages

Pair this with the bump of "authoritative sources" on top it means it's very easy for them to censor information. Plausible deniability

Goys, google anything. They are cutting off the # of results for most everything. E.g. "witcher 3 gameplay". They do this to stop people from scraping their web results to do SEO spamming. Not that I know anything about that.

Also, Epstein didn't suicide.

Also, the # of people who go beyond the initial 10 results is very small. The top 10 matter more than anything, and the top #1-3 links get some massive % of all clicks.

searchenginewatch.com/sew/study/2100616/google-ranking-captures-182-clicks-study