Diversity

Give me one good reason as to why diversity isn't our strength ?

Attached: sam.jpg (296x170, 5K)

Niggers and kikes, there you go 2 reasons now fuck off with these retarded threads

Diversity leads to civilisational collapse. Homogeneous civilisations tend to survive.

>mix low IQ, low impulse control, violent humans with the exact opposite
>think this isn't a fast track to genetic shit

Attached: 1536778631676.png (600x489, 33K)

Give me a reason why it is

LGBT and race mixing are unironically causing our society to collapse, and it's beautiful

When the powerful say Diversity is Our Strength, they are being honest, a weak and divided people are too disunited to resist them.

Democracy is meant for homogeneous societies. Name one successful civilization that was largely diverse

Diversity is a strength when one race is exploiting, gaining from the labor of another in an unbalanced exchange.
Hence the left/democrats/liberals loving "diversity" so much, most of the laborious work is done by another race, not them. Jobs and tasks once done by slaves and servants are done by immigrants.. and those rich whites on television, they'll defend their sla- their "employees" (cleaning ladies, landscapers, carwashers, cooks, field workers, etc.. etc..) to the end.
Because they're the nouveau plantation owners and their nig- immigrants will not be taken away from them.

People that talk about a civil war nowadays don't know that the similarities are almost a mirror image.. it's a continuation of the exact same thing that happened 100+ years ago. One side is banning this new slave trade coming in from the southern border while the beneficiaries of it will go to war to defend their way of life. Even from an economic stand point, one side is undercutting the other and getting too big for their britches.. California is the new Georgia, the confederacies capital moved west and there's a new type of gentry.
No cold southern tea, they prefer iced coffee

Attached: dsfhdghdrtr3rtw.jpg (441x396, 33K)

Bump because I didn't write this long ass post for nothing

Attached: gdsf.gif (320x214, 1.92M)

>Give me a reason why it is
^^^ tbis

i would like to add? "racism" in the context of hiring? means "using race as a consideration for hirinjg" and... mandating "diversity" means using RACE as a yardstick for hiring. diversity is by definition racist.

formal logic is a bitch.

Hey Tyrone, have you looked at the bellcurves lately? Not looking real good for you buddy.

Attached: homicide.jpg (1080x975, 69K)

it is, just not in the sense that the government's would have anyone believe

see it's all fair and well whites knowing the jew problem

but to truly realize this problem means to share it. stop giving non-whites welfare, start giving them antisemitism

anyone that truly realizes the gravity of our situation must come to understand the jew fears the black antisemite

if they were to adopt a similar degree of interest it would be impossible to stop them communicating it between eachother since noone outside of their cliqe can properly make sense of what is being said

tl;dr if we can get the ball rolling on black antisemitism only an outright genocide would stop them

Attached: sourcePumpDrain.jpg (999x1488, 120K)

Attached: damnright.jpg (480x404, 78K)

I hope a journo lurker reads this shit and knows that it came from some brown dude

based rare flag

Because implying other races , sexual orientations and genders add a 'strength' implies that we are not all the same after all. Diversity should be a neutral, thats all.

Diversity is fine when it's based on a points based system where your country competes on the global stage to get the best individuals of any region.

Because we are tribal by nature

cuz niggers fuck everything up

It depends what you mean by "diversity". If mean "diversity of ideas/opinions/skills", then yeah, that absolutely can be a desirable thing. But what the modern left calls "diversity" isn't at all. They mean diversity of genders/skin colours/sexual preferences, but everyone has to have the same far-left opinions. Except Muslims, who are excused. And also, fuck white men.

"Diversity" in practice: a couple of years ago I had an interview at one of those coding-camp places, and they had a prominent "Diversity" plaque on the wall, and glass walls so you could see into various rooms. The attendees in one looked like they'd come from a 90s Benetton ad, and I noticed the women seemed to be faffing about. After they'd left, I popped in to look at what they'd written on a whiteboard, and I remember one of them had written "Respons". So, problems with basic spelling. Then I had my interview, and the first fucking thing the guy said was that my age (early 40s) would make it harder for their recruitment team to find me a job. The wrong kind of diversity, see.

*If you mean

Well your image is a great example. Samuel Jackson is a great actor and has been really popular and scored top movie roles since Pulp Fiction. "Diversity" brings in less talented people who do not fit the SJW agenda which results in shitty actors fucking up movies.

Society is fundamentally a lot of people cooperating on things to a shared benefit.

The fewer barriers you introduce to that cooperation, the better that runs. Diametrically opposed views on women's rights, self-determination, the value of labor, the importance of fatherhood, morality, etc. and so on - it isn't conducive to functional organization.

Attached: proud.jpg (540x428, 77K)

Perhaps step outside of your basement once in a while and take a look outside your lily white neighbourhood.

>mix different cultures that are wildly different from each other
>whatCouldGoWrong.jpg
Simple as that, really.

>bunch of valid replies
>1 post by this ID
saged and hidden

Attached: 1559136430290.jpg (750x552, 53K)

The argument I hear is
>different backgrounds and cultures bring different and potentially groundbreaking ideas

13 do 50

Because the only ones that want things to be diverse are Jews and white people

Everyone else from India just wants "India but easier", everyone from Saudi Arabia just wants "Saudi Arabia but easier". It's a big crock of shit.

Jews.

Attached: lured by sugar and chocolates.jpg (466x654, 124K)

Attached: 1566036309619.jpg (738x606, 69K)

>ruining something perfect

Strength comes from Unity

Attached: 1528198181191.jpg (736x1063, 144K)

Based hutposter

Diversity of thought is our strength. You can see where issues arise here.

>Name one successful civilization that was largely diverse
Nobody can. The moment multiculturalism infected a society, the decline had begun.

fuck off snow nigger

>Give me one good reason as to why diversity isn't our strength ?
Diversity being a strength implies that different people bring different things to the table, and the moment you accept that truth you can also say that some things that you bring to the table are better or worse than other things. So it's a self defeating statement unless you believe something completely retarded like everyones view point is different but they're all equally as good and valid, which is obviously not true.

Because fuck niggers.
They hate me.
I hate them.
How is that strength?
Go fuck yourself leaf.

Diversity is the EXACT thing God smites non believing nations with.

Balaam taught Balak to use it to get Israel to curse itself.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

Attached: Our world didnt need enriching.jpg (1024x707, 339K)

>Give me one good reason as to why diversity isn't our strength ?
you should never need a reason to ask questions.