Redpill me on WF

Why do hipsters love buying overprice food that isn't made any better than normal stuff?

Attached: 100_0460.jpg (2736x3648, 734K)

so they can feel better than you.
just like you feel better than them.

Attached: otay.jpg (400x494, 31K)

they're buying absolution for their sins

>isn't made any better than normal stuff

Attached: d2l6ogp-3373d0f2-885b-4a86-ac64-c59010727672.png (515x529, 15K)

Marketing

Makes them feel better about themselves. In my neck of the woods it allows them not to have to interact with niggers or spics as well.

whites just believe in memes about healthy foods. i shop sometimes at a simialar canadian store in a very chinked neighborhood and all of the shoppers are white. i hear whites talking about expensive grass feed beef and it makes me lol because our beef comes from ranches where the cows do nothing but walk around and eat grass

imagine thinking whole foods is more expensive than a regular grocery store. the only people that believe this are people who walk down the aisles buying snacks. healthy people shop only on the outer aisle: produce, meat, fish, dairy. in this area, whole foods is the same price as some shit store, except everything is BETTER

Attached: d2vb32t-b6994f98-14f9-4e73-a793-3ccbb6308886.png (480x541, 17K)

poor people buy normal stuff that has full of great things that will poison you. That is why you and the people that cant afford stuff from WF stay fuckin dumb as a rock. The stuff goes in your body, dont you want the best thing for yourself? Or eat shit and save money and eventually get cancer and payout big pharma. oh btw, carter heavy industries

Yeah but you still have to deal with the hipsters, feminists, and LGBT fags

It's expensive, so customers are more pleasant. There is no Shaniqua with 5 kids scheming at the register with 5 credit cards, no angry old boomer road ragging with his truck, no 120 years old lady trying to pay with a check, not remembering her address. Daquan and bros are typically not getting lit at the parking lot, reducing your chances of drive by shooting.
People are typically upper middle class and worry about themselves, not ruining your day. They are often turbo hippies, so you might get measles and some fungus from their unvaccinated ass, but that's about it.

They have decent pizza, coffee and some premade food.

Their produce is better than the giant jew

My truck doesn't fit in the parking spots at the one whole foods in my city. They are so small it's hard to even navigate the parking lot without making 3 point turns.

Once again, the answer is ultimately niggers.

Almost every answer to question posts is niggers.

good

It's intentional. There is a containment Walmart for huge trucks nearby I'm sure. It's not like their purchase of chewing tobacco and malt liquor is desired there anyway.

Have you ever been to a wallmart or similar stores?
I could literally feel myself turning into a nigger.
They are paying for the privilege of not having to interact with the unwashed masses.

or Costco, which gives the impression of being an insect in a swarm or a cattle in a chute headed towards death

Because they are dumb enough to think that some foods are not organic.

Costco actually has good food. Only a retard buys from the shelf there, which is the same shit(mostly) as regular stores.

The good shit is getting a delicious fucking bison burger, and fresh fucking fries made in front of you. Or a good pizza or sand-which. The hot bar is usually top notch too.

You also only have to deal with degenerate hipsters, which is better than a store full of spitting slant eye's who crash into you in the parking lot.

*I meant Whole Foods, not Costco.

They just want to feel superior to other people. No different than any other fad.

For some reason this stuff is becoming popular in my city. I see more restaurants catering to vegans, and there’s even a Whore Foods equivalent shop

It's the last stand of implicit white identity.

Attached: You Gentiles.jpg (433x410, 38K)

No lie, tried a vegetarian slice from whole foods and it was one of the best pieces of pizza I've ever had. Haven't been there in years though. I like their variety of produce too. If you enjoy cooking decent food it's a nice place to shop.

Also no nigs.

You pay extra to not have any niggers touch your food or to be around them.