This makes danesharts seethe so hard that it makes my dick throb. greenland is already american clay...

this makes danesharts seethe so hard that it makes my dick throb. greenland is already american clay, get fucked faggots. greenland is our crimea, and no one will do shit to stop us.

Attached: C20AB19E-5845-4F82-8DFB-5B3D9D8DBC6D.jpg (700x394, 40K)

>seething because Denmark isn't selling their territory
>"Maybe if I say its them who is actually seething they will get angry?"

Those green people deserve their FREEDOM!!

As if “we won’t sell it to you” would stop America if we really wanted it.

we don’t need to buy what is rightfully ours

Danes have had a good run but that land will be mine

It has been stopping the US for the last 73 years
Wanting it real bad doesn't make it yours

oy veygollems it's like anuddah global wammering. where'd all dah arktick oice sheets go?!

Attached: 1534700807121.png (728x645, 839K)

all of north america is rightful US clay retard, what makes you think you have any say in this? stick to your own landmass faggot, don’t you have some unarmed demilitarized cucks to annex over there?

Very true

Only we can annex neighbors. US is too cucked for that

U MAD BRO?

use it or lose it

>ice melting
>suddenly easy access to an enormous number of natural resources

time for denmark to bend over and take the big american cock

Why do Danes even want it? You're not doing anything with it

Shit or get off the pot

I agree with this. I would unironically support a war with the Danish over this, or at minimum making them so poor they have to sell it.

Lmao. We just haven’t cared. You can’t honestly believe that we couldn’t take that land if we cared to.

>I could do it, I just don't want to

A bullet in your invading head would say otherwise.

With what army LMAO

Greenland is of strategic value to the MIC. They're going to get it one way or another, the sheer fact parts of the deep state that surrounds trump took it seriously proves my point. The USjew wants greenland, greenland is fucked.

Denmark isn't selling parts of their territory, no sane country ever sells huge chunks of territory unless you can offer trillions for it.

It would make me so glad if this actually happened

IT IS OURS! HAIL GREENLAND AND HAIL AMERICA! New ethnostate gogogogogo

Attached: D82ED44D-AC67-4DFC-81EF-16584D6F8326.png (700x525, 299K)

I'm pretty concerned about the Ethnic Americans living in Greenland suffering for lack of our government.

Your own country sold us Alaska you absolute retard.

Thanks for alaska homo. Denmark will sell, be a shame if someone put tariffs on danish imports, be a shame to get sanctioned. You cant fight the USjew, its poverty or compliance. Greenland is US soil.

>19th century is the same as the 21st

Keep telling yourself that

>mutts actually took a cheap PR bait as a real thing
>already larping about annexing Greenland as if it's even remotely possible

NOT FOR SALE MUTTARD

it's called inflation you absolute retard.
get fucked he's right just change your goal posts again since you aren't getting a wall.

>KBG Just mad that US is getting a better atlantic strategic position that excludes canuckistan.

Tell me a story about Ukraine

Attached: tenor (34).gif (220x218, 321K)

I am officially offering my LINK stack to the Danish government in exchange for complete sovereignty over Greenland and associated snownigger territories
and my linkies STAY STINKY

I'm looking at this snow covered rock and it just feels like it belongs to us, you know? It just feels like it is already mine to do with as I please. Soon we will take it from them, and things will be right in the world.

>greenland is our crimea
I'll be repeating this.

Attached: fucknlol.jpg (331x334, 29K)

its ours

Attached: Peary_Cape_York_Meteorite.jpg (250x158, 17K)

I am 1/4 Danish, and i would be very glad to gift Greenland to USA, free of charge.

Attached: 1564882653630.jpg (1242x1524, 380K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I completely forgot that meteor was the source of Stand powers
now we MUST have it

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Attached: Go eem.jpg (220x155, 5K)

>it makes my dick throb

Attached: 1562640319305.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Admiral Peary was there and set a flag.
Legally that means it belongs to us like the Moon.

gibs land

>put sanctions on eu
>lose access to huge markets
>push eu closer to iram/china/russia
>strengthen our enemies, weaken ourselves
thank u !

I heard this is the second time a president has shown interest in buying Greenland.
MacArthur wanted the US to buy it in 1946 for $100,000,000.

Probably for the same red reasons.. if you catch my drift.
It's because of these guys and their commie shit!

WITH WHAT FUCKING ARMY ARE YOU GOING TO USE TO STOP US, EUROPE

Attached: 1545581487629.png (951x712, 938K)

Interesting to see this many jews fly under American colors.

Apology to the world.
I hate my fucking country so much. It's embarrassing to be American a lot, especially when I browse this god forsaken shithole.

Attached: 1559491109968.gif (245x187, 716K)

What can I say...

Attached: Dronning_Margrethe.jpg (734x413, 182K)

>manifest destiny is jewish
t. kike

If you can somehow make it out of your medical chair, then you can have it fatty.

Also, nice (((manifest destiny))) when your country is literally being consumed by browns as we speaks. Good luck faggots.

Mexico is interested too buying tierra verde

Fuck the yanks. Canada stands with our Danish frens.

We have been preparing for centuries. Come play in the snow with us

Attached: 00FEBA64-E5A3-45C6-9CC7-DFB01E3A75B6.jpg (560x315, 44K)

canada couldn’t protect itself let alone greenland.

The USa has more armed trained white men than all armies on Earth combined.
If we want Canada or Greenland there is nothing the EU or Canada could do.
We are the cock diesel now.

>mutts see mostly white land
>NEED to muttify it with their 56% genetics
Also you're not getting it like you didn't get special treatment for your "based black man" here in Sweden, our government literally laughed in the face of your requests.

You'll get the same reply from Denmark, then you'll stamp your feet in impotent rage like you always do, then you'll forget about it because it's so humiliating.

Attached: 1554328201141.jpg (839x655, 37K)

>US is net energy exporter
>US economy is the least internationally-involved in the world by percentage of GDP
>EU absolutely and pathetically dependent on US military for defense
>EU is one Deutsche Bank hiccup from collapse
Yeah, we'll be fine

I hope Denmark nukes that fat orange blob Drumpf

>mostly white land
are eskimos what your mixlanders are considering white these days? how inventive of you.

You wont even kill terrorists without falseflagging for global support, your country is as big a chickenshit as the rest of the world

Whiter than the whitest American for sure.

Seed back Alaska to Russia, you absolute cuckold.

You guys got Alaska if you wanna LARP in the snow.

You know, I've been thinking about this lately. Let's America just send in like, 100,000 troops, and declares that it's being annexed. Who would stop us?

The Danish couldn't stop it. Canadians wouldn't fight us for it. Europeans wouldn't fight us for it.

The only rivals/antagonists we have that MIGHT want to make a stand are China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea, and it's highly unlikely that any of them would be able to project power there, due to Geography. Russia might be the only exception, to this, but if it's Russia alone, I'm sure they'd want to avoid a real conflict, and would just try to use it as a angle for sanctions relief.

I think we should just take the fucking thing, if Denmark won't sell it. Manifest Destiny, bitches.

We already have an air base there. It's ours, everything else is just a formality.

>routinely gets his teeth kicked in by peasants in the middle east
>actually thinks he can conquer another country
OH NO NO NO AMERIBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Why, they won't let us have Hans Island; why should we help Denmark when we've been fighting them for a piece of it for decades?

>50,000 people
>country
pick one. also denmark isn’t a real country it’s basically like saying the US couldn’t destroy New York state in a war.

>Also you're not getting it like you didn't get special treatment for your "based black man" here in Sweden, our government literally laughed in the face of your requests.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that African back in the USA currently?

>us acquires Greenland
>renamed to BLACKland

Lmao imagine a small country like Denmark cucking the whole USA out of North American territory, this is why Mutts are seething hard lol. It will never be yours. Deal with it you angry brown mongrel.

Why not just take it, and take Canada? Sure, the queen will squeel, but what of itt?

Except for
>. Manifest Destiny, bitches.
why the fuck would the US even want Greenland? You already have the thule air base. Who fucking cares about Greenland and why do you homos keep posting about it?

all the more embarassing then, that you won't be able to defeat a country with less than 50k inhabitants

Yes, but not because the orange retard screeched on Twitter, just because he was released as anyone else would have and went back to the US. He didn't get preferential treatment.

PLEASE BUY US GODDAMMIT

Attached: 1565275965222.jpg (1307x1484, 161K)

Crimea is historically Russian though. Norse colonization of Greenland started in the 10th century when your country didn't even exist

>invade Greenland, owned by Denmark, NATO and EU member state
>the entirety of Europe turns against you
>lose every single one of your military bases in Europe and all your ability to project power there
>EU aligns with Russia and China
>US international credibility completely ruined
>but it's okay because you gained some frozen hellhole
By all means, have fun.

>America takes over Greenland.
>Makes it a state before that Caribbean place that keeps trying, just for the lolz
>Canada now flanked by America on three sides
Ottawa:

Attached: 5f0.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

>Put tariffs on Denmark
American education

You can't put tariffs on Denmark alone, you'd have to do it to the whole EU

Canada should be annexed first

Attached: canada.jpg (646x628, 89K)

Except weed is legal in Canada

>he was released as anyone else would have
Wait.
You release people who are on assault charges, whom are currently in trial for said charges, and allow them to exit the country during this.. REGULARLY.

Fucking hell I know we make jokes about the Swedish (& Norwegian) prison system being a 5 Star all expenses paid resort and spa.. but that is ridiculous.

So are dog blowjobs

Attached: canada 2050.png (760x654, 360K)

Attached: pepe_trudeau.png (1440x1705, 1.86M)

I agree with this incestuous alcoholic.
Please take Greenland off our hands.

If you don't sell us, then I have other choice but to move to Denmark

It's more like saying you wouldn't be able to defeat new York state, if it was backed by literally the EU, Russia and China, and anyone else who can lift a weapon, which we pretty much are for the sole reason that none of the above have any interrest in America jewing up more territory on earth.

*no

back to the seal mines icenigger

Lads we should just rent out certain zones in Greenland to US / China and Russia

Highest bidder gets best area, contract renegotiations ever 25 years

Attached: CACB3F34-74D3-475C-9696-7658BD345219.jpg (680x588, 59K)

Intelligence suggests there are WMDs in Greenland ...

That would actually be pretty smart. You can dispense with Russia though, they already own over half of the Arctic region.

Just sell us already

Attached: 1554864051847.jpg (600x718, 249K)

>then I have other choice but to move to Denmark
You need to stop hating your own people first.
It doesn't make any sense for Denmark to accept someone who hates the people of Greenland.
It's illogical, and it's not going to work.

Attached: I'll give you a hug faggot.gif (471x494, 3.91M)

Mutts seething and LARPing because they know it wont happen
Keep the shitpost copes going, it's good entertainment

RARE flag please tell us more about Greenland and your experiences there

t. salty gibsnigger
fuck off back to Jow Forums and whine about muh gibs